Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] The Crimson Imperium

+2
Tyrós/Cále
Tealeaf/Laliede
6 posters

Go down

[H] The Crimson Imperium  Empty [H] The Crimson Imperium

Post by Tealeaf/Laliede Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:19 pm

[H] The Crimson Imperium  Poster10

General Information
Operating from Ambermill in the Silverpine Forest, under the leadership of Commander Teah Shadowsworn and her Ministry, is the Crimson Imperium. We offer a wide spectrum of RP, from civilian life, to political intrigues, military drills and action-filled missions. There is something for everyone, and OOCly the guild is also looking for a few more additions to its Raid Team, as we offer PVE, and to some extent also PVP (although we do not yet have an RBG team), aside from RP.

The Imperium works as a self-sufficient community, and we are hoping to establish something of an RP hub in Ambermill. As such, we also welcome other guilds to travel through the area and seek us out! We RP frequently in the afternoons and evenings, and if nothing seems to be going on you can just ask in Guild Chat, and people will more than likely have something that you could get involved with.

You may seek us out on our forums: http://defias-ci.wowstead.com
Or you may whisper one of our officers ingame, under the names:
Tealeaf/Laliede
Aishling
Tyrós
Narei
Strïder

Factions
The Imperium has four internal factions, each with a representative in the Imperium Ministry. For those that want to RP as more than a regular civilian, they can take up a profession in either one, depending on their personal abilities and skills. The factions in question will be elaborated on below:

The Blackguard
One of the more specialized branches of the Imperium’s conventional army, the Blackguard is tasked with important duties in both peacetime as well as wartime. They are, in a sense, the Military Police, expected to maintain order and stability within the army and the Imperium citizenry, as well as uphold the law of the land. With their “ends justify the means” attitude, it is the occasionally unprincipled way in which they carry out their job, as well as the black uniforms all guardsmen wear, that has earned them their faction name.

The Blackguard in turn is divided into two branches; the Knight-Guard (Heavy Melee) and the Ranger-Guard (Light Infantry), complimenting each other both on the battlefield and on patrols. Both branches adhere to the standard ranks of the Imperium, but an internal chain of command is also enforced to maintain a good and orderly structure of the guard.

The Sanctum
The Sanctum falls into both military and civilian life, it is the place of spellcasters and healers. It is also head of the faiths, morals and keeping of information. The Sanctum offers a home to anyone willing to help the Imperium.

It is lead by Priestess Laliede Morningsong and it is organized in a manner where each member treats one another as brother and sister. But there is still an internal understanding of command, where those who prove themselves are given the title “Sanctus”. These members are more trusted than others, and are as such given more important tasks.

The Commerce
The commerce is a small faction within the Imperium that tends to the products that the army relies on. It consists of armoursmiths, tailors, and leatherworkers that produce the armour that the soldiers wear for battle; they also tend to repairs for the army and maintain food supplies. Cooks, armour- or weaponsmiths, tailors, leatherworkers and even engineers are all needed within our faction, for more details or to express interest about joining up you can contact Minister Narei Let'rial.

The Embassy
Ambassador Aishling Silversun and her diplomats are in charge of relations with other factions on the side of the Horde. They maintain diplomatic contact with allies of the Imperium, and assist in the brokering of new treaties as needed.

New additions to the Embassy may either be placed as apprentices under Ambassador Silversun’s tutelage, or if deemed appropriate, be assigned diplomatic responsibilities of their own.

Last edited by Tealeaf/Laliede on Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tealeaf/Laliede
Tealeaf/Laliede

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] The Crimson Imperium  Empty Re: [H] The Crimson Imperium

Post by Tealeaf/Laliede Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:19 pm

As we are under new leadership, It was easier to make a new post
Tealeaf/Laliede
Tealeaf/Laliede

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:36 pm

One of these days I shall have to gather our Blackguard for a group photo and post it up. 5-6 people all in the same black plate and crimson tabard... I always think we look so damned cool! =P Perhaps I should finally wrest a few arms and get a few more people to gather the set as well.

Oh! And on a related note, our guard also needs more rangers! There be plenty of opportunity for the ambitious to rank up there as well, since the branch currently lacks a Lieutenant.
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet
Name: Cale Lightsinger
Title: Patriarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Best of luck!

Smile
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sil/Akechi Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Looking for more members to bolster the Imperium army!

