Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A notice in a priestess-only area of the Temple of the Moon

Go down

A notice in a priestess-only area of the Temple of the Moon Empty A notice in a priestess-only area of the Temple of the Moon

Post by Sorayah Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:54 pm

((The following notice can be found written in Darnassian in the Temple of the Moon in a priestess-only area.
This is an IC invitation to Thelos's event: http://www.defiasrp.com/t5347-a-thelos-to-be-reinstated-as-an-anchorite-on-the-seventh-of-august and I kindly ask that any priestesses who are coming whisper me before the actual event so that we can look like a properly organized group Smile (I will not be available before tuesday, and I estimate I won't be on until 19 server time or so on tuesday either) ))

Sisters,

A draenei anchorite has, through me, invited the Sisterhood to a ceremony in which a draenei is to be reinstated as an anchorite and a great feast taking place after it. This is a great honor, and I shall view it as such, and accept the invitation gladly. Should anyone wish to join me in this and perhaps travel together, please contact me. You may also contact me for further information. The ceremony will be held at Shattrath next tuesday.

Elune light your path,
Sorayah
Sorayah
Sorayah

Character sheet
Name: Sorayah Moonseeker
Title: Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

A notice in a priestess-only area of the Temple of the Moon Empty Re: A notice in a priestess-only area of the Temple of the Moon

Post by Sorayah Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Just to update on this, I in fact cannot attend the event. I've been misinformed about IRL stuff. Of course this invitation should still stand, just don't expect to see me there Neutral
Sorayah
Sorayah

Character sheet
Name: Sorayah Moonseeker
Title: Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down