Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da Healthy fewd

+17
Amaryl
Vaell
Morinth
Rmuffn
Muzjhath
Chase - Esou
Lyniath
Kristeas Sunbinder
Feydor
Lorainne/Bridlington
Gesh
Shaelyssa
Sullee Swiftspeech
corleth
Raelan
Ixirar
Nithel
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Da Healthy fewd  - Page 2 Empty Re: Da Healthy fewd

Post by Chase - Esou Tue May 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Nithel wrote:youth metabolism

I can't wait to get out of this. I'm 21 and even tho I go to the gym, I'm rocking 63kg at 184cm Sad That said, I usually just eat twice a day or so, but even during extended periods of time where I work out and eat 4 times a day and healthily I'm still not gaining weight. Also I devour more coke and chocolate than anyone I know but it doesn't seem to matter.

Fat people have it ez
Chase - Esou
Chase - Esou

Character sheet
Name: herregud
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Tue May 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Oskar wrote:

I can't wait to get out of this. I'm 21 and even tho I go to the gym, I'm rocking 63kg at 184cm :( That said, I usually just eat twice a day or so, but even during extended periods of time where I work out and eat 4 times a day and healthily I'm still not gaining weight. Also I devour more coke and chocolate than anyone I know but it doesn't seem to matter.

Fat people have it ez

I want to murder you

pls let me kill you
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Tue May 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Am I fat, Shaelyssa? ;_;
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase - Esou Tue May 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:
Oskar wrote:

I can't wait to get out of this. I'm 21 and even tho I go to the gym, I'm rocking 63kg at 184cm Sad That said, I usually just eat twice a day or so, but even during extended periods of time where I work out and eat 4 times a day and healthily I'm still not gaining weight. Also I devour more coke and chocolate than anyone I know but it doesn't seem to matter.

Fat people have it ez

I want to murder you

pls let me kill you

You wouldn't mind being 63kg without change then? Very Happy I literally can't try much harder at changing my weight at this point, no control at all. Now in the summer I'll try to hit the gym 4+ times a week and see if it changes.
Chase - Esou
Chase - Esou

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Tue May 29, 2012 8:40 pm

yes I am actually trying to get down to that weight!!! we're the same height too and I'm sitting on a chubby 75kg Sad. at my lowest I was 70 but the scales are slowly creeping up and up and up cause of certain circumstances out of my control atm x_x

it's easier to gain weight than to lose it!! My sister's in the same boat as you are though and is struggling to gain weight, but her problem is she doesn't eat much ... honestly being skinny is a blessing, trust me being fat is not ez at all
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase - Esou Tue May 29, 2012 8:42 pm

75kg at my height, damn, I want that. You think we could do like a body/soul transplant? That way I could really rock the arab look as well, you've no idea how big that is in my country atm.
Chase - Esou
Chase - Esou

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Tue May 29, 2012 8:47 pm

oh god yes yes YESSS
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Tue May 29, 2012 9:03 pm

... Shae 75 at your hight SHOULDN'T be chubby. Unless you eat really unhealth. It really sounds like you've got some body issues about your weight. That it seem's you shouldn't. Below 70kg's at 184cm is generally underweight.

I'm 170cm at 73ish...And I want to get back in shape and thus be above 80 again.

Edit: As for foods and weight. You can eat pretty much WHAT ever you want, as long as you count carbs and ALWAYS make sure that your carbs in is less than your carbs out. You can loose weight while only eating at McD if that's in check. True, it might give you a heartattack, but it'd still work.

Again, just keep track on amount of carbs you eat. And make sure you loose it all.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 9:17 pm

56-58kg and try as hard as i might it doesn't fucking move up from there

i've tried four meals a day

i've tried eating as fatty and unhealthily as i can without dieing in a year

i've tried just eating FUCK TONNES

same weight Sad((

i really wish i could put on weight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Tue May 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Perturbo wrote:56-58kg and try as hard as i might it doesn't fucking move up from there

i've tried four meals a day

i've tried eating as fatty and unhealthily as i can without dieing in a year

i've tried just eating FUCK TONNES

same weight Sad((

i really wish i could put on weight
Tried to stop move completely? Perhaps turn 18-19 years old, and pretty much feed upon coca cola, beer, and Maccy D's and some kebab pizzas. For like... five years.

