Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The path towards High Priestess

Go down

The path towards High Priestess Empty The path towards High Priestess

Post by Shariah Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:16 pm

The Path towards High Priestess

OOC

These series of events is a part of my character in the Disciples of Light, Shariah’s path towards her promotion to High Priestess. For almost a month she will be proving her worth to be promoted and I would like as many as possible to be involved. There will be four main events on every MONDAY, starting on Monday the 4th of February and continue forwards. Each event will be a small ceremony where she will be taking on a new challenge that will last for a week. (Mostly that long because I cannot RP every night due to Uni ). She will perform the challenge given during the week between the events. If you or your guild feel like being a part of these series of events or help my character please poke me in game or write me a letter here on the forum! All events will starta at 8 p.m if not said otherwise!

Event 1 (4/2) : Accepting and Silent Resolution. ( Creds to JP for this event that I am borrowing!)

During this ceremony Shariah will accept her first challenge towards her goal and perform this Silent Resolution for a week. You are welcome to be a part of this and I would like her to visit one or two Guilds/Races during this week. Please contact me if interested!

Event 2 (11/2) : Acceptance, Tenacity and Kindness.

This is the second ceremony and the second event. During this event Shariah will be put through a test of Tenacity and also showing her trust towards the people of Stormwind/The entire community. This event you cannot invite Shariah , but you can help her by offering her food/water during the time I am online. If you wish to know why food/water, visit the Cermony!

Event 3 (18/2) : High Priestess or simply weak?

This is the third and last test she will go through, her teachings, knowledge and strength will be put to test by a series of difficult mini events. These small events will be placed out during one day/evening, ( There are 3 of them, if you wish to help, mail me and we can discuss! ) and her steady following “guiding High priest” will follow her around and see if she is strong enough to be a High Priestess.

Event 4 (Coming!) : Ceremony and Promotion

If Shariah passes all of her tests and is accepted by the people/community as a High priestess during this event the main promotion will be held in the Cathedral of Light! – This is the biggest of the events and the one where the festive will be held! Party party! This date is not set yet as my Uni likes to plan only three weeks ahead, but a date shall be put as soon as possible!
Hope to see you all during this progress!

IC

You are cordially invited to witness the Past towards High Priestess of Shariah Abigail Longhill, of the Disciples of Light. During every first quarter of the second month of the year Priestess Shariah will be put through a series of test to qualify if she is a High Priestess. The Holy Church will be judging her and confirm if she passes, if she passes, a great Cermony will be held!

May the Light be with you.
The Holy Church

( More info will/might be added along the road! )

Shariah
Shariah

Character sheet
Name: Shariah A. Longhill
Title:

Back to top Go down