Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IC diary in a library book

3 posters

Go down

IC diary in a library book Empty IC diary in a library book

Post by Seranita Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:01 pm

((in monrena's jail hidden inside one of the braised torch mountings this library book from stormwind would have had the blank pages in the front written in))

Dear library book. I am ever so sorry to do this but. If I hold my emotions in any longer.. Anyway I need to write this down!! This room. The four Walls and bars. I'm tired of them. I have been asking for releace for days now. I have worked on my anger and I feel I am ready for further xhallanges in my redemption but yet I remain trapped. Every day I am here the room feels smaller. It is suffocating me and choking my mind. Meditation my only true companion. I get visitors but. There only fleeting visits, my guide and teacher has dropped me as his student, my love abandond me I feel like I have been left, discarded and forgotten like a child and a broken toy, my body feels dirty as I cannot bath here, my mind races over my recent actions. The pain I caused being reflected back to me tenth fold. It hurts. Please I want out!! I want help from my box. I want to be well and be free but.. I miss my love. I have not seen her in a week. Does she hate me so much from what I did? I.. I just want someone with me. I want them to realize how much I regret my actions. This room. I carnt bare it any more!! I... I want out!! Please can they see this. (the last half of the page would appear to be poorly written seemingly her hands would be shaking this passage would be avalanle to see if the aldor vindicators search her room for secret stashes. Allong with this book a couple small bits of jewelry. A writing and quill set and some human chocolate can be found thow the chocolate would look untouched in many days and half molten)
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

IC diary in a library book Empty Re: IC diary in a library book

Post by Ralegh Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:15 pm

So... why does nobody use the story section? I mean... its a nice section!
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:25 pm

How is this possible to react to? Where can the book be found? Who would be likely to find the book?

Details Monrena! Details!
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:31 pm

((story section is for stories. This is part of Mon's ongoing plot this is currently considered ic. Once this part of her life is over it would then become a story. And this book would be found most likley by any vindicators searching her room on her fair trips away from her cell and it would be found hidden inside one of the lighting braisers wherevehe file compartment is. Tucked away down the side. This alsocmaintanance / engenering people could find it when refilling the braiser))
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:45 pm

((the. Book itself. A child's educational book about rabbits would have been missing from as library for many months now. Monny herself took the book. She was with the elf delidah at the time looking threw the animal section. Shure you remember miss delli. XD))
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down