Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call to Arathi!

+11
Khendran
Morinth
Gilran
Ixirar
Lorainne/Bridlington
Gogol
Samian/Bismack
Rmuffn
Magaskawee/Anaei
Krogon Devilstep
Morgaan
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Call to Arathi! Empty Call to Arathi!

Post by Morgaan Wed May 09, 2012 9:46 pm

*Dark riders carrying the tabard of the Vigil appear in Stormwind and other Human and dwarf lands delivering letters to leaders of many orders that are stationed in the great City. With the letter delivered they ride of into the Night and lose all tracks, the letters are smeared with mud and the sigil of the Vigil is placed upon them.*

"Glory to Lordaeron, brothers and sisters of the Alliance, a foul shadow has moved in the North as a army of the Foul Forsaken has massed at our borders, our watchers have seen countless raving undead marching towards the Arathi Highlands and this is where i fear that their army will start their conquest towards the South, The Vigil is powerless against such a army so we ask for the aid of Noble soldiers and champions of the Alliance to give us the aid to strike back the Forsaken beasts back to their plagued land! All those who are able are to meet the Vigils forces near the bridge into the Highlands and from there we will march towards the Enemies of the Alliance and show them that they will not have our lands, they will not have our lives! Glory to Lordaeron and glory to the Alliance!"

Tregan Pureblood, Senior Vigilant of the Vigil.

OOC:
Event: 10.5.2012 21:15, latest 21:00. For some pre rp would prefer before, At the Thandol Span.

Alright so this will be a battle fought in the Highlands , it will be fought where ever we clash, more likely a pvp battle with IC background.
Contact me on Tregan or anyother character you see bellow.
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Call to Arathi! Empty Re: Call to Arathi!

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed May 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Morgaan wrote:*Dark riders carrying the tabard of the Vigil appear in Stormwind and other Human and dwarf lands delivering letters to leaders of many orders that are stationed in the great City. With the letter delivered they ride of into the Night and lose all tracks, the letters are smeared with mud and the sigil of the Vigil is placed upon them.*

"Glory to Lordaeron, brothers and sisters of the Alliance, a foul shadow has moved in the North as a army of the Foul Forsaken has massed at our borders, our watchers have seen countless raving undead marching towards the Arathi Highlands and this is where i fear that their army will start their conquest towards the South, The Vigil is powerless against such a army so we ask for the aid of Noble soldiers and champions of the Alliance to give us the aid to strike back the Forsaken beasts back to their plagued land! All those who are able are to meet the Vigils forces near the bridge into the Highlands and from there we will march towards the Enemies of the Alliance and show them that they will not have our lands, they will not have our lives! Glory to Lordaeron and glory to the Alliance!"

Tregan Pureblood, Senior Vigilant of the Vigil.

OOC:
Event: 10.5.2012 21:15, latest 21:00. For some pre rp would prefer before, At the Thandol Span.

Alright so this will be a battle fought in the Highlands , it will be fought where ever we clash, more likely a pvp battle with IC background.
Contact me on Tregan or anyother character you see bellow.

The world at war Battle will be happening right next door in the wetlands at the same time...

I'd -strongly- suggest you change the date.

------------EDIT!------------

got the dates wrong, thats friday. See you tommorow!

Last edited by Krogon Devilstep on Wed May 09, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Wed May 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Great! Very Happy Tho i think we will make them happy when they swarm us Razz

Last edited by Morgaan on Wed May 09, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Good)
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed May 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Oh.. -now- you fight the Forsaken in arathi! D:
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Thu May 10, 2012 12:51 pm

Started? They've been there for about a year now! But do drive them off, please. Very Happy
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Thu May 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Oh derp, someone posted about this on the Realm forums.

ABoC Hooooo!!

I'l pass.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Thu May 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Krogon Devilstep wrote:Oh derp, someone posted about this on the Realm forums.

ABoC Hooooo!!

I'l pass.

Well last time I heard, this section of the forums is open to everyone, anyway.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Thu May 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Faralan wrote:
Krogon Devilstep wrote:Oh derp, someone posted about this on the Realm forums.

ABoC Hooooo!!

I'l pass.

Well last time I heard, this section of the forums is open to everyone, anyway.

All the same, i smell grief.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Thu May 10, 2012 8:09 pm

No worry for:

" Under the Shadow of Thoradin's wall. A small force consisting a group of Knights from Lordaeron and a plated man with the tabard of the Vigil have tried to attack a convoy of Forsaken soldiers marching deeper into the Highlands, tho even with their Faith, and with their steel and fire in their hearts to burn and slaughter the mindless undead, they have failed, after useless attacks against the Forsaken convoy they have pulled back. Being outnumbered the Knights have pulled back through a portal, while the Vigilant has made haste towards Refuge Point, tho sadly the site was already under attack, in a few moments of battle he was injured and taken out of the fire. The Forsaken strike force has left Alliance camp while slaying half the men that garrisoned the vital Alliance camp."
*The message would arrive in Stormwind carried by a rider from Refuge point, he would as well give out a letter of asking for more troops and aid for the Northern border of Alliance land, as the Forsaken troops are spreading around in the Highlands.*

Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Fri May 11, 2012 1:53 pm

*Samian slaps the messengers boy's bum and mutters to him, hopefully getting a letter send in response*

I realise Lordaeron lacks the men but I did not teach you to be a captain/general/grandmarshal Pureblood, regardless the losses that you've suffered pains me. You will get my spare men should you require them.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Fri May 11, 2012 3:33 pm

(( No indication that the man from the Vigil is Tregan.))
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sat May 12, 2012 2:39 pm

Morgaan wrote:(( No indication that the man from the Vigil is Tregan.))

