Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Times Grand Writing Contest!

5 posters

Go down

Stormwind Times Grand Writing Contest! Empty Stormwind Times Grand Writing Contest!

Post by Larnira Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:34 pm

((Posters on the walls and in the newspaper)))

The Stormwind Times Grand Writing Contest! Doesnt matter if you are a proffesional writer or maybe only a reader! We want your work in! The stories can be aabout anything, aswell as the type is chosen by the writer- Horror, comedy etc. The stories can be sent in from the 1st day of the ninth month til the 21st day of the same month to Telaira Ambervein. ((Best if sent to this DefiasRP account im posting from)). The stories will then be read and rated by three members of the jury- Telaira Ambervein, Kwelan Stormdancer and Loreli Dundell. The 1st price is 200 gold, the second one is 100 and the third place is awarded 50 gold! Good luck writers!
telaira Amvervein, Main editor and owner of the Stormwind Times
Larnira
Larnira

Character sheet
Name: Larnira Darkmist
Title: Cadet in the Blades for Hire

Back to top Go down

Stormwind Times Grand Writing Contest! Empty Re: Stormwind Times Grand Writing Contest!

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:09 pm

Looking forward to see what people will send in!
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://shadesofreflection.forumocean.com/

Back to top Go down

Stormwind Times Grand Writing Contest! Empty Re: Stormwind Times Grand Writing Contest!

Post by Larnira Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:42 pm

This is worrying, noone has sent anything but we still have a few weeks!
Larnira
Larnira

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Bump it often enough, and people might. I may have something, but we will see of it.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric/Richard Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:30 am

..And this was any genre at all?
Elric/Richard
Elric/Richard

Character sheet
Name: Elric Williams
Title: Door man, Paladin, Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Larnira Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:58 pm

Yes, any genre any style... Just submit! If this goes well we will change the prizes to even better ones and do specifical genre contests too!
Larnira
Larnira

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwelan Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Bumpidy bump, time to see how things develop.
Kwelan
Kwelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Larnira Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Come on! Only a few days left!
Larnira
Larnira

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:46 pm

I believe writing contests by itself is not very appealing to people. To most it means unnecessary work, and people are lazy. I have not posted anything yet because i know myself being an awful writer. I have though of topics to write myself, but can not come anything up.

Your project with a newspaper is good. If you enjoy doing it even better. However, you must accept the fact that people might not think likewise or be willing to do anything for it, more than give encouraging words, like i am doing now.

I may not write anything. That is not because i would not care for what you do, your project with a newspaper, but for the fact that i acknowledge my weaknesses: I am not a good writer thus... i do not enjoy writing.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down