(On a side note, we are looking for fellow RP'ers that wish to be considered as replacements to fill in any gaps that might occur in our Raid Team.)
Sil/Akechi
Sil/Akechi

Character sheet
Name: Akechi Shadowstorm
Title: Commander of the Crimson Imperium

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealeaf/Laliede Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:37 pm

You have to talk about your raid team on my thread don't you?
Tealeaf/Laliede
Tealeaf/Laliede

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sil/Akechi Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:09 pm

The unsung heroes of the Imperium! They keep the coffers flowing for you upper class toffs!
Sil/Akechi
Sil/Akechi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:43 am

Do you guys involve the arcane radiation of Ambermill in your role-play?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:54 am

erwtenpeller wrote:Do you guys involve the arcane radiation of Ambermill in your role-play?

This has actually been the root of some lore debates within the guild, because that whole thing is, at least in my opinion, a complete mess. I am kind of arguing from my own corner though, so I'll answer on behalf of the guild first:

It comes up occasionally, but is generally not acted upon in casual RP. Most of us have done the Silverpine questline, so the big arcane "bubble" isn't there as a visual effect anymore, either. On an individual level, some involve it more than others - moreso if they roleplay spellcasters.

With that out of the way, I'll just state my own, very stubborn opinion on this matter... Razz

Supposedly, Chris Metzen has stated that the whole Ambermill situation is non-canon, and even if we treat the ingame quest-line as if it happened, we are left to guess from it if the Kirin Tor actually managed to reactivate the Ley Line under Ambermill or not, and just what sort of "radiation" was left behind.

Since the visual effects disappear once you wreck that Kirin Tor pocket plane, I would personally have preferred to just treat it as if the Forsaken invasion disrupted whatever was attempted, and if there is any arcane residue left in the area, it isn't as strong as most roleplayers seem to claim.

But I'm in the minority, and kinda roll with the consensus if for no other reason than that it provides a good source of magic for the disproportionate number of belves in our guild.
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Tyrós/Cále wrote:It comes up occasionally, but is generally not acted upon in casual RP. Most of us have done the Silverpine questline, so the big arcane "bubble" isn't there as a visual effect anymore, either. On an individual level, some involve it more than others - moreso if they roleplay spellcasters.
Oooh... I didn't know it got phased away with quests. Does that make the elementals scoot as well?

If that is the case, I stop treating it as a big thing. I was just asking because I was curious; It seems like an interesting hook, especially for spell casters and blood elves. Living in an area with heightened arcane radiation can be beneficial to any blood elf, not just the casting-types Wink
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Sadly, the elementals remain. Sad But they are easy to ignore since most RP happens inside the buildings.

Also, don't let the visuals dictate how you treat it. It very much seems to be one of those things that is open to the personal interpretation of the roleplayer. Smile I agree it is an interesting hook, and I have actually used the uncertainty of the situation to run a story arc around it already. I'm kind of hoping others will latch on to it as well, and make something of it in the same way!
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:31 pm

Tyrós/Cále wrote:Also, don't let the visuals dictate how you treat it.
We're dealing with a visual game world. I'd rather use that to my advantage then treat it as a nuisance; So, if I see golems in an area, I will treat it as inhabited by Golems.

Perhaps they are your golems, for crimson security. Maybe there are more, or less golems then there are physical mobs. But there are golems.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Well I mainly referred to the big arcane bubble thing there. Since some will see it, and others won't, it will potentially lead to some confusion if you keep it strictly to "what you see is what you get". I would agree that most of the time that is the way to go, though.
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Curse blizzard and their need for advancing the story telling methods in wow!

My questions has been answered to satisfaction. Expect Alph to come by once he can cast magic again. At completely random times. Because that's how he rolls.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sil/Akechi Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:11 pm

Apologises ^^ I was working and couldn't get on a computer in order to reply. To be honest Tyros has hit the proverbial nail on the head with it anyways.

It is something that we always have the possibility to expand into as it would provide very interesting and new avenues of RP.
Sil/Akechi
Sil/Akechi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:47 pm

*Bump*

Still searching for more rangers to join the Imperium Blackguard. Do you have a hunter or rogue that you can't fit in anywhere else? This might be a golden opportunity then, if you are interested in military RP!
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Wed May 15, 2013 9:43 pm

We've been working our behind off, but we're still a fun bunch to hang around with! Just join us!
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down