Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Tenth Legion, The vanguard - Status

Go down

[A] The Tenth Legion, The vanguard - Status Empty [A] The Tenth Legion, The vanguard - Status

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Posted on a notice board somewhere in a secret Alliance military bunker among other highly sensitive documents rests the following Data status sheet...

10th Legion - The Vanguard

Officer commanding: General Seiken Trollbane
Designated Force Commander - None at Present
Operation: "Flap-Jack"

Known Affilates:
Kingdom of Stromgarde, Stormwind Regiment, Dreadhowl pack, Khaz goroth Iron guard, The Three Hammers, Stormwind Holy Brigade, Order of Natures Grasp.

Standing Orders:

Operation 'Flap': The Tenth Legion is ordered to send an expeditionary force north of valiance keep to fizzcrank Airstrip, From this location the legion is to carry out offensive operations against Cult of the dammed remnants and any forces that would threaten logistical efforts in the region. Furthermore, The commanding officers is to make all efforts to assist the delivery of Vital Food stuffs gathered from the migrating herds back to Stormwind to reduce the effects of the famine. Lastly, an exploration party is to be sent to Sholazar Basin to Map the region as well as gather information on local resources and Titan infastructure.

Operation 'Jack': Highly Classified - The Tenth Legion upon completion of operation 'flap' is to proceed East to wintergarde keep in the Dragonblight. From this position the legion is to carry out offensive operations aimed to Aquire Blight samples (primarily prototype variants) From Forsaken camps. These samples will be delivered to SI:7 for analysis upon arrival at Valgarde. En route to the port in howling Fjord, the Tenth legion is to attack all Forsaken infastructure necessary to achieve the aim. Though let it be known, The Tenth legion is to at all possible opportunity's avoid all and any orcish Assets in northrend.

--Priority Intel--

Scouts Report, Printed as recieved:

To Lord Seiken Trollbane
From Ildranor Strongbrew

Hello sir, i have arrived in Northrend a few days ago in search of the Red blade tribe. I am sorry i was late, i had some problems on my way here.

Today i found the -Whole- Red Blade Tribe in camp winterhoof, howling Fjord. They seem to be heading into the grizzly hills soon. Their High blade Told me this. And also that most of them are wounded at the moment. I'l do my best to figure out more.

Ildranor Strongbrew - For the Vanguard, for the Alliance!

-Report Recieved and Acknowledged-
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

[A] The Tenth Legion, The vanguard - Status Empty Re: [A] The Tenth Legion, The vanguard - Status

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:01 pm

bumped! with a tiny update.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down