Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Elf-High Elf/Alliance relationships

4 posters

Go down

Blood Elf-High Elf/Alliance relationships Empty Blood Elf-High Elf/Alliance relationships

Post by Xen-tau Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:02 pm

This is something had has been bothering me since the purge... and as asking on the realm thread ends in "Garithos was a racist!" "No he was not!" which wasn't the original question at all.. I will ask here...

In the beginning it was clear that Blood Elf and High Elf didn't see eye to eye for choices made in the past. It was somewhat visible in Outland, as Allerian Stronghold is a High Elves stronghold, so you don't need to get near with your Blood Elf.

Then you have the cleansing of the Sunwell. Nowadays both High Elves and Blood Elves are allowed near it. I understood the Blood Elves didn't really want that, but draenei influence. (It is portrayed in the Quel'delar questline)

After that came the Sunreavers and the Silver Covenant. The Silver Covenant did not want the Blood Elves in the Kirin'tor and made that quite clear(I believe there is a quest where you have to kill one of the other faction).

Then came patch 4.1, where the Silver Covenant can suddenly be found in Quel'thalas/Ghostlands. Haldurion works closely with her in this, and it is obvious they spoke beforehand. It looked like all would go well for the two races, the Blood Elves allowed them on their lands(well.. somewhat...).

Now it's 5.1, and this time the Silver Covenant kill/capture the Sunreavers without any questions asked. They don't seem to mind what happens. Yet, at the same time... the Blood Elves want to become Alliance again? I thought the Sunreavers were a Silvermoon faction... as written in the Lor'themar story.

How do they view one another? 4.1 showed a start of something that could be, next encounter they kill each other once again. They got along near the Sunwell and they used to in Dalaran(ingame cutscene where Jaina says the Horde and Alliance work together peacefully... don't know if the word 'harmony' was used).

I love the fights though, but I have no idea on how to view these encounters...

EDIT: Move this if it should be in the Blood Elf section. =3
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Blood Elf-High Elf/Alliance relationships Empty Re: Blood Elf-High Elf/Alliance relationships

Post by Rmuffn Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Grand Magister Rommath also mentions during the Purge of Dalaran that he feels very uncomfortable with having to kill the High Elves, but that he on the otherhand enjoyed getting to kill Alliance soldiers.

While Silver Covenant (Miss V. especially) does seem to really HATE blood elves to her very core.

The Blood Elves seem alot less so, they seem to view them as possible friends.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Blood Elf-High Elf/Alliance relationships Empty Re: Blood Elf-High Elf/Alliance relationships

Post by Raelan Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:27 pm

You know, considering Garrosh (Thanks to the Sunreavers) blew up Rhonin I'd say Vereesa has some reason to be angry.
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cemdor Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Vereesa pretty much hated Blood Elves before that particular event.

In my opinion, Blood Elves have more reason to hate the High Elves. Because High Elves are pretty much Blood Elves who did not try to defend Silvermoon during Arthas' invasion. Blood Elves have every right to view them as traitors or cowards.
Cemdor
Cemdor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down