Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Kirin Tor: Student and Teacher meet-and-greet Ball! [Thursday 22nd 8pm]

+12
Celistra
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Kittrina
Braiden
Exigua
Gogol
Zouyo
Lexgrad
Vaell
Skarain
Drustai
Zalissa
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[A] The Kirin Tor: Student and Teacher meet-and-greet Ball! [Thursday 22nd 8pm] - Page 3 Empty Re: [A] The Kirin Tor: Student and Teacher meet-and-greet Ball! [Thursday 22nd 8pm]

Post by Gogol Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:39 am

Melnerag wrote:
Kittrina wrote:
I think Kitt's aiming to even up the life/death ratio personally to make herself feel like less of a monster.

Spoiler:

As for the event it was really nice. I'd like to thank Coppersocket personally. Best staff in Dalaran, I hear she likes apples.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

[A] The Kirin Tor: Student and Teacher meet-and-greet Ball! [Thursday 22nd 8pm] - Page 3 Empty Re: [A] The Kirin Tor: Student and Teacher meet-and-greet Ball! [Thursday 22nd 8pm]

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Kittrina wrote:Fantastic event Very Happy even though I spend 90% of it being an impromptu midwife. Kitt's now delivered 4 children icly. And never ever wants to deliver a noble's child again; though seeing Braden impatiently checking the time and making very very lame attempts to comfort his wife was hilarious Very Happy.
I think Kitt's aiming to even up the life/death ratio personally to make herself feel like less of a monster.

And Wulf never wants to be at a childbirth again!
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Melnerag wrote:
Kittrina wrote:

That pretty much nails Kitt's personality and the flaws in it, actually Very Happy

But yes, great event, and poor Rae!
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Gogol wrote:
Melnerag wrote:
Kittrina wrote:

Spoiler:

As for the event it was really nice. I'd like to thank Coppersocket personally. Best staff in Dalaran, I hear she likes apples.
Oh yes... How could I ever forget the Apples, with a strong smelly hand squeezing the throat!

Edit:
Also, Arenfel, that screenshot of Copper is nothing short of amazing Very Happy
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3