Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A road writing.

Go down

A road writing. Empty A road writing.

Post by Littlepip Wed May 01, 2013 10:21 am

(( I wrote this in 15 min while I was traveling to grandmother, listening to three different songs.
Spoiler:

And now for what you have been waiting for, I recomend listening to these three songs while reading the text! ))

As the sun peers over the mountain.
As the shadow slowly retracts from the light coming from the sun.

“We have won.”

As the shadow flees away from our swords.
As the sun leads our swords forth to the end of the shadows.

“We have won.”

When the shadows have fled to their cavers deep.
And their undead forces have died out, either from the sun or our blades of justice.

“We have won.”

But as the sun vanishes behind the old hills of west.
As the light slowly creeps away from our lands, so does the shadow creep back.

“We are lost in the darkness.”

As the sun leaves our lands in the bitter darkness.
And as the shadow once again creeps back on us.

“We have lost.”

The undead once again moves in on our backs as we stretch our hands towards the deeming light, their armor loud and unjust, their swords filled with rust and dull.
Their forces endless and mindless, once our friends now our enemies as they march on our doorstep.

“We are lost in the bitter darkness.”

Yett the will are strong with the living, they pick up their weapons once again, their arm the walls who has seen a thousand wars and seen even more men fall the angles of the Vikings.
Their eyes strong and their swords sharp, the war cry of hundreds of men and women standing side by side.

“We can see a light”

We grasp the light in a hopeless situation and fight the evil who seeks to end our lives, who seeks to slaughter the life of our family’s and butchers our friends.
Our spears reach high but our will reaches higher as the sound of our arrows can be sings through the air.
As our soldiers march towards the rank of the undead, letting out a war cry that can be heard for a thousand miles, as our swords chop trough their limbs and heads, the spears stabing trough hordes of undead riders and arrows pierce trough armor.

“We cheer.”

As our friends fall by the enemies blades, their blood flows over the field of battle, their bodies lying on the ground, getting stomped on by both sides.

“We weep.”

Yet we do not retreat, for our will is strong and we do not leave our fallen comrades die in vain.
Our fight do not end before the sun finally peers over the hills to the east once again, starting a new beginning in our endless cycle of wars.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

A road writing. Empty Re: A road writing.

Post by Littlepip Wed May 01, 2013 2:07 pm

How writing this could have made me cry I will never understand...
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down