Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Kingdom of Stromgarde - NEW recruitment

+17
Zinkle Figgins
Iriel Silversong
Charlie Blazesong
Rmuffn
Raenmar
Ledgic
Allonia_Miral
Skarain
Aadaria-Ioanna
Killian
Lexgrad
Silferdrake
Valdar/Melan
Morgaan
Eodan
Sohan
Sharyssa/Adenah
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[A] Kingdom of Stromgarde - NEW recruitment - Page 3 Empty Re: [A] Kingdom of Stromgarde - NEW recruitment

Post by Zinkle Figgins Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:02 am

I didn't know, how did it go?
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

[A] Kingdom of Stromgarde - NEW recruitment - Page 3 Empty Re: [A] Kingdom of Stromgarde - NEW recruitment

Post by Valdar/Melan Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:47 pm

We had a large campaign about reclaiming the lost land last February, and appart from a couple of hiccups, it was fun and largely a success. However since then, due to real life responisbilities on the officers' part, the activity declined and faded.
Valdar/Melan
Valdar/Melan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:06 pm

I know for fact there would be two guilds that would be interested in seeing some sort of Arathorian presence return.

That would be us, dwarves and the Forsaken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdar/Melan Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:09 am

I am sure, and it warms my heart to hear it. I'm afraid, though, that between my studies, social life and the small RP guild project I have in store for the near future, I won't have my time to be at the helm of KoS. However, if someone does decide to step up to shoulder the mantle, I'd be very interested to speak with them.
Valdar/Melan
Valdar/Melan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:52 pm

TTH has been warring up in the Highlands so if you contact 'Vesili' (Gogol) we could get some arathorians to join with us for roleplay up there, this being said for any people with arathorian characters!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Saihna is still always in Arathi. Might come around on her some time if you're up there a while.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:15 pm

We'd be up for that. Ironforge has embraced a 'different' foreign policy at the moment, one that would probably be more accommodating to any remnants of the arathorians.

So aye, for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:58 pm

How long will you be around? I have a lot of school-stuffs in the near future, and my sister is visiting a few more days. So will simply have to see if there is any time I can sneak by depending on how long you're around for.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:16 am

My schedule is also topsy turvy. I'll consult with Gogol on his next northern rp-pvp event and he'll post it here or something? Senate is something I'll be around and about to as well, though I doubt the old hag Saihna has any reason to go there, or does she?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:50 am

Well she could stop by simply by curiousity. She's been roaming the Highlands without any politics or drama for ages. The old hag tends to get bored that way! Very Happy
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmariel Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:23 pm

Cerik Ironforge wrote:Ironforge has embraced a 'different' foreign policy at the moment
What was wrong with the old one? o.o
Azmariel
Azmariel

Character sheet
Name: Azmariel Dunmar
Title: Archduchess of nevergonnahappen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:24 pm

It made them look like huge d-bags.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:09 pm

The foreign policy of IF was quiet often dictated by strong characters, i.e half the time it was an Irondawn and then Gilran continued our lovely legacy.

This 'strong' foreign policy was all about bullying/subduing Stormwind's authority and using the military as a means to an end - now however, it's more about soft power and the building of cultural, economic and political ties (there's more RP in that) to overcome obstacles that might face Ironforge/Khaz Modan in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:44 pm

I should make an Arathorian.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:50 pm

I believe TTH's blacklisting of you is OOC and extends across all characters.

You're free to appeal it to the officer team of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:05 pm

Cerik Ironforge wrote:I believe TTH's blacklisting of you is OOC and extends across all characters.

You're free to appeal it to the officer team of course.
This is not the place for your OOC BS, becides nothing happens in Ironforge.

Could a Mod clean up Ephitos plox
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:27 pm

Wrong thread for this discussion, boys.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:32 am

I have to agree with the two previous posters. If you want to keep this up, you might as well make your own thread for such. But don't derail other peoples threads for petty OOC arguments, or the mods might get... annoyed, to say the least. It isn't giving anyone a positive view of TTH either.

On topic though, best of luck with KoS from someone who remembers some of the glory days. Very Happy
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:42 am

And best of the best of lucks from someone who remembers everything.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3