Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Knight Guard

+13
Emrys
Xen-tau
Tiffane
Kristeas Sunbinder
erwtenpeller
Catari
Ryak Sunwhisper
Darilas
Raenmar
Norrian/Chezz
Raene
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Luxor/Queldor
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Blood Knight Guard - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Knight Guard

Post by Norrian/Chezz Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:40 pm

erwtenpeller wrote: Stuff

Perhaps heresy was not the correct word. I believe that the BK's would view the Sacrarium like people that attempt to accumulate power by trying to cause irrational.. hmm... motivation. Now, if we for a second agree that this is so I see two problems already. The first is "accumulate power". I'm sure you see how this would be a problem for the BK's. The second is the means, the irrational motivation, that they're going to cause which is where the confusion comes from, I believe. Razz

Now, preaching ultimate power, saying that that power is allmighty and granting it to one single thing - the Light. In my opinion a BK should say " Ultimate power? In something other then the might of Silvermoon? Heresy! Burn 'em all!"
Another thing - rallying under a flag under the horde means starting a faction (note: guild) that is not blood elven but attempts to use the resourses of the Blood Elves (hire their knights). This is not well twisted. If you guys are willing to say "We're doing it for the well being of the horde" then, in my opinion, a BK would say "Fine, but our knights report to us and not to you. And we expect them to be payed".
One more thing - you'll be traveling a lot and you will not report to the horde. I believe the horde (and the BKs as a part of it) to be a dominant bunch. "If you're going to use our resources we're gonna wanna know what you do with 'em. "
I can go on but I believe you'll get my point by now.

I stated this argument to attempt to make Aelrath see my point of view and abandon your cause because Quel seems to like her. But she clearly wants you guys so grats.

Have a good one and gl. If my projects succeed and Silvermoon becomes a big hub I may gift you with my mad skillz in RP and join you with my lock. Very Happy

Edit: Uhm, I mean mage. Yes, yes, an arcane explorer. *not*

Last edited by Norrian/Chezz on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://last.fm/user/icetorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:43 pm

Raene wrote:Liadrin is just a single person, as are a lot of people in WoW, but I think their opinions would be highly valuable and hold a lot of power when they are the singular most powerful leaders of that faction. For someone wanting to RP a leader role for BKs it'd be helpful if you understood how your own faction leader thought. She wouldn't put you in that position ICly if she didn't think you suited for the job

I'm not apologising for anything here. You're stepping into shoes that have been long since filled with arrogant remarks such as "it might be difficult for you to understand" and "you can quote me in this" as if you are the leading authority on Blood Knights and Blood Knight RPers. It's clear to me you've not been doing this BK business long, yet you speak with such confidence as if you are the subject matter expert when you're clearly missing fundamental lore.

It's a good thing there are rumours of Tiffanes return circulating because I dread to imagine what the Blood Knights would be like under your guidance.

I do not wish to lead or guide anyone. I just wanna RP. And thank goodness you won't polute my waters with hate all the time. And for someone who's seen a lot you don't seem all that wise. Just hateful and bitchy. Sorry, my opinion. You can quote me on it.
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:03 pm

It looks like all of this seems to be opinion in all honesty. Disregarding lore and crying foul play when proven wrong is hardly the right attitude for an RPer, especially when you're trying to clean slate years of other people's RP with your own opinion on how people should RP a faction.

As for polluting your waters? I'll let the arrogance of your ownership of aforementioned waters go, seeing as they belong to everyone. But you won't get rid of me that easily. I do not intend to give up my Blood Knight position, nor do I intend to leave Silvermoon. Looks like you'll have to enjoy some cohabitation buddy.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Raene wrote:It looks like all of this seems to be opinion in all honesty. Disregarding lore and crying foul play when proven wrong is hardly the right attitude for an RPer, especially when you're trying to clean slate years of other people's RP with your own opinion on how people should RP a faction.

As for polluting your waters? I'll let the arrogance of your ownership of aforementioned waters go, seeing as they belong to everyone. But you won't get rid of me that easily. I do not intend to give up my Blood Knight position, nor do I intend to leave Silvermoon. Looks like you'll have to enjoy some cohabitation buddy.

Ok, ok, let's do this.
What lore have I broken? Or supposedly not red? What part of my entire "Belfs won't learn" do you not agree with so I can attempt to talk you into it further? What have you proved me wrong about? What people am I attempting to force my opinion on and how exactly am I doing it?
And what should the right attitude of an RPer? Flaming on forums?

I'm arrogant? You said: You're stepping into shoes that have been long since filled with arrogant remarks such as "it might be difficult for you to understand" and "you can quote me in this""... You're re doing the exact same thing you're accusing me of, which I did not do. The first one was an example and the second one was to let people know that the Sacrarium fellas or anyone else that wishes to know where the opinion emerged from is free to become informed by my post and this is cleearly visible. This is not arrogance but merely a note of an author of a work of writing. And there should have been a coma back there.

The polluting my waters part is an example given to you stepping off the BKG, an environment that I intend to remain in. I never claimed that I own the waters. Owning water? Water is free and this was clearly a figure of speech.

