Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Character; Potential Serial Killer

+3
Ledgic
Thondalar Stormleaf
Vaell
7 posters

Go down

Evil Character; Potential Serial Killer Empty Evil Character; Potential Serial Killer

Post by Vaell Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Point of Thread/Introduction
Now, I wanted to post up on here beforehand so I could let people know my plans for a character which will be quite contraversial, I am sure. To put simply, I have not attempted to play a character with evil traits past a battle-hungry Orc DK and I feel it is about time I gave it a go.

What is this character and why do you need to tell us about it?
The character in question is still in the levelling stage so probably won't make any appearances for another couple of weeks or so. I am planning on creating a character who is just evil by a twisted human nature. Not a cultist, doesn't have an agenda or reasoning behind his motives other than "It's fun." - to quote Batman, he is one of those men who just wants to watch the world burn.

The reason I post up here is because a character who just enjoys causing pain / killing is going to offend some people, I am sure. His manner and characteristics will be of a more gritty, adult nature to which I will inform people I interact with prior to an event that some things he will do will be disturbing, to say the least.

As for RP on the character, it will - for the most part - be non-confrontational. I do not plan to have him stand up to guards, nor hide in a dark cellar beckoning heroes to attack. He knows he isn't a master sword fighter nor can he summon a demon from the abyss. His skills will be ones of subtlety and escape. This creates a more investigation themed role-play, rather than a Paladin vs Cultist scenario. One of the things I plan to spend time writing for his crimes are riddles. I'll also try and keep his name quiet on both IC and OOC. I'd ask people who have me on real ID don't get mental spreading it as I feel that sometimes, knowing the character OOC can push you to be suspicious IC.

Purpose of the Character
I've written stories before which have had some pretty disturbing characters. Dexter's Ice Truck Killer meets the Joker is the sort of theme I'm going for here. To summarise, I just wanted to attempt one in the WoW universe with the goal of creating a decent dark ongoing sub-plot. I apologise way in advance if I ever offend anyone, I have no sadistic tendancies IRL, I just find a more in-depth less playful character something fascinating to try out and far different from anything I currently RP.

Involvement
Hopefully at least a few people will be on board with interacting with a murderous dog, so if you'd like to be part of it just let me know. You can make a character to aid him, I already have one partner in crime or you could make a character who you plan to have murdered, for example, a simple farmer. If you have any characters you want killing off and you don't mind their case being an unsolved one for some time, just let me know and I'll be happy to organise it with you. I strongly push that point as I know some people need the relief that their previous character's death has been cleared up and the culprit has met justice.

Positive and negative feedback welcome. To reitterate the point of posting this here, I didn't want to kick start this and offend anyone in some of the things I have planned.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Evil Character; Potential Serial Killer Empty Re: Evil Character; Potential Serial Killer

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Oh I would love to be part of this! I can offer up a low level for killing if you want?

I also have a rogue with heavy Sosiopathic tenancies.

I generally would love to see this in action myself.
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Evil Character; Potential Serial Killer Empty Re: Evil Character; Potential Serial Killer

Post by Ledgic Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:16 pm

This is a grand idea. We had a very similar character back in Vanilla and early TBC by the name of "The Sandman". It was brilliant for everyone involved.

I know that this type of character can be difficult to RP, because you sort've lose the magic if you happen upon someone and RP in a more violent/gritty/adult way than they're used to. This could be incredibly fun, however, so I'm sure it will be well received.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Ledgic Caan wrote:This is a grand idea. We had a very similar character back in Vanilla and early TBC by the name of "The Sandman". It was brilliant for everyone involved.

I know that this type of character can be difficult to RP, because you sort've lose the magic if you happen upon someone and RP in a more violent/gritty/adult way than they're used to. This could be incredibly fun, however, so I'm sure it will be well received.
The Sandman.. thats my chat's nickname nowadays. Heh.

I'm very much in favour! I'll even offer a character to die, may it be a 'side toon'.
I had a plan like this once too, a murderous, schizophrenic Anethionean. Sadly, I didn't have the time then.
This could bring an awesome atmosphere in a city.
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:34 pm

Cheers for the support! As I said, it won't be for a couple more weeks before I start initiating things Very Happy
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:53 pm

Sullee Swiftspeech wrote:
The Sandman.. thats my chat's nickname nowadays. Heh.

Well, aslong as you aren't a very sadistic night elf, I think I can sleep peacefully.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynar / Raviran Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:58 pm

I'd like to get involved too, maybe even on my own serial killer, sadist, brutal and a potential rapist tanarisi.

As many others, he has grown to love killing. (Although most people won't admit it) So if your looking for any help, such as kidnapping, torturing, killing and mutilating people. Don't look any further!
Reynar / Raviran
Reynar / Raviran

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:32 am

*laughs* fantastic!
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:46 am

I love the Sandman<3 And if the Sandman does read this *whispers*"We know you are out there somewhere". Then.. Come back?^^ You are missed!

However to point out the *clears throat to not say the wrong name* the Sandman did not always kill people..... But to this concept I say:

YAY! Go for the evil twisted I want to see the world burn char! And... Dont get caught! It would be awesome if you too became a legend!;D
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://shadesofreflection.forumocean.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:53 am

Any and all of the toons in my signatures are possible victims if we meet IC, but I'd honestly prefer not to know too much OOCly, it would ruin the impact Wink

This is naturally just an offer, and I won't go cutting myself if nothing happens.

Edit
Death, injuries or getting grossed out are all fine as long as it's good RP Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down