Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call to Arathi!

+11
Khendran
Morinth
Gilran
Ixirar
Lorainne/Bridlington
Gogol
Samian/Bismack
Rmuffn
Magaskawee/Anaei
Krogon Devilstep
Morgaan
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Call to Arathi! - Page 2 Empty Re: Call to Arathi!

Post by Gilran Sat May 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Faralan wrote:
Weeeell. He is the forefather to Kingdom of Arathor even if he didn't directly make it, and that guild has been a part of this server for a very long time and neatly tied into it's community and roleplay, both in good and bad aspects.

But hey. ^_^ Also what guild did Ephitos make that is running and successful..? That one seems pretty blurry to me, and nothing Krogon said was wrong, it was all true. And it will always be so that bad deeds outweight good deeds, especially when bad deeds are more in amount. And Ephitos himself has on many occassions done more than just being aggressive, he's acted on personal dislike and hate.

Sure before he fell from grace, he did some good things. But that was then, defending someone who did so much wrong isn't exactly fruitful, nor is it to keeeeeep digging it up. So the discussion has no need to continue, truly. Not from Krogon or anyone else.

Faralan, my friend, I think you are familiar with the Army of the Damned which is a very good guild with good chaps in it. And I'm not trying to defend Epithos but merely trying to point it out that he is not as bad as most people think it is, despite of the bad deeds. He's a good RPer and he can be a very nice person aswell. Yet you all view him as Defias's greatest villian which he isn't.
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat May 12, 2012 11:07 pm

When he got banned from this forum for the thirteenth time he joined ABoC so yes he's a massive scum and should die a painful death.

And Krogon, you're taking your entire storage of personal grudge and spilling it in this thread which as far as I know has nothing to do with either your grudge with Ephitos or your grudge with Gogol.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Sat May 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:When he got banned from this forum for the thirteenth time he joined ABoC so yes he's a massive scum and should die a painful death.

Spoiler:
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Sat May 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:When he got banned from this forum for the thirteenth time he joined ABoC so yes he's a massive scum and should die a painful death.

As far as I'm concered he never joined A Bunch of Cunts, because he actaully doesn't like Faylum. What proof do you have of this?
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Well this is entertaining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Sat May 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Perturbo wrote:Well this is entertaining.

You mean:

Spoiler:
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat May 12, 2012 11:16 pm

I may be wrong about ABoC but he has actively taken to harrassing the RP community. Before I quit playing last summer he took a liking to derailing every single thread made by people on his hatelist (I was on that hatelist. Most of my threads from around that period start with OP and then straight to reply 15 because of CMs deleting Ephitos' derailingspree)

Also, he was in Army of the Damned for what? A few weeks before he got tired of that and joined Brutally Dedicated (which I also find humorous as he is a really horrible PVPer) and later proved his inability to fit in even in disguise when he joined TTH and -repeated his cockface attitude all over again- (I'm not quite sure about what he did but I heard it was that bad)

Yes, he got 4 signatures for AOTD and formed it but the success of the guild is thanks to those people left behind when he figured his attempt at making a successful RP guild -with the sole purpose of devaluing the creators of this forum- was failing and dumped the idea in favor of the more straight forward method (call everybody jerks and cry like a baby)
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Sat May 12, 2012 11:25 pm

I think you are wrong about AboC yes. As for harrassing the RP community, I can't either confirm it or deny it as myself wasn't there. But I'm sure he also did the good stuff such as WPvP events, Battle for Dun Garok for example (correct me if I'm mistaken)

As for the situation in TTH, it wasn't really that bad in my opinion. Sure he had a disput with one of our members but because they both didn't like each other. And he actually provided TTH with quite a few events when myself was busy with the IRL things. I don't see anything bad in this.

Last edited by Gilran on Sat May 12, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sat May 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Gilran wrote:
Faralan wrote:
Spoiler:

Faralan, my friend, I think you are familiar with the Army of the Damned which is a very good guild with good chaps in it. And I'm not trying to defend Epithos but merely trying to point it out that he is not as bad as most people think it is, despite of the bad deeds. He's a good RPer and he can be a very nice person aswell. Yet you all view him as Defias's greatest villian which he isn't.