Also, lol your weight can't be real just saying. Unless you're like 11 years old and 1.40cm
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 9:20 pm

i Went from 8 and half stone to bordering 9 stone recently but daz it gurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Tue May 29, 2012 9:23 pm

if I have to listen to one more skinny bitch complain about their weight I'm going to seriously go all jihad on this thread @#$@^@%@%!!! :evil: I seriously don't understand why anyone in their right mind would want to GAIN weight unless youre a body builder or something but I suppose if you want to bulk up it's understandable but still

Pert have you tried drinking protein shakes? helped my sister

... Shae 75 at your hight SHOULDN'T be chubby. Unless you eat really unhealth. It really sounds like you've got some body issues about your weight. That it seem's you shouldn't. Below 70kg's at 184cm is generally underweight.

I'm 170cm at 73ish...And I want to get back in shape and thus be above 80 again.

Edit: As for foods and weight. You can eat pretty much WHAT ever you want, as long as you count carbs and ALWAYS make sure that your carbs in is less than your carbs out. You can loose weight while only eating at McD if that's in check. True, it might give you a heartattack, but it'd still work.

Again, just keep track on amount of carbs you eat. And make sure you loose it all.

No I know how I look and how I want to look like

and do you mean calories or carbs? o_o
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Muzjhath wrote:

While true, assuming that is calories/J, this just regulates your weight.
Eating fish 2-3 times a week, and enough vegetables is essential, not to loose weight, but to stay healthy.

+ Whole grain and other high-fiber foods is kind of necessary, to maintain swift bowel movements, which to some degree prevents diseases you'd normally get with slower bowel movement. (One of the fatal flaws with low-carb diets)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Tue May 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Blah, ment calories... I blame being fucking tired.

And Shae, I'm not skinny. I'm sorta massive without being fat really... Just lacking defined shapes.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Tue May 29, 2012 10:25 pm

So this is a weight comparison thread now?
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 10:31 pm

your one to talk

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Tue May 29, 2012 10:38 pm

posts that say threads are off-topic without offering anything to get the thread back on-topic are the worst

ya dont have to read this thread you know
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Tue May 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Oh good, I'm glad you both got a chance to tell me off.
While we're being condescending; Pert, it's "you're".
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue May 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Hurrr, I just swapped from fizzy drinks to water... Trying to lose a little. People say I'm not fat, but I dress in a way that no one ever sees it. >.>

I want to wear clothes that make me feel good, not ones that I use as a disguise! It's like my hips retain food or something. I have a natural 'hourglass' figure, which is all well and dandy, but there's such a thing as too wide hips when above that, you're thin as a rake. Razz
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Wed May 30, 2012 2:23 am

Life is a circle you see, so if you eat the fattiest of foods - like pure fat itself, you'll end up losing wait cause it resets the cycle. Do it for 6 months and then post a picture... trust me! I have rock hard abs like
Da Healthy fewd  - Page 2 ClickHandler.ashx?du=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ratemyarms.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2010%2f02%2frock-hard-washboard-abs-made-in-the-kitchen1.jpg&ru=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ratemyarms.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2010%2f02%2frock-hard-washboard-abs-made-in-the-kitchen1.jpg&ld=20120530&ap=1&app=1&c=facemoodsv4.1095&s=facemoodsv4&coi=372380&cop=main-title&euip=86.185.78

On a serious note, I can't say what it is like for women - nor have I tried to lose weight directly. I don't alter my diet much when I gym, but I try to build muscle so it is a bit different. I would just do what others say, cut down on fizzy drinks - flavoured water is usually fine if you're not a strong water drinker - fatty foods, obviously. BUT my favorite weight loss programme and something that is fun as hell...

Lord Alan Sugar brings a small teaspoon / fork around with him everywhere and eats his food with that. You can train your body's metabolism to fill up quicker this way, as it takes much longer to eat anything and therefore your body already begins the digestion process thus filling you up. It is a clever technique, easy to do, and can have you losing weight in no time. I have a friend who did it and I was jealous! It looked a lot of fun eating everything in tiny portions.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Wed May 30, 2012 9:33 am

Well I remember a test done on our university regarding Noodles, real homemade noodles and the instant ones...

test came out that the home-made noodles had dissolved in the soup after about an hour..

the instant noodles were still intact while exiting your large intestines.

