Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperium

+18
Feral / Blackfall
Thondalar Stormleaf
Eypokpem
Scrimjaw
Xavalis
Harry Z Rotter
Tantzui
Shadesprocket
Lavian
Zhakiri
Ixirar
Ara
Skarain
Helmut
erwtenpeller
siegmund
Coppersocket
Urièl
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Imperium Empty Imperium

Post by Urièl Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:19 am

Here we go,I think now that a good 20 of us made the jump waiting for the rest of our little killers trasfering alliance its time for some clarifications.

Im uriel,gm of DOminion,and im not here to recruit or make publicity,but to explain the wonderful people I did some rp with,both in rp pvp or rp events the reasons we came in here,and to the ones wanting to itneract with us,a lore explanation too.

This last month a well known troll guild cameback,and ruined the already broken balance definetly....we indeed love to rp pvp and a good bunch of use likes to rp when we get the chance,but we are born as a wpvp guild and the situation is unbereable.
Cant pay my sub to kill npcs in stormwind,and here its when you say "why shoud I care?" Smile
Maybe if you dont know me or my people you shouldnt care too much,its not like we are famous for interrupting ppl rping for hours,but to the people I consider friends and teacher in this aspect of the game,I d like to say THANK YOU,everyone of you on horde,wodnerful people trusting a wpvp guild to actually be able to act under the rules of events that you made,both alliance and Horde ones.

Lore wise,Uriel got joked by a indipendent agent once belonged to the Bronze dragonflight,seeing in DOminion an huge threat for the balance of the current timeline of Defias Brotherhood,to him,Alliance and HOrde should be ready to work togheter very soon,and fighting eachother till the point the Horde actually overcomes the faction who should isntead,according to the past events,be on the winning side,its unacceptable.
He took the SIn'dorei with the most hatred towards the humans,shapeshifted some of his unreplaceable Disciples,and forced him to indirectly accept a pact to fight for the Alliance on his own,whatever results it will bring.

I m not gonna expect nothing form anyone of you,but Sedah,Rarg and some others have my real id already,if I will be meant to get a bounty or whatever ill gladly help them,by being able to attend anytime they may need me.

about alliance now,I have no idea of what do you think about that.I will always soflty push my people towards this wonderful aspect of the game,as Uriel Coldsteel,the best I can.

I hope ive been clear,we have no hard feeleings towards anyone,not even a really few people I didnt expect to drama so much about it.

Gl to you all,and well to my own people too,we will need a lot of luck from now on^^ O/
Urièl
Urièl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Imperium Empty Re: Imperium

Post by Coppersocket Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:31 am

As I told Xavalis, I hope this change benefits you as much as it does the Alliance RP community.

Glad to have you on-board.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:01 am

Well, good luck then!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:26 am

Welcome to the other side of the fence, where the grass is blue-er!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:32 am

I, for one, welcome our new Alliance overlords.
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:41 am

From what i have talked with some of the members, i am sure that they will get plenty of targets to kill from the Alliance perspective, and are having fun on that front already.

While i will miss the chance to fight wipe against you, i do welcome you on the Blue side. I do look forward to see how the state of WPvP balance will shift by it.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:19 am

erwtenpeller wrote:Welcome to the other side of the fence, where the grass is blue-er!

Errr... yes.."grass"
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:21 am

Looks like the Alliance might start winning WPVP now.

Good luck on the Alliance, Uriel. We loved to have you around the horde.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:24 am

Not sure what to think! Will definitely make things interesting in future!!
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:24 am

I for second welcome this motion too.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadesprocket Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:29 am

Well bollocks, now who am I going to face check and die against horridly.. On a more serious note welcome to the blue side, the reasoning is sound now that most tards on our side went horde for easy pickings. Wont be a shortage of w-pvp'ers to fight and all that.