I heard of them, but since they're not making themselves seen much ooc and ic I wasn't sure if they were still around. But I know that as mentioned by others, their success or long livety is hardly thanks to Ephitos. And no I don't think of him as the server's villian, there are people far worse than him, but he is among the people that make it a less fun place, aye.

But even then this truly has no need to brought up. Neutral Lock the thread or something if people can't leave it.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lephia Sat May 12, 2012 11:52 pm

I'd like to put in a good word for him actually. Eph is a good guy, I was guilded with him in Army of the Damned for a fair while, sure, he can be hotheaded and a pig, but he has a warm heart, if you're friends with him, you'd know.

He always sticks up for his friends, and helps them when they are down, he contributes to RP and W/PVP which to be honest, i'd like much more of!

If you didn't know who he was, and his character had a different name, I doupt there would be as much fuss as what's being kicked up here.

People can change, people need to accept that, and move on, because after all, this shit is still pixels.
Lephia
Lephia

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat May 12, 2012 11:57 pm

He's been given so many chances to change though, and has managed to blow every single one given to him.

I didn't judge him at all untill I interacted with him personally and saw for myself how much of a condescending and grudgebearing dick he is.

Now can we start talking about stuff that isn't Ephitos?
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun May 13, 2012 1:10 am

Girl im in love with you
This ain't the honeymoon
Past the infatuation phase
Right in the thick of love
At times we get sick of love
It seems like we argue everyday

I know i misbehaved
And you made your mistakes
And we both still got room left to grow
And though love sometimes hurts
I still put you first
And we'll make this thing work
But I think we should take it slow

We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cuz we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow (Take it slow oh oh ohh)
This time we'll take it slow (Take it slow oh oh ohh)
This time we'll take it slow

This ain't a movie no
No fairy tale conclusion ya'll
It gets more confusing everyday
Sometimes it's heaven sent
Then we head back to hell again
We kiss and we make up on the way

I hang up you call
We rise and we fall
And we feel like just walking away
As our love advances
We take second chances
Though it's not a fantasy
I Still want you to stay

Take it slow
Maybe we'll live and learn
Maybe we'll crash and burn
Maybe you'll stay, maybe you'll leave,
maybe you'll return
Maybe another fight
Maybe we won't survive
But maybe we'll grow
We never know baby youuuu and I

Maybe we should take it slow (Heyyy)

And on that note, stop arguing and move on. Let the thread die.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Sun May 13, 2012 7:47 am

Krogon Devilstep wrote:
If people want to have a sensible discussion about this, feel free to contact me on one of my characters in game and i'l explain everything (from my point of view). but i refuse to give Ephitos this free publicity. This will be my last reply to this.

Considering the fact that every discussion about ephitos is either started by you or him...

you're doing a really terrible job at that.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Althaløs Sun May 13, 2012 9:10 am

I don't mean to extend this discussion, I'd prefer it to end as well but I just feel like I have to say this to not feel guilty about the assumptions being made about AotD's success. Ephitos did create AotD and contributed much to it while staying within the guild for a very long time. He put much effort into it and without him I would have never been able to keep the guild alive and going. He did leave, and then the guild itself kept itself going but its success was also because of his work. He also comes back sometimes and RPs with us and helps me in running AotD if I need anything.

With that said, this seems like such an awesome event Morgaan! If I find the time, I'll come along with a Lordaeronian alt I have and help with bashing those undeads! Very Happy
Althaløs
Althaløs

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Sun May 13, 2012 11:08 am

Alright i believe this has made useless hate, could any one close this down? No use in drama here on the forums... And the event already happened Athalos, the 6of us got killed twice and left the battle, hard to fight when only 3are 85 Very Happy
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Sun May 13, 2012 11:09 am

You seriously waste too much time on stuff not really worth the effort, and that's nto Morgaan I'm talking to. Locking this.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2