Just saying, put enough conservatives in them and you'll shit it right out.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thygore Wed May 30, 2012 10:27 am

Amaryl wrote:Well I remember a test done on our university regarding Noodles, real homemade noodles and the instant ones...

test came out that the home-made noodles had dissolved in the soup after about an hour..

the instant noodles were still intact while exiting your large intestines.

Just saying, put enough conservatives in them and you'll shit it right out.
Slightly off, but that reminds me of the woman who kept a Mc Dees burger for 6 months, and it just didn't change. Very Happy That certaily helped me to reduce fast food to an absolute minimum...

Also, that small spoon idea sounds wicked, I'm gonna try. Very Happy
Thygore
Thygore

Character sheet
Name: Thygore Cloudchaser
Title: Apprentice druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nithel Wed May 30, 2012 8:28 pm

So day 1 so far. I managed quite well. I managed to reduce the amount of meat I ate to 150gram-ish. And it was chicken. Still two points where I really need to work on.. potatoes (which is pretty hard to reduce in Belgium) and trying to eat more early on the day and less late on the day :s

Some questions I still have!
Are there fruits that are bad for you? I've once heard that you should avoid eating too many bananas and grapes because of the overly high sugar count in those fruits. Is this true and does it apply to more fruits?

Is it true that it's technically better to have 4-5 smaller meals a day than 3?

I do really enjoy drinking a glass of red wine on the occasion. There's this saying that one glass a day is quite good for you. Is that true or is that bull aswell?

And laaast... You mentioned those berries being super food. I've had a look around and they're not that easy to get by. Are there easier super healthy fruits to get?

Nithel

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Wed May 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Seriously Nithel, there's no reason to go to such extremes. No fun in healthy food if you're cutting out on everything you like.

(Unless you're grossly overweight and need to cut down quickly, but then I would advise doing ketosis for quick loss)
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Wed May 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Raelan wrote:(Unless you're grossly overweight and need to cut down quickly, but then I would advise doing ketosis for quick loss)

For quick loss and quick gain, yes... that's how I lost 40kg and now I'm slowly gaining it back. Carb-free diets are bad bad BAD. And Nithel isn't grossly overweight anyways, she works out a lot iirc.

So day 1 so far. I managed quite well. I managed to reduce the amount of meat I ate to 150gram-ish. And it was chicken. Still two points where I really need to work on.. potatoes (which is pretty hard to reduce in Belgium) and trying to eat more early on the day and less late on the day :s

If you're on a diet, get off it now. It's better to change how you eat for life then to diet for 2 weeks, lose weight, only to gain it all back once you finish your diet.

Are there fruits that are bad for you? I've once heard that you should avoid eating too many bananas and grapes because of the overly high sugar count in those fruits. Is this true and does it apply to more fruits?

No fruits are "bad" for you, but of course if you have a lot of it, like with anything, it'll be bad for you yes. Fruits still have lots of sugar in them (but the "healthy" kind apparently, whatever that means - fructose, I think?). Just have them in moderation. Also, have an apple in the morning. It works great as a tea/coffee substitute, if not better.

Is it true that it's technically better to have 4-5 smaller meals a day than 3?

Apparently it keeps your metabolism more active ... not sure if it's true or not, but tbh especially if you're working or study, it can be hard to make sure you eat the 4-5 smaller meals.

I do really enjoy drinking a glass of red wine on the occasion. There's this saying that one glass a day is quite good for you. Is that true or is that bull aswell?

Alcohol is haraam you infidel

And laaast... You mentioned those berries being super food. I've had a look around and they're not that easy to get by. Are there easier super healthy fruits to get?

... how are berries hard to come by ... I live in the middle of the desert and we get loads of berries here. Oranges and tomatoes are very healthy I suppose, avocado like mentioned (quite fatty though). Personally, I usually have bananas, grapes, strawberries, oranges, plums and apricots ... I don't know about any of the weird exotic Gajiwhatever berries Corleth was going on about, unnecessary imo. Acai berries are apparently good for weight loss though
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: