Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF certain people for a plot to RP with

+3
Aluvielle
Reynar / Raviran
John Helsythe Amaltheria
7 posters

Go down

LF certain people for a plot to RP with Empty LF certain people for a plot to RP with

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:20 pm

A new character of mine will try to unveil information about a tome he acquiered. I got the tome in GHI.

http://www.defiasrp.com/t4639-a-forgotten-tome-a-forgotten-empire

He's looking for people who know more about it. I am trying to keep as much of it through roleplay but I came to realize the following:

There maybe people of our RP community out there who have a character ICly that knows more about this tome. The character is alive but is existing OOCly no more. If you are one of those people, maybe you could create a level character and RP with me. Maybe in a channel where we explain everything in detail if you find the lack of gear etc an issue.

Maybe there are people out there who have living characters ICly that know more about this tome but they don't have a World of Warcraft subscription running anymore and are not planning to renew their subscription either. In this case, maybe you are interested in roleplaying through skype or perhaps through Personal Message of these forums.

Finally, if you have a character that is alive IC and you are roleplaying it actively and it has knowledge about the tome and its content, you may always contact me if you are interested and I haven't managed to reach you ICly yet.

It doesn't really matter of you are a faithful of the Light, a cultist or neither of the two. My character, the wizard, would go through alot in order to find out more about this tome and the lore it contains.

Let me hear either here or through a PM on this forum when you are interested.

Edit: I know I haven't revealed much of this tome yet, but I think that people who know of this tome might recognize it nevertheless. If you're not sure if you recognize it, but maybe you do, feel free to ask me some more details about it.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

LF certain people for a plot to RP with Empty Re: LF certain people for a plot to RP with

Post by Reynar / Raviran Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:32 pm

Well I don't know about this ICly but I'm willing to be a part of this if you need any extra hands or just more people on this. Random encounter(s) maybe?
I really took liking to the plot. PM me or /w in-game about this some more if you want me in on this on a new char or maybe on some that already exist. Holla!
Reynar / Raviran
Reynar / Raviran

Back to top Go down

LF certain people for a plot to RP with Empty Re: LF certain people for a plot to RP with

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:35 pm

I was thinking of, when the plot progresses, having someone by my own side too. I'm in the cartel chat so I'll keep an eye open for you.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:31 am

Shakiri DuPois has the Manual of Glory lying around somewhere. She is unaware of what it is or its meaning, however getting it from her would require a trade of some sort.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:20 am

Shakiri wrote:Shakiri DuPois has the Manual of Glory lying around somewhere. She is unaware of what it is or its meaning, however getting it from her would require a trade of some sort.

.. Wasn't she executed? No pun intended.

Might have to grab your shovel, Croj..
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:22 am

My character has the manual of glory. I am curious as to how your character obtained it however. But don't tell me...I'll find it out through RP I suppose.

What shovel?
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:25 am

To dig up the book.
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Ah...but if she's dead, why'd she want to trade? =p
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:14 pm

(OOC) I left for SWTOR and had her captured and beheaded before leaving, closure i guess. Since TOR was a flop (in my humble opinion) i have come back, loving the name and missing the old style of RP i have re rolled her back with an interesting twist, obviously after checking it is alright to do so through the guilds i RP'd with before. She is only held together by a binding spell that is tattoo'd to her skin. Should that be removed, she would return to her somewhat decomposed and lovelly self.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Undead then?
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:29 pm

I am going with "unknown" But harmed by the light anyway.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Celadazar Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:50 pm

come up north, so i may have you beheaded again Razz
Celadazar
Celadazar

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Lightsoul
Title: Highlord

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:08 pm

The plot thickens...I'll soon be able to post more stories and will hopefully soon encounter more roleplayers, willingly or not!
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:08 am

That said Crojwin, shakiri can usually be found in the Slaughtered (not at all shady inn) Lamb in the mages district of Stormwind city.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Well as explained in the latest part of the story of the plot I am writing, my character is visiting the lamb already now for business with someone else. This means that it's likely my character will bump into yours too sooner or later.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Shakiri wrote:(OOC) I left for SWTOR and had her captured and beheaded before leaving, closure i guess. Since TOR was a flop (in my humble opinion) i have come back, loving the name and missing the old style of RP i have re rolled her back with an interesting twist, obviously after checking it is alright to do so through the guilds i RP'd with before. She is only held together by a binding spell that is tattoo'd to her skin. Should that be removed, she would return to her somewhat decomposed and lovelly self.

Was the regiment not involved with her execution? I did not hear of a thing.
Sorry for going offtopic!
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:13 am

Yes Samian, i didnt get to catch you online to speak about it when the idea was brought to light. Twas Theo of the Lordaeron alliance that suggested my return, and after a bit of thought i went with the idea, spoke to a few people on my friends list i had RPed with and they thought the idea sensational, the Lordaeron alliance leaders the same. My apologies fo not asking you too, though i hope we can RP together in a somewhat milder manner in the future.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down