Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IC Correspondence [open thread]

+28
Cid
Reynard
Maelmoor
Mallucis
Greasly
Helmut
Littlepip
Allonia_Miral
siegmund
Thelos
Skarain
Melnerag
Seranita
Sullee Swiftspeech
erwtenpeller
Raenmar
Nathaira
Gerleck
Nessra Sunwhisper
Tealeaf/Laliede
Diederich
Xen-tau
Drustai
Cathee Norris
Zalissa
Arkil
Velspeth
Valerias
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

IC Correspondence [open thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: IC Correspondence [open thread]

Post by Nessra Sunwhisper Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Greetings, Vangrel.

Due to our recent, unfruitful co-operation in Northrend, I am quite curious how you plan to rectify the situation before we join our forces again.
Expect a visit from us soon, Lansire. Details need to be discussed.

-Commander Nessra Sunbinder
Nessra Sunwhisper
Nessra Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Title: Advisor

Back to top Go down

IC Correspondence [open thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: IC Correspondence [open thread]

Post by Gerleck Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:11 am

A group of three Forsaken issues the letter within Silvermoon, if they are to lay their eyes upon Nessra Sunbinder.
Most talented Commander Nessra Sungrinder,

I tried to contact you before, but only now I see that the secretary of mine was sending letters to the wrong address, therefore I gave the impression of ignoring the whole situation. The truth is, I was unable to send my platoon to aid you on the Northrend matter the day it was planned as I had important business to attend to, and it was situated high on the priority list of the overwhelming force of The Eighth Platoon, now disassembled. Now you wonder, what would be more important than helping your olympian allies and friends? We had a spy! In my own office he was surveillancing me! Of course, now my troops are working on the matter, but it was totally wrong from me not to do as I said once. I have not warned you about my absence in time, and there is no excuse. Expect at least two of my best servants to serve you for.. two weeks? Let's call it two weeks. You can do what you wish with them, they will not object.

Gerleck Rivers
Captain of The Eighth Platoon.
Gerleck
Gerleck

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaira Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:30 am

To: Vangrel Lansire, Undertaker of the Crown

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Undertaker Vangrel Lansire,

I am glad to hear that you are making headway with your endeavours and in the name of the Dark Lady. This is a considerable improvement from the Arathi Highlands campaign and highly commendable. In order to gage whether my platoon can be of military assistance to you, I must press a meeting to determine your current tactical and resource deployment strategy, such as economy of force and rapid dominance, to best serve your cause and the Queen’s wishes. I believe we do not wish to follow in the footsteps of certain Kalimdor or Pandaria missions.

I hope this is agreeable and I urge you to report to the Undercity War Quarter or indeed the Main College Building at your earliest convenience.

May the Dark Lady guide your troops well,

Warspeaker Preponderant Dulachan

~ Professor and Consultant of Military Tactics and Operations~
Nathaira
Nathaira

Character sheet
Name: Preceptor Nathaira Meadows
Title:

http://the-college-of-revenants.enjin.com/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:39 am

Warspeaker Preponderant Dulachan

A meeting at earliest convenience is acceptable to discuss the necessary arrangements, however, we are not to waste time with this. An element of surprise and overwhelming forces for victory is necessary, and I would strongly encourage that time is not something we exercise at will.

I will be in my office this evening at seven bells until eight bells, should you be in the Undercity, send for me.

Queen's Vigil upon you.

Vangrel Lansire
Undertaker of the Crown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:27 am

Commander Raenmar

In lieu of your request to host a combat tournament in the premises of Dun Morogh and your request for permission, I am inclined to grant you this request and only assure you that Ironforge shall make sure all is run smoothly.

I would however insist that you forward all details to the Senate so that we can make and ensure all necessary preparations are made on time for the tournament.

Arkadii Irondawn
Seat of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Senator-Marshal Irondawn,

The tournament is planned to be held in the open area beside the road up to the gates of Ironforge. So far, approximately ten competitors are expected, though it's expected to reach around fifteen by the event. We have no estimate of how many people will turn up to watch.

The event will begin at half past eight in the evening, with people expected to start gathering fifteen minutes before that. Security and administration can be handled by the Greyford Company.

Many thanks,
Commander Alric
Greyford Company
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Ambassador Calisar Ravencrest

I re-iterate my congratulations for the successful ball that you have hosted within Stormwind, though know that the Senate would be interested in visiting Darnassus for a similar event as well. As discussed at the gathering, I would like to extend invitation to both you and the Lunar Protector of your order to visit Senate and exchange formalities between our great nations.

The Grand Alliance must stand strong, in small steps we can find areas of common interest and eventually build the foundation for a relationship that will help safeguard the interests of our nations on an individual basis and the Alliance as a whole.

