Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Resurrections

4 posters

Go down

Scarlet Resurrections Empty Scarlet Resurrections

Post by Buren Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:12 am

We all know of Scarlet Crusade, while most know the dreaded truth about this zealous order, in remote parts of the Kingdom people still believe in the Crusades cause. But how did the Crusade last all the years in enemy land with limited manpower? Waging everlasting battle with several enemy factions? Only one possible and logical conclusion is to be drawn.

Scarlet priests have mastered the sacred art of resurrection. For how else can the Crusade keep its numbers after years of constant war? Still, the hour of the Crusade ends. Even as I write this, the secrets of this ultimate resurrection may die with the Crusade.

The resurrections I speak of are not the ones we know of already. It seems that the Crusaders either by great Faith or by some holy rituals found the Ultimate Resurrection. There are records of Crusaders graced with the Light and coming back to combat undead the very minutes after the death.

This immense knowledge is at peril! For it may fall into the hands of the Horde. If crusader priests are captured the Horde may gain knowlage of this ultimate Scarlet Resurrection. Especially the Blood elves may learn to twist it just as they twisted the Holy Light before, in form of Blood Knights.
This must not be allowed! Secrets of this resurrection belong to the Alliance!

I am but an old priest. I write this in hope that it will spark the attention of brave adventurers who will dare to travel far North. Through grave perils, through undead legions and feral worgen packs to one of greatest secrets of Light in the Monastery.

Be warned though! Crusaders are unreasonable, they will not negotiate, they will fight savegly to protect their sacred teachings. If their resurrection is indeed so powerful. You may need more then brute force to brake the Monasterys barricades.

I urge all Light loving citizens of the Alliance to undertake this sacred quest! Either by breaching the Monastery or by capturing and convincing one of the Crusades senior prieststo give up this knowledge. Just think how much good to this discovery can bring to the world!All pain and suffering caused by death may come to an end! Those who return this knowladge to the Alliance have assured their passing into the heaven,after their blessed time upon this world ends.

Light wills it!

Brother Benedict of Northshire.

Perhaps there are those that are intrested in going after the holy secret of the Crusades resurrections. An adventure into the northlands where nothing is certain. Do you dare to delve into the halls of the Monastery? The risks are certainly enormous, but is it worth those risks? Only time can tell..

If anyone is intrested poke me here or Buren in-game.

All credits goes to Gastone in The Scarlet Dawn!
Buren
Buren

Character sheet
Name: Buren Agamand
Title: Captain of the Crusade

Back to top Go down

Scarlet Resurrections Empty Re: Scarlet Resurrections

Post by Buren Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:04 am

Still not anyone intrested eh? Pssh, southerners! Bump indeed.
Buren
Buren

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:55 am

It's a very interesting plot, and I hope some people do look into it. I could see about bringing it up during northern council if no one else does.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Buren Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:04 am

Mhm, that would be appreciated Drustai. Thank you.
Buren
Buren

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:09 am

I am pretty sure the Disciples would be keen to get a hold of this knowledge, not for use, but to protect and keep hidden.
As head of the Arms chapter I am personally interested in this RP idea, and I love rping in Northrend
Light wills it!
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric/Richard Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:14 am

I'm hooked on the idea already
Elric/Richard
Elric/Richard

Character sheet
Name: Elric Williams
Title: Door man, Paladin, Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Buren Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:16 am

Thats cool, it'd be even better if more than just -a- guild came. Meaning maybe just some randoms tag along etc. Although we arent in Northrend anymore :p
Buren
Buren

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down