Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] IC) Out fishing on a summer day!

3 posters

Go down

[A] IC) Out fishing on a summer day! Empty [A] IC) Out fishing on a summer day!

Post by Littlepip Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:28 am

A dwarf and a human is sitting in a camp somewhere in the mountains, laughing out loudly as they tell stories of their life, who has caught the biggest fish and who is going to drink the next mug of mead, Behind the two there would be two barrels, one of them would be filled with fish and one of them would be filled with mead.
You took a walk up the mountain to get some free from the city, all that noise and people was giving you a real headache.

You look up into the clear blue sky, not even a cloud in sight, the wind would be blowing slightly in your face, it would be warm and good, lifting your blonde hair with it as it moves towards Stormwind behind you.

The two people fishing looks at the teenage for a short time before starting to laugh again.

Man: Come over here and fish with us boy, weather couldn't be finer for it the today!

The man smiles even brighter.

(( Now for the Out of character part, this is like a book where you make your own choices, you roleplay as this Teenager that climbed up the mountain to get some free time from the city to get some fresh air when you find these two guys. There is no limit to how long you should make it just make sure it is not shorter then what I have written down here, this will give time to people to think.. The first one who posts gets to keep it here unless it is slumpy made with bad writing and none nonsensical nonsense.
Or with other words CONTINUE THE STORY.

Good luck!

- Thorvald Silverlight. ))

Last edited by Martha Duskbringer on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[A] IC) Out fishing on a summer day! Empty Re: [A] IC) Out fishing on a summer day!

Post by Sohan Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:43 pm

(Are we, as in the rest of the members on here, supposed to continue the story, or..?)
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

[A] IC) Out fishing on a summer day! Empty Re: [A] IC) Out fishing on a summer day!

Post by Littlepip Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:27 pm

(Thought I made that very obvious.. Guess I Should write it down just to show every one.. First of all.. Not ment as rude, just making sure every one can see it)
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:36 pm

(Ah, fair enough. However, why is this in the In Character sub-forum and not in the Library and Art section?)

EDIT: (My intention was not to sound mean or aggressive over the fact that you posted it here instead of there, I am merely curious Smile )

Last edited by Sohan on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Boy: "Leave me alone or I'll report you to the guards. The cheek of it, two old geezers propositioning a young lad like me."

The boy saunters off, sticking his middle finger up at the dwarf and the man as a parting gesture of defiance.
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:59 pm

The fish swims through the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Sohan wrote:(Ah, fair enough. However, why is this in the In Character sub-forum and not in the Library and Art section?)

EDIT: (My intention was not to sound mean or aggressive over the fact that you posted it here instead of there, I am merely curious Smile )

Well since this was to be taken In character I thought it would be best to write it down here, might have been a mistake I don't know. *Shrurgs*

Grim wrote:Boy: "Leave me alone or I'll report you to the guards. The cheek of it, two old geezers propositioning a young lad like me."

The boy saunters off, sticking his middle finger up at the dwarf and the man as a parting gesture of defiance.

Think you forgot something Razz

There is no limit to how long you should make it just make sure it is not shorter then what I have written down here.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down