Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Various Class Roleplay

+3
Zhakiri
(Goggy) - Exilius
Gesh
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Various Class Roleplay Empty Various Class Roleplay

Post by Gesh Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:41 am

So, ..As most people who know me will say, I'm quite the worgen obessed, very excited about Cataclysm, got a basic name, personality, past sorted for my worgen but I need one thing, A class. and I like baseing my charecters story around a class alot and also spec for that matter, For example Vectoria excells in destruction, she's one with the chaos fires and very indepth with every form of explosive magic. Madel my gnome is a trooper, and sword and shield type of knight always working to defend his people, Bellatre my little warlock is a Demonolgist in training, studying the strange nether aliens like some sort of vet, imagine aged books showing disected imps and the anatomy of a Fel guard.

But for Edervic; I've er. Not chosen a class. So. What I'm asking of you lot is, perhaps share with me what you enjoy about your class lore wise? What it brings to your charecter? How they became it? Does their spec relate if it does, why and how? if it doesn't for what reason haven't you involve it? Just any little bit of roleplay goodness you feel may help inspire me.

Thank you for reading and thanks in advanced for your replies.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Various Class Roleplay Empty Re: Various Class Roleplay

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:44 am

I myself had a problem with that.

Thandros is in the army, so he's a soldier.
But taking in consideration worgen form in battle.
I fail to see why a monsterous worgen with razor sharp claws would wield a giant axe? Why be in the form if I wont use the attributes.

Hunter got tracking, wolfish yeah?
They can have a worg pet? Worgen can communicate with worgs.

But same thing, they're ranged, fail!

I picked rogue, its still melee, can be a soldier of sort. And daggers is the smallest weapons, thus it will look like he uses his claws.
He also get some "bleed effects". And a "prowl"/stealth.

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:46 am

Edervic Sounds, Good aligned priest, or neutral Warrior, Rogue. :X By name, but it could be any class.

Tbh, a Warrior would be neat, I mean, yer a beast, as a warrior ye get some longevity, the heroic leap will be moar beastly jumping about. Darkflight as a race ability. Meh, if ye want to use yer hands for RP, just use some metal claws or some of the fist weapons to be even more deadly.

Worgen rogue be prowling hunter.
Worgen warrior be the beastly, juggernought.
Worgen druid, urgh moar furry? Sad(
Worgen Priest '' By the light we need to remain faithful during these dark times and cling onto our humanity! Or, Grrrrrglh, Aimma beast, aimma angry and vile, aimma use what destructive abilities i can and wield the shadow!

etc. :X Whichever would fit yer character the best with, traits, behaviour, alignments. etc. :I
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:27 am

Isn't Heroic Leap a prot ability? What I heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:23 am

Well, my Worgen 'Selby' is going to be a Priest. To be more specific a Shadowpriest. You ask why? Simple. He's a Philosopher, with no grasp of the Light due to his wisdom telling him that cliché quote "With great power, comes great responsability."

However, respective of that decision I decided that, in his Worgen mindset, all feral and animalistic that he would hunt, but I was doubtful that he would be sated with simply flesh. Picture this;

A shadowy figure flickers through the dark forest, only slighty visible. Sniffing the air, looking, searching, hunting. On all fours the beast continues to charge towards it's pray, phasing out of the physical realm to pass through trees unscathed. To leave no trace, no scent of itself. Leaping at it's target however this spectral wolf becomes oh so solid battling the victim downwards. Taking a chuck out of the hunted, the Shadowpriest innately siphons from the mind of the pray, of the soul feeding the Worgen with not only the juicy flesh but the juicy mind, thoughts, emotions...

Got the picture? Yeah. Very Happy
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Nassulra / Dobkins Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:10 am

(Goggy) - Exilius wrote:Edervic Sounds, Good aligned priest, or neutral Warrior, Rogue. :X By name, but it could be any class.

Tbh, a Warrior would be neat, I mean, yer a beast, as a warrior ye get some longevity, the heroic leap will be moar beastly jumping about. Darkflight as a race ability. Meh, if ye want to use yer hands for RP, just use some metal claws or some of the fist weapons to be even more deadly.

Worgen rogue be prowling hunter.
Worgen warrior be the beastly, juggernought.
Worgen druid, urgh moar furry? Sad(
Worgen Priest '' By the light we need to remain faithful during these dark times and cling onto our humanity! Or, Grrrrrglh, Aimma beast, aimma angry and vile, aimma use what destructive abilities i can and wield the shadow!

etc. :X Whichever would fit yer character the best with, traits, behaviour, alignments. etc. :I

Though i think Exi, that class and name should be sperated totally! Don't see why a characters name should affect the proffesion he choses.
Nassulra / Dobkins
Nassulra / Dobkins

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:34 am

but it could be any class.

First sentence lol.

It was a reflection between name impressions, Neutral
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:15 am

I'm leaning to a spriest, demo-lock or any specc druid.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:20 am

Priest for heals' buffs and fanatical giggles!

