Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday 27th jan Guided tour around stormwind!

4 posters

Go down

Sunday 27th jan Guided tour around stormwind! Empty Sunday 27th jan Guided tour around stormwind!

Post by Amaryl Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Posters spread around in alliance territories, some even finding their way to shattrath, amongst venture-co bases, and other goblin towns, some even reaching the monasteries of panderia., in its wierd shiney looking paper. that seems to whether rain and wind.

Sunday 27th jan Guided tour around stormwind! Djegos10

Tourists, adventures, people of the alliance and life-long inhabitants of the great city of Stormwind,

Join us on this one time only guided tour amongst some of the more curious and impressive landmarks of our fair city.

Hosted by none other, than the great bard and magnificent story-teller, the lead performer of the CutThroat Alley Lads, Djego Stonehead.

He will, show you the interresting spots, the marks, where armies fought, where cultists were burned, and where history happened.

you will not simply see the cathedral, or the stockades, or the taverns, you will feel, and breathe them. in this one time only event.

Gather at the gazebo behind the Cathedral!

the 27th of January, at 21:00

Come join!

Tywin Moneybeard
The manager

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Sunday 27th jan Guided tour around stormwind! Empty Re: Sunday 27th jan Guided tour around stormwind!

Post by Amaryl Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:59 pm

We're going to be visiting 3-4, relatively unkown spots, with relatively unkown, or completely fictional stories attached to them, all done in appropriate Stoneheadian fashion. (I.e, humorous, stupid, and filled with misplaced pop-culture references). We'll finish the tour at a player-run bar, whichever is open at that time.

If you wish to be an extra-for this particular tour!

I could use a Dock-side prostitute assistant, for one of said locations!

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Sunday 27th jan Guided tour around stormwind! Empty Re: Sunday 27th jan Guided tour around stormwind!

Post by Grim Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:07 pm

Are Orcs invited?
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:21 pm

I think I am bringing my Pandaren! =3
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Everyone is invited Very Happy though, i won't garantuee your safety Very Happy

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:21 pm

this be tonight! Very Happy

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:22 pm

Thanks to all the pandarens, and the randoms that joined up for a few bits, for showing up! I had fun, i hope you had too, and sorry that is was that `short´ for you guys Very Happy
i tried to keep the event around one hour, so we only had time to visit two locations, and some banter in between:

Anyway this was my script and the stories for the people that couldn't join, though it got changed up obviously!

My name is the extra-ordinary Djego Stonehead, and I shall be your tour guide for this evening.
Ladies and gentlemen, this city is filled with iconic monuments, statues and grand buildings, that everyone is able to see. For this you do not need a guide. No this grand tour is here to show you the things that you might have missed.
Little markings, a charred building, every stone in this city has a story, a tale. Some of tragedy, some of glory. Tonight, we shall visit a few of those locations, and you will be able to breathe in, some forgotten history of The grand city of Stormwind.

The docks, a grand place, show casing the might of the alliance, the place where our warships are build, the waters from which our fleets have sailed to fight in northrend, in the maelstrom, in panderia. But there is a shadier sight.
In the backs of the dry docks, in the evening and nights, another world exists, a world of poverty and illustrious women trying to earn a living to feed their children, a place where men come to relieve themselves from the strains of a hard day's work. I am talking about the dock-side brothels.
Every woman, every mark has a story. And today, I shall tell the story of the most visited girl of the entire docks, during the times of 3.15 and 3.25. That's not the only time she works ofcourse, but during other time-periods there are well, more popular women.

This is the tale of sweet, Jantine, using one of these dilapidated houses. When she was young, she was the farmer's daughter living across my parent's farm. And I met her there one summer, when we were young and innocent, unwary of the world.
But the Defias came at night, their bandana's rough, as leather. Sure, I had taken her childhood in my stride, but I was gone when Edwin came.
Years later i met her again here, finding my way after a glorious performance with the alleylads. I picked her, having been advices on good authority, I didn't recognise her.
Not until I cried: BELT! And let's slip the pants of lust!
Well, I was flabbergasted and she told me her story about the defias, and how they pimped her out. I had lost my appetite then. I tried to find her again a week later to help her. But it seemed she was already saved. Stolen away, not like a thief in the night, but by a prince on a white steed. Well more a man send by the light, a man by the Name of Pierre Jeanpierre.
Questions?
Good lets continue! There's a particular spot that's interesting right in the cathedral!

/e points at a few dark scratches in the marble floor on the cathedral.

Ladies and gentlemen, you see these scratches? This friends, is history. What kind you may ask? This scratch is everything needed to recount a tale of tales. This is one of the last few markings, in a terrible passage in this city's history, the time the Hand of Nightmares, under dreaded Zaraj Blackblade held the city hostage.
When Theramore still stood, before the shattering, before the death of Arthas, even before the fall of the black-temple, but after the crashing of the exodar, Zaraj blackbade, having started his own cult after the major fall of the dark-sphere in front of the dark portal, found an orb.
The forces of the light were powerless against it, not knowing its full nature and being taken by surprise. These here scratches, are the remnants of the evacuation of Stormwind to the city of Theramore.
It was the Bishop Witherthorpe who summoned the forces of the light in the cathedral, and announced the evacuation. Almost all were here: The holy Lighbringers, The Disciples of Light, The Shining Strand, The Kings household cavalry, the Stormwind City watch, the Scarlet Crusade under Darothar, and more.
The Bishop told us we had little time, no time actually, and he told the men to find everyone, get them to the cathedral and help them flee. And thus the scratches were formed, as the great portals were opened, created by the arc mages.
But not everyone fled; some stayed and sided with Blackblade, like the disciple of light priestess, Exaythe the Abjurer. The dwarven Rifle-squad entered the dwarven district from the tram, and locked it up tight under martial law.
And us in Theramore? We were besieged by the horde, everyday for the next two weeks as a fleet was formed and a plan drawn up to kick the hand back into the dust. The rest is as we say it, History.
Questions?

Good, let's find us a bar and get a drink, shall we?!

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:07 pm

Hahahaha the story about Jantine.. xDD Fantastic work, mister! Very Happy
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down