You seem to think that there was a grand argument here and you've won. Well there was not, but if there was you did not win. Not with that tone. Why are you doing this? No one here cares if you're right or wrong. Other people are not here to argue, they're here to organize and to have fun. Stop provoking me, it's not fun for anyone besides you.
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Raene wrote:

That being said, after the Sunwell event and how Matriarch Liadrin reacted to the events that transpired it's generally accepted that the BK's these days are devout Naaru followers who draw upon the Light itself (read; Religious worship), rather than syphon it from a Naaru (E.G. Pre-Sunwell).

I think this would be the relevant Ask CDev:
http://www.wowpedia.org/Ask_CDev
Spoiler:

What harmonious means I would say depend on the elf.

Also, just for the record, I'll look forward to seeing more red and black around, I don't know, the crafter meetings, the blood elf only magic meetings, the monthly markets.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:14 pm

Quel and I are working tirelessly on it. You will begin to see the familiar colors soon 'nuff.

Have a good one.
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Raene wrote:It's a good thing there are rumours of Tiffanes return circulating because I dread to imagine what the Blood Knights would be like under your guidance.
Tiffane and Alph'el met last night, and she is still playing the part of "Knight-Lady". If she will stick around remains to be seen, but she's around. Yes.

Norrian/Chezz wrote:
erwtenpeller wrote: Stuff
More stuff.
I gave you two interpretations to choose from. Your anwser, again, clairified little and just added a lot of noisy information you've already stated a couple of times.

But I believe I've got a good picture of where you're coming from by now, so I'll stop bugging you.

There is room in the Order of Blood for both the religious and the arcane approach. That is what makes blood elves and their relationship to the Light so interesting at the moment, it can go both ways, which is a trait unique to blood elven culture as it stands right now.

Embrace this. Let there be both those who "mage" the Light, and those that worship it. They are all Blood Knights; they all have the same eventual goal of keeping the peace and prosperity of Quel'thalas and the Blood Elf people.

I am looking foward to seeing knights in uniform in Silvermoon once again, I just wish the name of the guild was less stupid. Best of luck to you lot. I'll be around, watching Tiffane undress.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Well the first was correct but the logic behind your assumption was not. I thought that my answer would give that away. My bad.
Now the religious part is OK, in my opinion. The fanatical and emotionally imbalanced is not. My recomendation to BK's - don't go in that guild. What BK's do with their characters is completely up to them.

Heck, my Demon Hunter married a priestess of the Light. They lived happily ever after untill both of them died horribly. Every person will play his character like he wants to - it always has been like that and it always will be.
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Ok, ok, let's do this.

No, let's not do this. I'm trying to have a debate (albeit heated) and you're turning it into a personal thing with indeed flaming on the forums. If you'll re-read your posts, and my posts, I didn't say anything against you until you started swearing and throwing a tantrum, so don't start pointing the finger about flaming on the forums.

I had enough with IC going OOC before I left from people more ingrained in the Silvermoon RP culture who were more clued in than yourself, and I'm not going back down that route.

If you want to discuss theology, do it IC with me. If you want to discuss the direction of the BKs, do it IC with me.

If you want an OOC arguement, then wait until I'm in game as the mods are a little lock heavy when they see bitchin'. We can argue it out over pink writing later.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:58 pm

Raene wrote: Stuff

Are you serious?

Spoiler:

You should read the text in the spoiler tag and my response to it one more time I think.
And I do not "flame" as you can see. I provide a valid, if sometimes difficult to read argument always. It takes a lot more then a kid on a forum to piss me off.

But I digress.
Raene wrote:It looks like all of this seems to be opinion in all honesty. Disregarding lore and crying foul play when proven wrong is hardly the right attitude for an RPer, especially when you're trying to clean slate years of other people's RP with your own opinion on how people should RP a faction.

Answer my questions to win the "competition". Or apologize (for the text directly above) and take your leave
and never ever use that tone to speak to me again. Attempting to force your way to "victory" like that displays no manners, weak character and a below nominal IQ.

Admins, before you lock down the thread allow us to settle this and I personally will attempt to make all the "rough" comments deleted. It's a thread that was placed in a state of chaos while it actually serves a very noble purpose - the reincarnation of a guild. Thank you.

Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:18 pm

I just died a little inside.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:26 pm

You might wanna see a doctor for that Very Happy
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:40 pm

Norrian/Chezz wrote:[Admins, before you lock down the thread allow us to settle this and I personally will attempt to make all the "rough" comments deleted. It's a thread that was placed in a state of chaos while it actually serves a very noble purpose - the reincarnation of a guild. Thank you.
Good, good. The discussion has been had, this thread could do with a good cleansing.

Or have this one deleted all together and create a proper registry thread for the guild, as the original post in this one explains very little about it.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:04 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:
Norrian/Chezz wrote:[Admins, before you lock down the thread allow us to settle this and I personally will attempt to make all the "rough" comments deleted. It's a thread that was placed in a state of chaos while it actually serves a very noble purpose - the reincarnation of a guild. Thank you.
Good, good. The discussion has been had, this thread could do with a good cleansing.