Why a 'Demo' lock to be precise? :X

Don't you go Furry enhanced with demonic features and powers on me son! affraid
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:25 am

Did my slight burst of creative writing help? Very Happy
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:52 am

For my worgen, I'll go for something simple. A paesant, perhaps a hard-working farmer, proud and isolationist as every gilnean, who after the breaking down of the Greymane Wall answers the call of the King and take arms to protect Gilneas. Not a hero, not a legend, a plain footman doing what he can to defend his home. Since I already have both a Rogue and a Warrior I think he will be a hunter, probably to be a roleplayed as a scout. I think I'll take the name from a historical character of the Victorian era.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:09 am

Lovely, that's the best concept tbh. Normal people' nothing fancy smancy whom were themselves afflicted by the curse and struck by whatever misfortune that was brought along with it ( death of people, disorder of kingdom etc )

Hunter be neat' You get a pet * A big worg? :3 * Aspect of the Cheetah for self buffed speed ( Yay more savage traits bot fo you and group )

Ye can wear most equipment, xc'ept maces. ;O

Ye get to shoot from afar' ye get feign death ( So much fun xD )
Aswell as once ye get into close confrontation, just go savage. ;X
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:51 am

My worgen was part of an Aristocratic Moon Cult, you know posh on the outside but at night she was down a cellar spilling blood and worshipping the moon. Based on a lovely Victoria Society. She's going to be a druid, the curse and her worship of the moon helped to unlock druidic potential and she is now on a mission to harness that power for the good of the King! :3
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:54 am

I'm in the same boat to be the honest. On one hand, I'm keen on having my Gilnean character be a soldier but at the same time I want to be a healer. The problem? No Paladins, obviously. I considered a hunter and going for a Sharpe/95th Rifles...WITH WEREWOLVES theme but I'm not a fan of the more 'naturised' mechanics they have. I don't want a roll a Dr00d, even if I find them one of the most fun classes in the game simpily because 90% of Worgen are going to be playing them ("z0mg human dr00dz i can rp a furry kitty and werw0lf").

So it comes down to warrior (for the plate/soldier) or priest (for healing).

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:55 am

Gunnell/Graham/Alefadr wrote:I'm in the same boat to be the honest. On one hand, I'm keen on having my Gilnean character be a soldier but at the same time I want to be a healer. The problem? No Paladins, obviously. I considered a hunter and going for a Sharpe/95th Rifles...WITH WEREWOLVES theme but I'm not a fan of the more 'naturised' mechanics they have. I don't want a roll a Dr00d, even if I find them one of the most fun classes in the game simpily because 90% of Worgen are going to be playing them ("z0mg human dr00dz i can rp a furry kitty and werw0lf").

So it comes down to warrior (for the plate/soldier) or priest (for healing).

Do it. Join the mooncult. DO IT! xD
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:57 am

Anaei wrote:
Do it. Join the mooncult. DO IT! xD

Uw, no. My character is going to be 'traditional' Gilnean. He may not be a massive fan of The Light but at the same time he isn't going to give into the curse that destroyed his life & nation to become (what he sees) as a feral beast.

Besides, "i will embrac teh curse 2 becum p0wrful" characters are going (and already are) so overdone.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:59 am

My character isn't giving in to the curse, she's just using it. And frankly, no two characters are alike, yes there are many of 'those' characters and most will fail cause people get bored easy. But if we just let the lolbois make the druids that's a wasted class.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Herpa'derpa. Nyg' aimma gonna have dat laboratory built right naow!
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:05 pm

To be honest, Selby isn't giving into or embracing anything. He's living his life, adapting to it. I mean, sure I'm over enthusiastic about the whole, Shadowworgen rawr...But I doubt Selby will be.

Hell nay, he'll be questioning himself, the curse, looking for a cure, asking if he wants a cure? All whilst being thrown into a disarrayed Gilneas, being sieged upon? Feck!

In short, I don't really think that any decent Worgen character is so 2 dimensional as either 'embracing' or 'struggling' against or with the curse. Lots more factors involved, if I am honest.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Nygarth/Rir'rae wrote:To be honest, Selby isn't giving into or embracing anything. He's living his life, adapting to it. I mean, sure I'm over enthusiastic about the whole, Shadowworgen rawr...But I doubt Selby will be.

Hell nay, he'll be questioning himself, the curse, looking for a cure, asking if he wants a cure? All whilst being thrown into a disarrayed Gilneas, being sieged upon? Feck!

In short, I don't really think that any decent Worgen character is so 2 dimensional as either 'embracing' or 'struggling' against or with the curse. Lots more factors involved, if I am honest.

Ding ding, we have a weiner.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Ding ding, we have a weiner.
You are spelling it wrong! Mad ''' AARGH
Various Class Roleplay Wiener
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:33 pm

Weiner?! :O Surely you mean winner!!!!? D:
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:35 pm

No.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Embrace if Gunnell! Embrace the curse, follow the Greydane, follow the RAGE! Come along son, the rage will love you aswell! /howl

Various Class Roleplay Werewo11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Stop being so 2 dimensional. Losers. Sad
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down