Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ariana "Emberheart" Haidren: A journal

Go down

Ariana "Emberheart" Haidren: A journal Empty Ariana "Emberheart" Haidren: A journal

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:24 pm

In this thread I'll post short entries of Ari's journal. The grammarmistakes will be intended and on purpose (and I hope I can try and write with mistakes to begin with)

-----------

Ariana "Emberheart" Haidren: A journal IMG_7659__83067.1343722635.1280.1280

This diary belongs to: Ariana Emberheart Haidren

The entries are written in rather childish handwriting, ink often splattering the pages.

Day 1: January 10

mageester William gave me this book. It is small and pretty he told me to write in it.

I dont know what tw too write the mageester said too write about my day. I can doo that.

Tooday we learnt maps. BIG maps! I can say all the names of land now, in Eestrn king-doms. And neerly all in Caalimdor two to.

Do kla will be proud off me! magister William makes me smarter.

I can read and write. And know names of land on maps! I learn first aaid and herbs. mageester William makes me learn alot and I will bee be better for Melan.

Melan will be my husband he asked me to be his wiv wife. I love Melan.

I think is enoo done now. Write more on other daay.

Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Ariana "Emberheart" Haidren: A journal Empty Re: Ariana "Emberheart" Haidren: A journal

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:31 pm

Day 2: January 15

I miss beeing wit Melan I am wit mageester William alot. But he sais I am learning good! And I also practis for fighting.

I am a soldier of stromgarde, one of the best. I work really really hard because Melan is the best ranger. And he has co is a leader. I want him too bee proud of me and never leave.

I dont wanna loose Melan. Maybee I should tell him about mageester William teachings.

Have too learn much more before we go back north, mageester William stais here.
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Ariana "Emberheart" Haidren: A journal Empty Re: Ariana "Emberheart" Haidren: A journal

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Day 3: January 21

I went too elfland with mageester. Showed me more herbs I had never seen! We went two days, it's so big there!

Need to get ready for home, fighting. I hope Melan will not bee hurt. Or anybody like JarJar. I don't want me friends hurt, it makes me sad. I smile wit Melan, always smile.

He is very hansome and my boifriend feance fiance (Mageester William had to say how too write)

I will miss mageester William, he is a nice and gray old man. With a beard. He likes me too and smiles too me. We have fun when he learns me things.

Maybee I can write him letters when we are back home, maybee he will like that. I will do that.

Tonight I will go on a practis wit Thoros my fight-teacher. He is really really good and fast, but I am faster wit running. I hope we will doo climbin tonight.

Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Day 4: January 23

mageester William told me what too write. Write about how I feel and what I think. That is not easy, why write on paper how I feel?

But I can do that. So I will try.

I feel very scared for the war and fightin. Scared that I will loose my friends and worst would bee Melan. But he is very good, I should not worrie about it and I am there to help and Jarjar. And everybody else. I hope that we will win and stay home. I remember goin back to see how bad it was and we killed many for deadies. This time I really hope wee stay, Stormwind is not a place for us, or me.

Maybe melan and me can marree when it is all over, that would make me happy. I want too have a home like the house Adena had for us outside the city. And somday a child maybe, but not now. I saw Adena and Jarjar, looking very sleepy and Elaain always crying at night I don't want that now. This feels odd, writing about how I feel, it reads wrong to.
I will need too practis doing this and bee better.

Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:53 pm

Day 5: January 31

We are home again. The fitt faiting battels took tr 3 days and we all got very baadly injuurd. Maybee I did good but I was cut and poisont so I could not fit be with the others too take Strom back. The forsaken bombd it wit their horribel plaig. Mel felt reely bad about it.

I was always scared too see somebodee die when we rode out. But like To Thoros told me, I can't fear it makes me week. It is scaree to fight in war, nastee and
I don't know what to write, so manee things I felt and so much happend. Nobodee died, that is good! But there is manee words in my head that I can't spell. Mageester Williams is not here too help me with them. So I don't know how too write what I feel like now.

Maybee I think I am happy now, it is good too be home even if we have too rebilt alot and Mel and me will be marreed. I asked Jar to be the one too give me away too Mel, I have no pa to doo that. Jar always was me familee like a brother and a pa. He missus Ade. I feel a bit sorree for him, I had Mel right here wit me all the time and that made the war easyer.

I have too ask me hat back too Taao he hasnt given it back yet from fithing the kleeanks. Speeking of hats, I saw a pandaa-ren with a real awsome one, I want one. Maybee we go to Pandaaria somday.

Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down