*Dark riders carrying the tabard of the Vigil appear in Stormwind and other Human and dwarf lands delivering letters to leaders of many orders that are stationed in the great City. With the letter delivered they ride of into the Night and lose all tracks, the letters are smeared with mud and the sigil of the Vigil is placed upon them.*

Tregan Pureblood
, Senior Vigilant of the Vigil.

zzzzzzzzzz
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat May 12, 2012 3:09 pm

This just in, the organising Death-knight on horde Was ephitos.

So yeah, Nobody cares.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Sat May 12, 2012 3:51 pm

This song goes out to all you brutes in the North, as a reminder that the heavinly father Gogol in the skies is watching.
Always.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Sat May 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Why the need to continuously bash on this person, Krogon?

You bring 'nobody cares' to a whole new level. c:
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat May 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Lorainne wrote:Why the need to continuously bash on this person, Krogon?

This person harassed so many people he was banned from this forum. This Person decided to' try' and corpse camp me and members of the cult of shadow because he couldnt get his own way (using his friends in brutally dedicated no less). This person has caused numerous guilds both Horde and Alliance no end of aggrevation with his lies, deceit and selfish arrogance. and he constsntly worms his way back in under a new name, race and guise (but always on his DK) and repeatedly causes the same aggravation. So i drew a line, you can only say "one more chance" so many times before it becomes a hollow gesture.

You'l probably be thinking "so no worse than you?"

I'l be thinking about it and remember its not me who cant show his face around all the major guilds on the server.

the mans a paracite, nuiscance and plague on our community. Nothing more.

And gogol, Take a hike, you may enjoy lapping up his bullshit to boost your little power trips but some of us dont find it or your bizzare reply's very amusing, so take your nonsense elsewhere.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat May 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Shut up Krogon. Just shut up. Really.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat May 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:Shut up Krogon. Just shut up. Really.

Why? i'm not wrong.

He shouldnt be tolerated. Feel free to correct me if anything i said was untrue.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Sat May 12, 2012 10:39 pm

This person, as you put it, also made an amazing guild who is still up and running. This person also contributed a lot to the community with many events. This person is indeed sometimes aggressive and insulting but that's just in his nature. To be honest, you seem to have something against him and you actaully make him look like everything that is bad, which he really isn't.
And I do wonder how much succesful guilds you made, that lasted more than a week?

Just my 15g.

Last edited by Gilran on Sat May 12, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sat May 12, 2012 10:42 pm

I think we all get a bit hotheaded at times. Very Happy Some more-so than others.

Never had a problem with him, always been pleasant when we speak and he organises a lot of RP. \o
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Sat May 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Krogon Devilstep wrote:
Lorainne wrote:Why the need to continuously bash on this person, Krogon?

< Quote >

Spoiler:
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat May 12, 2012 10:45 pm

While I agree that the extend of Ephitos' contribution to our community is comparable to that of a parasite, you're being way out of line and spewing completely unprovoked hatred towards everybody. Your comment to Gogol was 100% uncalled for and you should go do something else untill you can behave.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sat May 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Gilran wrote:This person, as you put it, also made an amazing guild who is still up and running. This person also contributed a lot to the community with many events. This person is indeed sometimes aggressive and insulting but that's just in his nature. To be honest, you seem to have something against him and you actaully make him look like everything that is bad, which he really isn't.
And I do wonder how much succesful guilds you made, that lasted more than a week?

Just my 15g.

Weeeell. He is the forefather to Kingdom of Arathor even if he didn't directly make it, and that guild has been a part of this server for a very long time and neatly tied into it's community and roleplay, both in good and bad aspects.

But hey. ^_^ Also what guild did Ephitos make that is running and successful..? That one seems pretty blurry to me, and nothing Krogon said was wrong, it was all true. And it will always be so that bad deeds outweight good deeds, especially when bad deeds are more in amount. And Ephitos himself has on many occassions done more than just being aggressive, he's acted on personal dislike and hate.

Sure before he fell from grace, he did some good things. But that was then, defending someone who did so much wrong isn't exactly fruitful, nor is it to keeeeeep digging it up. So the discussion has no need to continue, truly. Not from Krogon or anyone else.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Sat May 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Faralan wrote:But hey. ^_^ Also what guild did Ephitos make that is running and successful..?
Army of the Damned. Those guys are still going strong.

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat May 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Gilran wrote:This person, as you put it, also made an amazing guild who is still up and running. This person also contributed a lot to the community with many events. This person is indeed sometimes aggressive and insulting but that's just in his nature. To be honest, you seem to have something against him and you actaully make him look like everything that is bad, which he really isn't.

Just my 15g.

I do, he's caused me no end of grief and harassed me and my friends to no end just for disagreeing with him. I warned him to leave my friends alone, He didnt.

All i'm doing is keeping my word on my warning. If he or anyone else doesnt like it, Too bad, he should of considered that on one his of umpteen million other 'chances' at redemption.

No sympathy from me, he's had enough chances.

As for gogol, its well Waranted ixirar, he jumped in on a Private guild forum movement ephitos started in attempt to make some RP guilds mass ignore me. Because what? one of my characters Ic'ly got one over on one of his in a political game? shallow, immature and unwaranted.

If people want to have a sensible discussion about this, feel free to contact me on one of my characters in game and i'l explain everything (from my point of view). but i refuse to give Ephitos this free publicity. This will be my last reply to this.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next