Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drustai's Magical Services

+7
corleth
Lexgrad
Thelos
Melnerag
Skarain
Seranita
Drustai
11 posters

Go down

Drustai's Magical Services Empty Drustai's Magical Services

Post by Drustai Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:01 pm

*written in a spidery but elegant handwriting*

Are you a mage needing a wand or staff crafted? A book translated from some arcane scribble? Need a potion? Memory charm? Herbal teas to help with fatigue? With several thousand years of experience in most forms of magical study and craftsmanship, no task is beyond the skills of Arcanist Drustai. Willing and able to perform individual commissions as well as large-scale contracts.

Specialties include:

Magical Tools and Craftsmanship
  • Will custom tailor staffs and wands to your personal needs. Able to advise on the best types of wood, cores, and heads for your projects.
  • Will scribe scrolls of a wide range of spells—perfect for dry casting or for transcribing new spells into your spellbook.
    - Some common spells always available in stock. Many more available, however—provide details of what you are looking for and I will scribe a scroll for your purchase.
  • Raw spell reagents and focuses available for purchase. Stock moves quickly, but common items are always available.
  • Disenchantment services available.

Alchemy
  • Regularly stocked with draughts to help wound recovery, fatigue, sleep, hangovers, and sickness, as well as illusory, invisibility, and memory potions. Many more available to treat specific needs, just ask!
    - Research and development of antidotes to treat specific illnesses and curses available on request.
  • Capable of performing transmutation of most common materials.
  • Able to distill and provide analysis of foreign potions and toxins.
  • Poisons available for licensed buyers.

Runecraft
  • Well-studied in most Azerothian and Draenorian rune patterns. Able to translate runic inscriptions on request.
  • Will advise on personal runic marks and glyphs and supply appropriate magical inks or other materials for their application.
    - Note: Tattooing of runic marks and inscribing of runic glyphs not included. Will only provide specifications and materials, which can then be taken to a qualified arcane tattooist or runesmith for application.

Divination
  • Able to provide scrying of persons and places on request. Buyer needs to supply an object that has been handled or in the possession of the person, place, or thing to be scryed.
  • Able to perform psychometric readings of items and persons for the purpose of investigating past events relating to the object.
  • Fortune telling not provided. All divination services are subject to unclear interpretation.

General Magical Knowledge
  • Studied in multiple languages. Willing to translate works written in Draenic Eredun, Common, Thalassian, Old Eredun, Demonic Eredun, and Deathspeak.
    - Other languages available on request, though alternate language readings will have greater expense due to requiring magical aid.
  • Will provide general magical assistance and spellwork to buyer projects, including construction, repair of personal objects, healing, research projects, and so on.
  • Well-studied in dark magic lore and countermeasures, able to provide detailed examination of dark artifacts, creatures, curses, and toxins, for the purpose of combating them and their users.

Additional magical services may be available. Send a message to arrange a meeting to discuss the details and I will see what I can do to provide.

I look forward to your business.

-Arcanist Drustai, of the Ere Argus Commune

OOC

This is something I've been meaning to get around to doing for awhile. Most of Drustai's income comes from her magical services, but I've typically kept it in the background aside from a few cases (such as when she was working for House Dieudonne on some projects).

Drustai works on a purely commission-based level. I don't and won't regularly staff a store, all deals would be handled by mail and personal meetings. She works with people one-on-one. For general apothecary services I highly recommend Nevarda's shop, since hers is a more full-time thing and I don't want to take away from that (in fact, general apothecary services from Dru would be far more expensive, due to being commission-based. For common goods it'd be ICly far cheaper to buy at Nevarda's shop). Drustai's should be seen more as a custom service, rather than a general stock, for when you want things tailored to specific individual needs and for large-scale mage-for-hire services.

Last edited by Drustai on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Drustai's Magical Services Empty Re: Drustai's Magical Services

Post by Seranita Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:18 pm

*reads with interest and smiles happily, she takes a small pamflet if there is one avalable*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:09 pm

*Reads from the top into bottom with a faint sadness in her eye. She reads it again and smiles faintly, saying "Good luck...." before turning to walk away*

And as oocly...
*Sears a BIG stamp of APPROVAL!*
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:12 am

*draws back the Veil of Obscurity, peeks around to be sure nobody sees him, quickly stamps with the Seal of Approval and vanishes again*
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:03 am

Melnerag wrote:*draws back the Veil of Obscurity, peeks around to be sure nobody sees him, quickly stamps with the Seal of Approval and vanishes again*

Why you little -

Dimensional Anchor!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Im glad to see that ex cons can get over their past and find employment. Lex is displeased that you have degraded yourself further and become a shop keeper ofc.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Lexgrad wrote:Im glad to see that ex cons can get over their past and find employment. Lex is displeased that you have degraded yourself further and become a shop keeper ofc.
This comment does not displease me.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:38 pm

Corleth wrote:
Lexgrad wrote:Im glad to see that ex cons can get over their past and find employment. Lex is displeased that you have degraded yourself further and become a shop keeper ofc.
This comment does not displease me.

You cant drink and be a DK dude Razz
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:39 pm

She's been one for quite some time, just haven't advertised it here!

Also, if people are against an ex-con/necromancer doing business (and wondering how she's doing it without hands), then there's nothing wrong with them stopping by and 'asking some questions'.

/stare Corleth

/winkwinknudgenudge

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Ooh. I do believe I'll be needing to take advantage of this soon.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:11 am

*Passes by one of these posters and almost immediately tears it from the wall followed by shoving it carelessly into his pocket and continuing down the path in a more agitated manner*
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:19 am

* Delidah peeks at the writing and carefully reads it, trailing her finger down the paper, mouthing the words. She shrieks with hearty laughter at "Well studied in dark magic".

"Funny Dra-nee-nee zombie witch. Heh."

* Delidah vanishes in a blue flash.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevarda Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:09 am

OOC: Eeeek. I love this, I'm looking forward to seeing you around Drustai. Good luck with it! Very Happy
Nevarda
Nevarda

Character sheet
Name: Nevarda Marianna
Title: Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down