Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A]Pandaren looking for Alliance teacher

4 posters

Go down

[A]Pandaren looking for Alliance teacher Empty [A]Pandaren looking for Alliance teacher

Post by Xen-tau Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:14 am

On a small platform deep within the mountains, two Pandaren monks stood before their elder. Behind the elder were two balloons with baskets. The elder looked at the two, and spoke: “You will each go your separate way for training! In a world with two different sides, you will need to find balance.” He pointed at the older monk of the two. “Mao-Teng Swiftstrike! You will go to the lands of Kalimdor! You will travel there and mingle with the Horde. With your wisdom, it is the Horde that will show you the tools to act upon that wisdom! You will become a traveler, an ambassador of our kin!”

Mao-Teng bowed deep, respecting the wishes of the elder. The elder looked upon the younger one and spoke: “And you, Xen-Tau Swiftstrike, you will go to Eastern Kingdoms! You will join with the Alliance, and learn about tradition, patience, value of culture and the wisdom to talk. You will find a teacher and learn everything there is about these values to find balance”.

Now Xen-Tau bowed. “Now go! The travel is long!”
They walked towards their balloons, and before they made their balloons ready to leave, they looked at one another and said: “Good luck brother!” before they bowed in respect.
“Oh! My sons! Before you go, there is one more assignment I am giving you there. Treat every female like one of your sisters”
They both sighed, bowed, and left.

Letters are spread across the Alliance cities, glued to walls, in a terrible handwriting:

To the Alliance,

I, Xen-Tau Swiftstrike, am looking for teachers to learn me values of Alliance! One that can teach me patience, discipline and culture of Alliance, and perhaps even more! I am Pandaren monk, one of strongest of my village.

For those that are willing to, I can
- Cook;
- Fight;
- Tell tales of Pandaria;
- Teach the ways of Monk.
- More

If you think you have time to take me into your guidance, I would feel humbled. I care little for kin or status. I currently reside in Stormwind, but am willing to travel long distances.

Xen-Tau Swiftstrike

P.s: I will not be a pleasure pandaren in Goldshire.

((OOC: I am looking for people or even a guild that think guiding a Pandaren is fun. You don’t have to have a Pandaren. =3 I want him to be part of events and teach him stuff. Just lessons you can think of. He can also be a bodyguard for ministers or whatever. He is stubborn and impulsive, he acts before he thinks!

EDIT: I am still leveling him. He is lvl 6, so I cannot be reached through IC means yet! Will level him tonight again!))
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

[A]Pandaren looking for Alliance teacher Empty Re: [A]Pandaren looking for Alliance teacher

Post by Thelos Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:16 am

Aishling wrote: Treat every female like one of your sisters”
They both sighed, bowed, and left.

Your master is not as wise as he lets on. Visiting the various seedy brothels of Ironforge is the only proper way of sampling the very finest of sensory pleasures dwarven culture has to offer. I mean, no getting it on with the Alliance races? That's missing half of their way of life if not more!

While I can't offer you any Alliance teachings, as we of the Blooming Lotus are just as Pandaren as you are, I can offer you a respite from the sometimes crass, harsh and uncivilized barbarians of the Alliance by a nice aloof night of Pandaren binge drinking, adventuring and story telling.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A]Pandaren looking for Alliance teacher Empty Re: [A]Pandaren looking for Alliance teacher

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:20 am

The Pandaren of Blooming Lotus are good people.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 am

Oh, and if you are looking for a pleasurable Pandaren guild, there will always be a place for you in Blooming Lotus. We, after all, accept all Pandaren, regardless of their (pre)occupations.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhaun Blackblood Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:40 am

Pulls one of the scrawled letters from the wall outside the Stormwind trade district auction house, arching a brow as he focuses to decode the scribblings, after a few moments having understood the message, begins to think...

An ignorant, trusting and eager student. Or perhaps, better classified as an "Un-paid" employ. I will see about this... "Monk"

((OOC - Could be up for giving him a job, under the premises of teaching him life lessons, if your interested give me a poke here and ill send an ic letter to that effect o/ ))
Zhaun Blackblood
Zhaun Blackblood

Character sheet
Name: Zhaun Blackblood
Title: Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:27 pm

Zhaun Blackblood wrote:Pulls one of the scrawled letters from the wall outside the Stormwind trade district auction house, arching a brow as he focuses to decode the scribblings, after a few moments having understood the message, begins to think...

An ignorant, trusting and eager student. Or perhaps, better classified as an "Un-paid" employ. I will see about this... "Monk"

((OOC - Could be up for giving him a job, under the premises of teaching him life lessons, if your interested give me a poke here and ill send an ic letter to that effect o/ ))

Sure! Why not? =3 It could be fun! =D Although, I did not intend to picture him (too) naive. Wink

Other teachers/masters/whatever title you can think of are welcome to reply. ;D

Pao wrote:Oh, and if you are looking for a pleasurable Pandaren guild, there will always be a place for you in Blooming Lotus. We, after all, accept all Pandaren, regardless of their (pre)occupations.

After reading your adventures and guild-description, I think you def. have the guild I am looking for. =) My pandaren isn't "attached" then, right?

Pao wrote:Your master is not as wise as he lets on. Visiting the various seedy brothels of Ironforge is the only proper way of sampling the very finest of sensory pleasures dwarven culture has to offer. I mean, no getting it on with the Alliance races? That's missing half of their way of life if not more!

Why do you think they sighed? ;D Besides, don't they need to... get to know dwarvish culture? ;D
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhaun Blackblood Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:11 pm

What is your in game name on the monk?
Zhaun Blackblood
Zhaun Blackblood

Character sheet
Name: Zhaun Blackblood
Title: Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:15 pm

Aishling wrote:
After reading your adventures and guild-description, I think you def. have the guild I am looking for. =) My pandaren isn't "attached" then, right?

A-yup, that's pretty much exactly true. The guild doesn't 'exist' IC stricly speaking: there is no such thing as a Blooming Lotus in the World of Warcraft.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Zhaun Blackblood wrote:What is your in game name on the monk?

Xentau. So without the -...

However, I do like to point out that he is lvl 6 right now, and can't receive mails yet. He is fully loomed so I expect it will go very rapid. I will post it here when I reach Stormwind, and I will poke someone from Blooming Lotus later on tonight as well. ^^
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:14 am

Small update, as of 00:01 yesterdaynight I have an Alliance Pandaren! (I went to Argo last night). Letters can be send! =3
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down