Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] <Naaruvada>

+27
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Raene
Amaryl
Melnerag
Valerias
Azmariel
Gesh
Shaelyssa
Ara
Sonitus
Seranita
Sanara
Rmuffn
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
erwtenpeller
corleth
Eavya Morninglight
Drustai
Morinth
Tso/Feloreth
Morgaan
Ledgic
Skarain
Carandor
Yarnaat
Lexgrad
Thelos
31 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

[A] <Naaruvada> - Page 9 Empty Re: [A] <Naaruvada>

Post by Seranita Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:04 pm

you have stopped playing? Sad
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarnaat Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Monrena wrote:you have stopped playing? Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yarnaat
Yarnaat

Character sheet
Name: Yarnaat
Title: Vindicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:11 am

Every Sunday evening at 20:30, the Naaruvada hold their guild meeting at the Aldor Rise in Shattrath. All Draenei or otherwise Naaru-sworn characters are invited to attend.

Got any business with the Naaruvada? Come on over and learn or teach what's what!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:54 am

Thelos, I'd love to set my Draenei mage up with other Draenei. Is this the place to go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:59 am

Yep, i might jump on Ashoon, even if i stoped rping her xD
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:15 am

Dwyburn wrote:Thelos, I'd love to set my Draenei mage up with other Draenei. Is this the place to go?

Indeed it is!

Another tip I can give you is to join the Outland channel, where most Draenei role-players hang out. Usually when you ask around there, you can set up some role-play.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm

Well.

After the short-lived revival by Pravalon and then a whole long period of nothingness, I am slowly starting to bring the Naaruvada back by introducing the character of Huruma, the new Exarch.

You will immediately find that his countenance brings about a change: this military-minded crusader isn't too bothers with peace, love & happiness and considers the last goal of the Naaruvada to have priority of the others, the first three being luxuries of peacetime.

So, if there are any draenei out there willing to join me in dressing up in shiny armor and crushing sinner's skulls with warhammers, give me a nudge - the more old-fashioned hippie preachers are, of course, also still welcome as well.

In short: The Naaruvada is back, same religion, same color scheme (orange-and-white). Whether the guild will be back or whether it will just stick to one or two characters remains to be seen.

So, less of this:

Spoiler:

And more of this:

Spoiler:
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:09 pm

I'm still looking at making my Draenei Pally, just lacking time at the minute. I have not forgotten you Draenei's, and I still intend to join you as one of these aforementioned head crushing sinner smiters.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Time to level Vrachos!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:47 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Time to level Vrachos!

*is a happy monrena* I am now realy exited about the sudden resergance in draenei interest
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Thu May 02, 2013 12:24 pm

well this time I have a lvl 50 something Dreanie ,who happens to be Mon's sister & Nacho's child.Busy busy though with everything else. regarding RP..lol but I will try and make time for this Very Happy... I mean come on Last time was great in outland..right
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:25 pm

*Suppresses a nervous giggle*

This guild has just gotten a new guildmaster.

...Me!

The rock has been thrown into the pound. A certain very angry and bitter Vindicator has seized control of an hitherto peaceful order and has begun molding it in his image.

Stay tuned for further announcements, coming soon(tm)
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:27 pm

I shall move my two Draenei characters into your pond immediately, sir.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Surprised A non laidback Naruvadar thelos would spin in his grave if he were not undead ..... over a year on and I still can't spell it...damm ><
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:31 pm

oh my.. can they drag monny over i wonder?
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Twisted Sister power
Damm it why are all these guilds popping up that fit alts..who to RP when to RP 'em what plot to presue...<brain explodes>
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:52 pm

Naaruvada fits mains just fine, buddy.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:01 am

<whistles innocently> OMG Will lady sunburn be around Very Happy <cough> ginger <cough>
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:33 am

Bid you good luck Thelos. hopefully this will bring draenei RP back to life and open interesting plots when WoD hits.

Alternate dimension Thelos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:41 am

First in a series of IC writings to explain the motivations of the Naaruvada's current Exarch and his planned reforms.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See you in game!

A World of Corruption

Where did we lose our way?

Are the lessons of the past forgotten so easily?

Atop the highest mount of Argus, they descended: the hallowed Naaru, bringing with them the ways of love and right. Vada, we called it; or way: Naaruvada. We purified ourselves of the damning corruption that had cast our former kin into the clutches of damnation. No longer would we entertain the filthy decadence of Argus; saved as we were by the Holy Light, we dedicated our existences to serving It, in humbling gratitude. No deeds I've done nor thoughts I've thought; safe as thy servant, I am nought. If not for the Light, our skin would be red; the Light, with the Naaru as Its custodians, is all that separates us from the Legion. We are the Draenei, exiles of Argus and the first to be drafted into the Naaru's Army of Light.

Have we forgotten this harsh lesson already? Have we grown complacent and snug in our supposed security? Do we, after having retained our blue skin and having resisted the Legion for so many eons, think ourselves above corruption now?

No.

It cannot be.

It cannot allowed to be.

Draenor was supposed to be a cruel reminder of what happens when we slip into complacency. It was our negligence in converting the Orcs to the Light that caused them to be susceptible to the Legion's damning corruption. It was us or them; if we had not been able to convert them, we should have destroyed them: any creature unsusceptible to the Light's truth lack the Inner Light and is therefore doomed to damnation from the start.

Did we learn?

No.

We only grew more lax. We ran and huddled together in colonies struck with grievous sicknessess and mutation as a punishment for our cowardice. Entire tribes were cast from the Light's blessing and cast into dark damnation.

But, ultimately, trough the foresight of the Prophet and the grace of the Naaru, we were given another chance at redemption. The Naaru send their Tempest Keep and we managed to emancipate the Exodar. It took us to Azeroth, a world rich in Dark and Light alike. There we found allies and kindred spirits in the Light-loving Alliance people, the noble Night Elves and stout Humans in particular. It was with their aid that we manages to push the Legion out of Outland. It was under the azure banner that we deflected threat after threat to the Light's chosen world. For chosen it was: the Prophet's providence has seen in Azeroth some thing of great worth. Perhaps it is to be the battlefield where we take our final stand against the Legion. No more running. Perhaps it is from these peoples that the promised Army of Light will finally take shape.

But what kind of peoples are they and what kind of world do they inhabit?

On one side we have the savage, demonblooded Orcs who only know the ways of slaughter; their trollish allies who are much alike in bloodlust; their tauren companions who, in spite of some redeeming qualities, have allowed themselves to be swept up in the drums of unjust war; the Forsaken, a foul band of Light- and Lifeless damned; and the goblins, a greedy amoral race hellbent on exploiting this world's soil.

What of our allies? The humans are a prideful people who in their arrogance believe themselves to be the equal of Gods; only to be surpassed in hubris by the Night Elves, who have elevated their own heroes to Divinity and worship idols; allied to them are the Dwarves, who revel in sin and debauchery; the Gnomes, who, though their naturally keen minds allow them to perform great feats of science and reach a powerful understanding of the cosmos, seem wholly ignorant of spiritual matters; the Worgen, a prideful kingdom of humans who have been cursed for their arrogance with monstrous forms; and finally the Draenei, who, if fate had twisted a little differently, would have fallen to the Legion's sway. A wicked people, whose weakness to the temptation of Fel and Darkness have been well documented and experienced firsthand by many.

Do these sound like the proud conscripts of the Holy Light scripture promises?

No.

Corruption and debauchery run rampant trough the mortal people of Azeroth and our own kin is not excluded from this damning trend. Our own kin walks around in skimpy outfits, parading their flesh in the human cities on display and reveling in sinful debauchery. They fill their bodies with poison and their minds with lies and corruption.

This world itself is poisonous and if we do not start fighting back the tide of darkness now, we will be swallowed whole and corrupted beyond redemption. To combat this world's many temptations and damning corruptions, we must return to the roots of our Faith. We must study scripture more attentively and follow the ancient tenants of our Faith loyally, piously and without question. For with each passing day, our kin slips further from grace and into the damning bowels of Fel temptation. How much longer before our revelries bring us to the same level of decadence of the Argus that doomed our entire people?

But it is not too late, my brothers and sisters; not too late to reverse the Sacred Wheel of Deed and Thought and make it spin in the other direction. The Naaruvada proposes to return to the roots of our Faith and weed out the corruption amongst our own, amongst the people of Azeroth and ultimately out of creation. First, we purify ourselves from the damning stains of corruption; then that of our allies; then from our enemies, if not by conversion then by arms; and finally from the Legion by obliterating their evil whole.

Join us, brothers and sisters – so that together we might rejuvenate our ancient Faith and keep our people from a second fall.

-Exarch Huruma.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Haluthious Vouten Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:33 am

*Screams with Excitement*
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Dr. Haluthious Vouten

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:03 am

Excellent.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinix Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:15 am

Approved. Now just to realm transfer my draenei and I'll be bugging you soon enough.
Trinix
Trinix

Character sheet
Name: Lady Trinix Boombracket
Title: Gobmother / B.B.G

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste/Ainathiela Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:19 am

Yay for Goats! I shall chop off your hooves and wear them as ornaments.

Seriously though, an excellent read, as is the stuff you've posted in the IC section, very exciting things ahead.
Celeste/Ainathiela
Celeste/Ainathiela

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:29 pm

I am currently working on revamping the ranks and writing an IC handbook for Disciples of the Faith I will call "The Tenants of Faith".

With Huruma having taken charge, the face of the Naaruvada will change. Whereas Thelos believed in the good of people and their strength to find the Light on their own trough self-study, Huruma ultimately believes people are sinful and weak and are in need of guidance. There will be a strict code of ethics to abide by - Abstinance, Celibacy, Asceticism will be the new keywords. Easy, simple rules to live by and to fight by will be provided. That is what - according to self-appointed Exarch Huruma - the people crave for and what the people need.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next