If I have any 'complaints' to address is that I never did get a win in vs eypok ( or anyone actually... f- you guys Razz). That and the ic justifications a bit sketchy, but hey minor points can't fault bronze dragon dickery too much now can we?

Got any plans on working with Fallen Vanguard, Resurgence or the scattered every so often w-pvp'ers, or going it solo per chance?

Shadesprocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Urièl Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:40 am

Well does a raiding guild pugs? Does a pvp guild's rbg team asks trade?
The point is,if city defense,ofc....but if the numbers on the opposite side arent too much "zergy" we always prefer to take jsut a little bunch of ppl able to come on ts when needed.
I dont like at all some of the wpvp personalities that still use to play the game on forums,I will avoid tagging with them.

Rp wide,im still trying to write down something for good,that was just a fast debrief of the reason we are blue smurfs now,mainly for the icly contacts I had in both ally and horde.
I will need some more time to write it down ,the explanation I gave its definetly rusty,but Its just an hint really.
Urièl
Urièl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:38 am

No matter horde or alliance, i like you guys anyway.  cheers 
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadesprocket Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:04 pm

Urièl wrote:Well does a raiding guild pugs? Does a pvp guild's rbg team asks trade?

Eh true enough that, all the more power to you then, hope to not see you lads tangled up in the trade chat wars then, gl hf and all that malarkey.

Shadesprocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Z Rotter Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:30 pm

This last month a well known troll guild cameback,and ruined the already broken balance definetly.

Really don't want to cause 'le' dramatic, but as I've stated before, the return of our guild members wasn't an insidious plot to destabilise the balance of the server.

It's like me suggesting if Shagon and the rest of Dominion came back, that you somehow had an unfair advantage. I understand when we're crunching people numbers it's not really something I can compare, but hopefully you understand the sentiment.

The exodus of alliance players occurred after the hysteria was instigated on the realm forums, I warned people (In my own way albeit) not to fan the flames, because loose lips sinks ships.

Just to clarify, Faylum actually wanted to stop Destinite upsetting the balance, and it was something that had been discussed long before.

You're criticizing someone who actually wanted to proactively sort the problem out.

Other than that, hope to see you on the battlefield.  pirat 
Harry Z Rotter
Harry Z Rotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Urièl Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:43 pm

Destinite came once and died,what your people did the whole first week,and the amount of time you spend on forums,you know better than me.

See you around
Urièl
Urièl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Z Rotter Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:56 pm

You're demonizing someone, whilst promoting yourself, without knowing the full details mon capitaine.

The only reason Destinite failed was because his sister guild on DB that was allowing him to cross realm disbanded.

He's looking for a realm to establish himself on because Outland has a massive population issue, which far outweighs any perceived or real problems here.

I know ABoC has an infamous reputation, but we're not the horned devils with pointy pitchforks you like to portray us as.

Well, Fay does hold Satanic mass on a Friday, and it's not ABoC if we're not dripping sacrificed sheep's blood on each others bare nipples, but you get the principle.
Harry Z Rotter
Harry Z Rotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Urièl Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:16 pm

Nah I dont,sorry but the words he used in your own recruitment thread,thinking that everyone else is the s--t,bored me to hell,im not demonizing anyone,its not like I woke up 3 days ago saying everyone "hey guys lets go get zerged on the oppsite side!"
Also,if you have anything you want to tell me,just whisp me,got bored of sarcastic forums posts coming from ppl that zergs 4 rpers with 15 ppl ,and you blame Destinite? please.

You put it like being 3 wpvp guild against npcs was meant to avoid Destinite to come here,like it is actually fun,and lets not talk about all the fake pics,whispers,lines and emotes coming from your ppl jsut after you got vaporized twice on that lovely isle Harry,you cant even play devils advocate here trust me.

My thread is meant to explain to the people I played with ,the reason we gone alliance,there is no pointing at anyone,keep attention seekeing posts on realm forums,youre "strong" on forums .
Urièl
Urièl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadesprocket Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Harry Z Rotter wrote:You're demonizing someone, whilst promoting yourself, without knowing the full details mon capitaine.

