Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] [A] [X-facion] Shattrath and surroundings (Terokkar, Nagrand)

2 posters

Go down

[H] [A] [X-facion] Shattrath and surroundings (Terokkar, Nagrand) Empty [H] [A] [X-facion] Shattrath and surroundings (Terokkar, Nagrand)

Post by Saegwyth Dawnsinger Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:21 am

Is anyone permamently around these parts that would go out into the wilds to stumble upon a bewildered elf? Possible injury and opportunity to get the culprit to Shattrath for fixing! I can assure no character deaths, no godmodding but some quality RP fun!

I know this probably sounds very much out of context and perhaps too "mysterious" but I am willing to storytell and play NPCs who would explain the situation and point to further roleplay. I'd just like to avoid OOC as much as possible for the time being.

Let me know!
Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Saegwyth Dawnsinger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] [A] [X-facion] Shattrath and surroundings (Terokkar, Nagrand) Empty Re: [H] [A] [X-facion] Shattrath and surroundings (Terokkar, Nagrand)

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Horde or alliance?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] [A] [X-facion] Shattrath and surroundings (Terokkar, Nagrand) Empty Re: [H] [A] [X-facion] Shattrath and surroundings (Terokkar, Nagrand)

Post by Saegwyth Dawnsinger Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:31 pm

Horde would be more convenient for technical reasons but I'm not fussed that much.
Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Saegwyth Dawnsinger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Lady Sunburn resides in Shattrath. I don't know if I'll have the time to play her for this any time soon though. You can contact me in /w or game mail on any of the characters in my Signature.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saegwyth Dawnsinger Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:08 pm

I'll let ya know, if anyone's around the offer is still open! I might throw in some rumours should stuff happen.
Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Saegwyth Dawnsinger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saegwyth Dawnsinger Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Seems to have been fixed quicker than expected. Would love to bump into some Shattrath RP anyway!
Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Saegwyth Dawnsinger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down