Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Kirin Tor: Student and Teacher meet-and-greet Ball! [Thursday 22nd 8pm]

+12
Celistra
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Kittrina
Braiden
Exigua
Gogol
Zouyo
Lexgrad
Vaell
Skarain
Drustai
Zalissa
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[A] The Kirin Tor: Student and Teacher meet-and-greet Ball! [Thursday 22nd 8pm] - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] The Kirin Tor: Student and Teacher meet-and-greet Ball! [Thursday 22nd 8pm]

Post by Skarain Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:12 pm

at 8pm?
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

[A] The Kirin Tor: Student and Teacher meet-and-greet Ball! [Thursday 22nd 8pm] - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] The Kirin Tor: Student and Teacher meet-and-greet Ball! [Thursday 22nd 8pm]

Post by Zalissa Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:01 am

8pm works!
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Skarain wrote:Besides, not all of us can be archmages, and i enjoy roleplaying a lowly position Wink
The Kirin Tor group seem to be doing just fine Very Happy
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:20 am

Thank Zalissa for putting this event together for the community, all credit is yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:14 am

Thanks Torr Smile House Goodwyn is invited!
Anyway, bumping the thread/changing the title so folks know that it's this Thursday at 8pm.

Oh and by the way, if you're a noble and you're invited, it means your house is invited.
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Celistra Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:47 am

I just realized, I don't have a thing to wear!
Celistra
Celistra

Character sheet
Name: Celistra Silverstrike
Title: Captain of Sin Belore, Councilor of War of Silvermoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:41 am

Just wear the emperor's new clothes. They always work.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Celistra Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Hmmm or I could go Gaga style and buy my dress at the butcher shop
Celistra
Celistra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Celistra/Awendra wrote:Hmmm or I could go Gaga style and buy my dress at the butcher shop

Just be wary of worgen.
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Kittrina wrote:
Celistra/Awendra wrote:Hmmm or I could go Gaga style and buy my dress at the butcher shop

Just be wary of worgen.

And angry Vegans.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Celistra Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Lexgrad wrote:
Kittrina wrote:

Just be wary of worgen.

And angry Vegans.

The worgens could have been fun, but angry vegans? No Way!

Anyway I found something to wear, gonna be great Very Happy
Celistra
Celistra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:48 pm

There will be other forces present.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Looking forward to tonight fella's. Hope to see you all there <3
Remember, 8pm server time.
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:18 am

Lets see....
The average day of a Servant in a Dalaran Party:
Being the only of two servants present, being bossed around by posh nobles, being complained of a single lemon seed in a drink when lemon slices were requested, having an entire tray of broken glasses after a Dwarf acted like a swine and drink em' all, finding the Pandaren quests invading the basement and eat the carefully-prepared foodstuff there, suddenly having four pandaren Cooking food for you in return, being requested hot water as Countess Mistmantle was to give birth, being stressed as fuck by memories related to the situation, drinking wine during work-time to soothe nerves and embarrassing both oneself and her Master with her behavior.

And they wonder why so few wish to be servants, we get all the shit with lousy pay!

tbh, had great fun!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:24 am

Actually, the pay's 7g!

But yes! Rough day!
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:50 am

Last ball a nobleman was killed in a duel.

This ball a nobleman's wife went into labor.

Dalaran balls are cursed.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azarion Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:09 am

Fun event!
Azarion
Azarion

Character sheet
Name: Azarion
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:11 am

Thank you to everyone that showed up, I had an awesome time Very Happy last ball there was a death, this one there was life. Brilliant.
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:46 am

It's about taking then giving, I suppose?

But yeah, was fun.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:24 am

Vaell travelled to the Caverns of Time, slightly intoxicated. They spoke clearly to him and said...
"Vaell, it is finally time for the truth to be revealed to you. We will show you a moment in time which will change your life..."

[A] The Kirin Tor: Student and Teacher meet-and-greet Ball! [Thursday 22nd 8pm] - Page 2 Arenfel

That's it, it's pretty much a blue post confirmation. Arenfel back in the swinging 60s of WoW.

Also; summary of tonight...
[A] The Kirin Tor: Student and Teacher meet-and-greet Ball! [Thursday 22nd 8pm] - Page 2 Flyd
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Celistra Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:01 am

Loved the event, was great fun
Celistra
Celistra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:55 am

Fantastic event Very Happy even though I spend 90% of it being an impromptu midwife. Kitt's now delivered 4 children icly. And never ever wants to deliver a noble's child again; though seeing Braden impatiently checking the time and making very very lame attempts to comfort his wife was hilarious Very Happy.
I think Kitt's aiming to even up the life/death ratio personally to make herself feel like less of a monster.
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:00 am

I like how Braiden made the whole experience worse for his wife by refusing all analgesics just because they were made by Dru. <.<

Didn't even give her the herbal tea I made. Sad

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:08 am

A few screenshots from last nights event!
[A] The Kirin Tor: Student and Teacher meet-and-greet Ball! [Thursday 22nd 8pm] - Page 2 Wowscr11
Archmagistrix Starwhisper addresses the crowd, delivering her speech on the Kirin-Tor. Explaining that those hosting the ball, and those working through the Silver Covenant will continue to support Alliance efforts.

[A] The Kirin Tor: Student and Teacher meet-and-greet Ball! [Thursday 22nd 8pm] - Page 2 Wowscr12
The crowd gather closer to listen intently, as Alorah informs all those gathered of the new Magi and Archmagi seeking apprentices. Encouraging any potential magi to step forward, and enroll in Dalarans magical schooling.

[A] The Kirin Tor: Student and Teacher meet-and-greet Ball! [Thursday 22nd 8pm] - Page 2 Wowscr13
Alorah concludes her talk.

[A] The Kirin Tor: Student and Teacher meet-and-greet Ball! [Thursday 22nd 8pm] - Page 2 Wowscr14
Mineral comes prepared for random and inopportune spotlight beams.

Thank you everybody for coming! My screenshots did not quite capture everything that happened last night, and I wish they had. But you should still get a sense of the event by looking at these, a shame standing animations make everybody look so rigid; if anybody has a screenshot to contribute please post it bellow.

A few other events from last nights ball:
- The Archmagi take several people to dance, thankfully nobody was killed.
- The kitchen staff were faced with terror to bring you the night: Hungry Mage-Hunters; Well meaning but clumsy Pandaren; drunk Magi.
- The ball took a rather dramatic turn, when Warden Vaell Silvine appeared. His outfit struck terror into the hearts of all partygoers.
- A countess gave birth.
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:10 am

Kittrina wrote:
I think Kitt's aiming to even up the life/death ratio personally to make herself feel like less of a monster.

Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next