The only reason Destinite failed was because his sister guild on DB that was allowing him to cross realm disbanded.

He's looking for a realm to establish himself on because Outland has a massive population issue, which far outweighs any perceived or real problems here.

I know ABoC has an infamous reputation, but we're not the horned devils with pointy pitchforks you like to portray us as.

Well, Fay does hold Satanic mass on a Friday, and it's not ABoC if we're not dripping sacrificed sheep's blood on each others bare nipples, but you get the principle.

Your not? And here me thinking Harry would look excellent with demon horns and a top hat :PBut on a slightly more serious note Divide and Rule was likely going to be their own death anyway with their *cough* volatile *cough* community ( Which your welcome to as they all bitched out over to your side afterwards, enjoy! ). I'm no fan of Faylum and his long winded rants on the forums ( a fake persona to stir shit up or just one fuck tonne of an ego who knows. ) but got to say, even that guys better than having Destinite prancing around like some sort of numskull proclaiming whatever the fuck he does.

But rolling another horde guild being the 'proactive' solution, I wouldn't go as far to say that, hell saying we don't want to go allaince or, fuck we've always been horde not changing that and so on sure, I get that folk have faction pride and don't want to hop over, but claiming all this saving grace shit? Pfft.

Urièl wrote: ppl that zergs 4 rpers with 15 ppl
I still say you have to discipline Myskou for dieing in that yesterday Razz Shame upon your guild and all that!

Last edited by Shadesprocket on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit for new post)

Shadesprocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Z Rotter Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:50 pm

I'll explain in a more succinct fashion:

The members just came back to have some 'fun' and to prepare for WoD, the Destinite problem arose and faded in that time and wasn't the reason for any of our returns. Was a mere coincidence.

We're not the people on this forum stating saviour status, I'm just trying to explain that any perceived imbalance was unintended and we do take these things into consideration.

Also, I generally speak from my perspective on forums and I'm only writing on this topic because I feel it's somewhat unfair to point fingers.

PS. I feel I don't understand the meaning of succinct anymore haha.
Harry Z Rotter
Harry Z Rotter

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:52 pm

I think everyone here would appreciate it if you didn't take your w-pvp "Game of Threads" to DefiasRP.com. Keep it on the realm forums, where it is enjoyed ever-so-much.

We have enough drama of our own. Wink
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavalis Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*doublefacepalm*

Xavalis

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Z Rotter Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:09 pm

Xavalis wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*doublefacepalm*

lol! 

Naughty.

Like the previous poster mentioned lets leave the wpvp drama for the official forums. I'm sure they'll be plenty there when both guilds are fully geared and formed.

Last edited by Harry Z Rotter on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "The")
Harry Z Rotter
Harry Z Rotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrimjaw Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Just like to say I've got my undead hunter on horde still. In the rare situation that alliance isn't under attack and any horde rp-pvp campaign needs a bow then just throw a dead rabbit into the prevailing wind and my spider should pick up the scent. (scrimjaw#2932)

Scrimjaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Eypokpem Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:46 pm

I really need my avatar done for this forum...

Anyways Harry... Eypokpem/Perica/Bwitch/Perunika here.
Hurts me a lot not to be troll but I will make the best out of it and enjoy the game.
I'm having insane amount of stress irl and I can't concentrate+spend my time to read walls of text everyone is posting. It's all well written of course... I've met and spoken to some quite nice players in your guild and I only "demonize" the leader at the moment. Perhaps if I ever speak(voice com) to him in private, that could be changed (despite the fact he callled my singing "faggot").

However that is very less likely to happen, so if you want to be his "lawyer" or "manager" I am more than open to speak to you on the new channel I made on Ice's TS for Alliance wpvp / skype / place of your chosing.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Ipokemyself Smile

Eypokpem
Eypokpem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next