Or have this one deleted all together and create a proper registry thread for the guild, as the original post in this one explains very little about it.

Currently at work, if I have time tonight. But yeah, you're right perhaps a new thread is in order.
Want to meet with Tiff beforehand, seing as she's the boss. If she agrees to help us maybe she'll have new ideas?.. While we -are- working, the last word is still hers.
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffane Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:42 pm

I'm here, I'm here. This might be dead late. Tiff's been walking around the city, only found signs of Rashim whom was trying to revitalize some form of it.
Tiffane
Tiffane

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:14 pm

Well, considering Norrian/Chezz (Veksile) ragequit the Horde this thread is practically dead and outdated anyway.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:33 am

Well... Yeah. I did. Because no one at that "trial" knew what a trial is. And still Vex was convicted and sent to Pandaria without a weapon. Even if he did do something wrong, which he didn't, sending a fighter to fight in a war without a weapon.. Yeah. That only works in Call of Duty 2. What do you expect? Bubble + Heartstone? Dat dun work since 4.3.

Sorry Tiff. I wanted this to work. Ask anyone and you'll see.

Admins, lock it up please.
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:08 am

Tiffane refused to give up ownership. So people left.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:26 am

Setting this up isn't that difficult! I can help if you want! I still have a paladin gathering dust somewhere(as I did not like his persona that much, might be a good idea to revamp him!)

How about you lot first join the channel /bkrp, and inform every paladin/Blood Knight in town of it. This way you do have a channel for everyone! =3
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:13 pm

Norrian/Chezz wrote:Well... Yeah. I did. Because no one at that "trial" knew what a trial is. And still Vex was convicted and sent to Pandaria without a weapon. Even if he did do something wrong, which he didn't, sending a fighter to fight in a war without a weapon.. Yeah.

You made the worst case in the world for yourself mate... Your character became aggressive, drew his sword on the audience, turned to speaking lies and contradicting himself. My character whom was acting as prosecutor hardly had to to make a case at all for your character to spiral down into an inevitable conviction. xD She just had to stand there, not saying anything out of line, whilst your own character did all the work incriminating himself. It was rather hilarious to see and I most certainly hope that is not how you think a defendant should act on trial.

And I have a bachelor's degree in law, thank you very much. (Although in Dutch law, and the trial here did not resemble a Dutch trial all that much) Very Happy

Sorry for the off-topicness, but I had to reply to such a rather silly post.
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Solanum Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Norrian/Chezz wrote:Well... Yeah. I did. Because no one at that "trial" knew what a trial is. And still Vex was convicted and sent to Pandaria without a weapon. Even if he did do something wrong, which he didn't, sending a fighter to fight in a war without a weapon.. Yeah. That only works in Call of Duty 2. What do you expect? Bubble + Heartstone? Dat dun work since 4.3.

Sorry Tiff. I wanted this to work. Ask anyone and you'll see.

Admins, lock it up please.

You gravely injured one character, ended the existence of a forsaken (whom was bought back by Valkyr) and were about to have your character take on four others in the middle of the city, in combat.
During the trial, you openly contradicted yourself, and grew aggressive, ignoring orders from both Judge and superiors, drawing your weapon and refusing to hand it over after doing so.
The reason to have your weapon removed seemed to me a safety measure, to protect your fellow soldiers from a mentally unstable blood knight.

Or is this behaviour, according to you, that of a disciplined blood knight?

As for the punishment, while IC it was unlikely for your character to survive, you could have had awesome roleplay with the sentence, and by playing intelligently even return against all odds, making it all the more epic a return.
Your character could've learned from the experience, or might have returned with resentment and hatred, believing he was wronged with his punishment. You however opted to never play the character again and whine about the fact you can't butcher Silvermoon citizens without consequences.

It is a shame, I truly had expected more of you and the trial.
Solanum
Solanum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:30 pm

OOC <--- IC is the worst thing you can do in role-play.

gz fellas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:47 pm

Norrian/Chezz wrote:Heck, my Demon Hunter married a priestess of the Light. They lived happily ever after untill both of them died horribly.

This sums up the arguement xD
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:51 pm

What?... I did not contradict myself. And you're lying down on the IC for this one while there clearly were OOC motives behind it - the guy literally put himself at my blade's edge. We even talked OOCly about this. The barkeep person took a single blow to the face and fell down for the entire fight. A single hammer.

And you madam have no law education. You allowed people that were neither in the case nor summoned as witnesses to speak in a closed interview.

You wanna know what I think happened? I think that I was simply put down so that the Sacrarium gets it's blood knight members so there's no competition for them. This was all agreed upon and decided before the "trial". I'm not stupid nor am I blind. No one said a single thing that would challenge what I said. No one gave a single ARGUMENT.

You guys are full of shit.
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Blood Knight Guard - Page 2 Popcorn-o

Edit: It's mainly your own ignorance that entertains me.

Last edited by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next