Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<Regiment message board> (Also Q&A)

+15
erwtenpeller
Exigua
Jeanpierre
Rashka
Thondalar Stormleaf
Rae Wulfgnar
Vaell
Seranita
Zalissa
Ixirar
Melnerag
Thelos
Sohan
Drustai
Samian/Bismack
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

<Regiment message board> (Also Q&A) - Page 2 Empty Re: <Regiment message board> (Also Q&A)

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:09 am

Griffton Goldhammer sits on his fat arse next to the message board all day, watching a skittish stuttering Draenei girl and a worgen with crazy eyes take turns in pinning messages to it. He takes a big sip of his giant tankard.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

<Regiment message board> (Also Q&A) - Page 2 Empty Re: <Regiment message board> (Also Q&A)

Post by Raene Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:07 am

Necro posts, my friend. This is stuff from December. I doubt Monny has touched this message board in since Winter Veil.

Edit: Also, Bismack died last night if OOC rumours are to be believed. Succumbed to his wounds.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:12 am

Who will protect the alliance with barricades now? Sad
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:16 am

Fel knows! Stormwind was nice and bloody last night. Fun times.

3 deaths that I know of, Raene lost an arm (why is it always the arm?), Iriel/Irene ended up kidnapped, and the Regiment are meant to be going to war in Kalimdor! Fat chance!
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:08 am

Samian is back. Oh and the first gnome regiment died far as i know 's well. And Irene always gets herself into some knd of truble :p
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Exigua Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:17 am

Samian got necroed too? Razz
Gnome regiment? Dead? D:
Exigua
Exigua

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:14 am

I hear the cartel dun goofed up, thats the word on the streets but i'd have no idea. Wasn't there.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:16 pm

Lavian Dawson wrote:I hear the cartel dun goofed up, thats the word on the streets but i'd have no idea. Wasn't there.

I hope that the guard guilds in ASEA the dwarven district, kicks everyones Butt and burn down every building to the ground after this!!
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Priest Jean-Pierre d'Armagnac

The alliance troops will be headed out tonight, if you and your brother priests can not move with the unit you can come meet us in the barrens whenever suits your need. You will be able to find out our location from any alliance soldier stationed in Kalimdor, though approach with care the barrens are dangerous.

Thus I suggest you move with us tonight.

(( Any character wanting to join but not able to log on tonight that is no problem, you can join us mids the ongoing rp and just say you've been there all the while ))

Spoiler:
))
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Raene wrote:Necro posts, my friend. This is stuff from December. I doubt Monny has touched this message board in since Winter Veil.

Edit: Also, Bismack died last night if OOC rumours are to be believed. Succumbed to his wounds.

dindt need to in the end she never got the opertunity to see bismak.. sad if he does die
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2