Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A 2013 message to all.

Go down

A 2013 message to all. Empty A 2013 message to all.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:40 am

Hello.

I have conceived a simple concept in order to reminds folks defiasRP exists, for those who don't visit and for those who forgot. I have not been on DefiasRP since the start, joined 8 months after it was founded so I don't know what it was like at the start. But the forums third anniversary is coming up and I was hoping to put together a small or long message that would be sent, to every single user of this forum.

I'd like to really just outline and congratulate folks for sticking around, bring them up to date about DefiasRP and as best as possible the realm itself. Perhaps bring people back into checking out the forum again? I know many wouldn't check, but I feel it's just a generally nice gesture.

My question and purpose with this post is to ask, are there any people willing to put together a paragraph or a few lines about the realm, or anything related to defiasRP?

Is anybody interesting in general in seeing this idea come to fruition at all?

Thanks.

Edit1: Oh and if there are no volunteers I will write it myself.

Back to top Go down

A 2013 message to all. Empty Re: A 2013 message to all.

Post by Skarain Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:10 am

I approve about anything that can benefit the community as a whole. Simple kind words can do more than someone expects, and the forums have plenty of important stuff moving around, like the poster-exchange you maybe never see without checking these.

I am sadly terrible when it comes to writing things, so can't offer my aid on that.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Well, in the least, could I use screenshots from the Jade Fist campaign and link it as something that happened in Mists of Pandaria? Perhaps I could put together a list of events + screenshots that went on in both Cataclysm + Mists of Pandaria. The two that spring to mind would be the Hillsbrad Campaign that I wrecked a bit and the Jade Fist one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Feel free, i organized it for the benefit of community anyways. You should be able to find Jade Fist screenies here
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down