Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Natures Grasp

+13
Lyminia
Arkil
Shaktaekurte
Ixirar
Rmuffn
erwtenpeller
Nessra Sunwhisper
Jakins
Shaelyssa
Jomir
Dorik Thunderbelly
Vethelot
Eavya Morninglight
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[A] Natures Grasp Empty [A] Natures Grasp

Post by Eavya Morninglight Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:17 pm

It took us some time, but finally, here it is! An official recruitementpost for NG here in the RP forums!

IC part:

Lynnayla looked around at the gathered crowd. With pride in her heart she could actually conclude it -was- a crowd now. After she had returned from Northrend and some unfortunate adventures, the Order seemed to be growing again. Smiling, mostly inside, she listned to the weekly order of things being discussed. Very pleased with her so-called family, she heard Commander Vethelot announce that the Trolls had been driven out entirely. The campaign in Ashenvale did have it's rough times, especially on days when the Order seemed to be lacking numbers. But Lynnayla was sure that the new recruits had done their tasks well when the Trolls had been defeated!

Tomorrow there would be another interview with another promising new recruit, Lynnayla was looking forward to it. She loved to see her 'family' grow like this, and it made her feel so good to be able to defend their forests again like they should! Nature's Grasp was certainly an Order to be proud of!

-------------------------------------------------------------
OOC info:

Natures Grasp is one of the oldest RP guilds on the server. We are a Night Elf only guild and usually are found around Darnassus and Ashenvale, or any other Kaldorei lands, although we are known to help our allies at the east too.

We are an RP guild first and foremost, and we have no level requirement, only that you're playing a Night elf. We search for high quality RPers amongst the Night elf players (Perhaps a good reason to make one?).

As for PvP, we worked in the past with Orcs of the Red Blade and Sin Belore for some RP-PvP patrols/combat, and hope to do so again in the future. Also, the battle between the Trolls and the Elves has turned in our favour and it was a great event!

Note: No DKs allowed, since we're more into the Kaldorei culture which abhors DKs, to say the least. As for Cataclysm mages, we haven't decided yet, but there is still some time before we will debate that.

For more information (Also on Elven Lore, guides, etc), and to apply, head to:
http://www.Natures-grasp.net

Or contact our Commander Mochara or her officers: Nelani, Elliinör, Shakteakurte, Eavya, Kaldur or Lyminia via whisper or ingame letter.

Last edited by Eavya Morninglight on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Eavya Morninglight
Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet
Name: Eavya Morninglight
Title: Priestess of Elune

Back to top Go down

[A] Natures Grasp Empty Re: [A] Natures Grasp

Post by Vethelot Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Vethelot looks up at Lynnayla and smiles. Such dedication from an officer. He looks around at all present. So many new faces, but the numbers now present! Not something to be dismissed. Smiling proudly on the order Veth nods and starts to plan. With even more numbers we can achieve even more!

----------

[OOC] Recruiting drive has been amazing, more would be even more amazing! Last guild meeting was a massive turnout, and the one before was just as big! Natures Grasp is back, and we are not going anywhere!

(seriously we are not...Aronan (Geldar) will stab me if i do! Did i mention the amount of cookies we can now bake.... /Ahem... why are the officers looking at me so strangely....)
Vethelot
Vethelot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorik Thunderbelly Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Tha Dorik approves of these propper tree-hugging Elves, join 'em for quality NE RP. Al'shar Thoribas!
Dorik Thunderbelly
Dorik Thunderbelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Dorik Thunderbelly wrote:Al'shar Thoribas!

Bless you.

All Night Elves should join these guys, looking forward to some collaboration between us!
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Eavya Morninglight Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:53 pm

*hugs the dwarves* (totally OOC of course!)

Thank you guys!
Eavya Morninglight
Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:18 am

Good luck with the recruitment!
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakins Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:44 pm

With Cataclysm coming up and the obvious changes coming, what is your take on those Highborne Night Elf mages that'll be arriving?

Also, with the alliance between Night Elf and Worgen, what is your take on the Worgen and will they be going into your ranks or alliances?
Jakins
Jakins

Back to top Go down

Post by Eavya Morninglight Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Those are good points and they are being discussed.

I can say for sure that Worgen won't be part of the guild, we stay NE only. Surely they will be part of our alliances though.
Eavya Morninglight
Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vethelot Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Jakins wrote:With Cataclysm coming up and the obvious changes coming, what is your take on those Highborne Night Elf mages that'll be arriving?

Also, with the alliance between Night Elf and Worgen, what is your take on the Worgen and will they be going into your ranks or alliances?

That is indeed a very good question. One thing we are certain to stay the same is that we will be Night Elf only. As for mages, this is still in discussion...

*Edit* Eavya beat me too it! Sorry slow typing!
Vethelot
Vethelot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakins Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:20 pm

That's great, thanks for the responses.

I know that even in-game, they're having a bit of a difficult time accepting the Highborne in the Temple right now, but that's the game and not the guild. It's good that discussion shall be made about it.
Jakins
Jakins

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessra Sunwhisper Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:41 pm

We seem to be having some communication problems with one of your officers. Who should we contact in the future when we want to arrange something, such as WPVP, with you?
Nessra Sunwhisper
Nessra Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Title: Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eavya Morninglight Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:08 am

Thank you Nessra, I updated our officer part a bit, in the origional post.
We have had some changes there, this should be the correct information.

I believe one of your officers was in contact with Eliinör and Ilrendir.
Eavya Morninglight
Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Some of your members, Liselle and Kallaenkurte, have been displaying some very disruptive behavior in ratchet, where the shatterskull marauders roleplay. Especially the repeated planting of guild battle standards is pretty annoying.

Just posting to ask what's going on there.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:55 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Some of your members, Liselle and Kallaenkurte, have been displaying some very disruptive behavior in ratchet, where the shatterskull marauders roleplay. Especially the repeated planting of guild battle standards is pretty annoying.

I remember when Shaelyssa and the Winterblades did stuff like that inside SMC. Ah good times.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Faralan wrote:
erwtenpeller wrote:Some of your members, Liselle and Kallaenkurte, have been displaying some very disruptive behavior in ratchet, where the shatterskull marauders roleplay. Especially the repeated planting of guild battle standards is pretty annoying.

I remember when Shaelyssa and the Winterblades did stuff like that inside SMC. Ah good times.

Oh yes haha on Alushia right?

Remember Nnoitra would just completely destroy us every time lol
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:28 am

Oh my fucking god how'd you derail that so fast...
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaktaekurte Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:03 am

1) We came by Ratchet and went for a drink in the local bar. There were also a bunch of hordies hanging around, so we IC'ly picked a fight.
This wasn't disrupting anything. It's what happens when we IC'ly bump into eachother in the world.

2) One banner was planted (and not one anyones face or anything like that).

Last edited by Shaktaekurte on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shaktaekurte

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:04 am

/slap
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkil Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Thanks for letting us know. I'll be sure to point it out on our forums.
Arkil
Arkil

Character sheet
Name: Arkil Stormfeather
Title: Keeper

http://www.alexandashley.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyminia Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Shaktaekurte wrote:

a) We came by Ratchet and went for a drink in the local bar. There were also a bunch of hordies hanging around, so we IC'ly picked a fight.
This wasn't disrupting anything. It's what happens when we IC'ly bump into eachother in the world.

b) One banner was planted (and not one anyones face or anything like that).
First of all, I agree with everything Shak said. We bumped into some hordies and there was some (confusing) cross-faction interaction.

Secondly, we tried to pick a fight, sure, but IC. Nothing disruptive whatsoever, unless you consider our mere presence disrupting. I'm quite surprised to see such complaint to be honest. Don't you like any disturbance when you're RPing, even when it's RP in itself?

Best regards,
Liselle, the obnoxious priestess

Lyminia

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Lyminia wrote:Don't you like any disturbance when you're RPing, even when it's RP in itself?
A bit of a strange thing to say isn't it.

I don't mind being bothered, I mind being bothered and not actually being able to do something. Cross faction roleplay just doesn't work when it randomly happens, since you can't express what's going on and most of the default actions are godmotes (like /slap).

I didn't come here to pick a fight, I came here to ask why those characters where there and what their motivation where for their behavior, because it all seemed to have an awfully high lol-esque air to it, and I would expect something better from Natures Grasp.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:10 pm

There are two kinds of "pick a fight" cross faction interactions. PVP and borderline lollish.

Anything in between is just downright impossible with the limited amount of xfaction emotes that are possible ingame. Also, any guild banner would've seemed incredibly lollish to anybody except maybe yourselves. You just can't make it seem reasonable no matter how hard you try.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyminia Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:13 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:I didn't come here to pick a fight, I came here to ask why those characters where there and what their motivation where for their behavior, because it all seemed to have an awfully high lol-esque air to it, and I would expect something better from Natures Grasp.
Well good, because I don't intend to start a fight. =) Nothing lol-esque about it, just trying to pick a fight with the inadequate means in our use (glaring, slapping and such).

IC reason? I guess it was that time of the month, even for Shak.

Lyminia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:15 pm

Lyminia wrote:
IC reason? I guess it was that time of the month, even for Shak.

GOLD
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:18 pm

..In Ratchet were fighting is not allowed. Aren't elves smarter than that?

Stuff does kind of angle towards the more lol-esque rather than IC, from what I've read so far.

I mean who tells themselves "I'll go pick a fight in Horde Territory inside a neutral Inn where fighting the other faction isn't allowed."

But that's me.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next