I look forward to seeing you, and your fellow Kal'dorei at the Senate.

Senator-Marshal Irondawn.
Seat of War.

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu May 16, 2013 9:30 am

To: Monrena Scaletail, Disciple of Light.

Subject: Sanction for destruction of private property.

Draenei Monrena Scaletail.

On the eve of the 14th of May, you detonated an explosive device, causing the destruction of a Stone Golem I had made specifically to be able to mingle with my fellow sorcerers.

You are expected to pay compensation for the destruction of my property. The total damages amount to no less then eight-hundred Stormwind standard gold pieces.

If you have not managed to pay this compensation by the 30th of may, two weeks after this writing, I will be forced to take legal action.

Signed:

~ Theodore Wellsworth,
Benefactor of The Adventurers Guild.

erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Thu May 16, 2013 2:36 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:

To: Monrena Scaletail, Disciple of Light.

Draenei Monrena Scaletail.

On the eve of the 14th of May, you detonated an explosive device, causing the destruction of a Stone Golem I had made specifically to be able to mingle with my fellow sorcerers.

You are expected to pay compensation for the destruction of my property. The total damages amount to no less then eight-hundred Stormwind standard gold pieces.

If you have not managed to pay this compensation by the 30th of may, two weeks after this writing, I will be forced to take legal action.

Signed:

~ Theodore Wellsworth,
Benefactor of The Adventurers Guild.

lol.. Very Happy
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri May 17, 2013 3:34 pm

To: Theodore Wellsworth, Philanthropist.

To mr Wellsworth

may I firstly point out that what I did was not representative of the order I work for, I did this on my own thinking and not for the order,

Secondly, if you wish to challenge me on this matter then shall we also discuss about your keeping prisoner of a Kaldori by the name of Delidah for experimentation for nearly fifty years? of which Drustai and Thelos both ended up having to purge your essence out of her?

If you wish to answer for the crimes of false inprisernment and forced experimentation then sure.. I will pay what is owed, But I would want to see all receipts regarding the construction of the golum,

Regards Monrena Scaletail
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Thu May 23, 2013 1:46 pm

Miss Conover,

Would you agree to write short instructions to the Stormwind Military, to encourage deployment of units with Dark Casters outside the city whenever it is possible and to hold any training involving the Dark Arts likewise outside the city whenever possible. It would also be helpful if officers in the army keep an eye out on their Practising soldiers and discourage exhibitionist behaviour of flaunting dark artefacts and writings in public?

There is no need to antagonize anybody unless absolutely necessary, and these steps are too fluid to be put into hard laws. I think a public declaration of this nature will come a long way towards appeasing the Religious without compromising the actual legislature.

Rihani Deephaven,
Trial Minister of Internal Affairs
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri May 31, 2013 8:28 pm

To Rear Admiral Areyah Conover, Stormwind Minister of Defense. From Lieutenant Inran of Kor'khat, Commander of 157th Wild Tempest Company.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wild Tempest's Office, Stormwind
FRIDAY May 31th. [30]

Rear Admiral Conover,

By your request, I have write this intelligence report of the continent of Northrend. I have done as you asked and deliver word to Valiance Keep for the increase on lumber operations on the continent. Horde presence in the frozen wastes is on decline just as Alliance. All fortifications left from the War still stand, and it will require a large armed force to take any of them from the Horde. Dalaran is no longer floating above Crystalsong Forest and Frosthold is the safest location for Alliance in the central Northrend. The continent have not turned safer since the War ended. The wilds is as dangerous as before, the climate is cold and wildlife are prone to attack the traveler. What is alarming is organized presence of the Scourge. The Company encounter a large group of Scourge remnants in Grizzly Hills, including weaker undead, spectral soldiers, powerful Death Knights, Necromancers and a Lich. (Lich Description Notes: Skeletal figure in regal robes, hood concealing head and a gleaming gemstone set on center of the ribcage). The Scourge attacked us both when stationed in old Westfall Brigade Enchampment, and later on our own ship "The Stormbringer". On both times, we avoided annihilation but the battles came with great costs, including the vessel "The Stormbringer" that now rest in the bottom of the ocean off the coast of Grizzly Hills. On positive note, the Company's mission in Northrend was a success regardless of the difficulties. Many new recruits have joined our ranks and the company salvaged plenty of Titan technology from Storm Peaks.

Be warned. Should you wish to increase the presence of the Alliance in the frozen wastes, the remnants of the Scourge are a threat that should not be taken lightly.

Best regards,

Lieutenant Inran of Kor'khat
Commander of 157th Wild Tempest Company

Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:08 am

To Inran, Commander of the 157th Company. From Areyah Conover, Minister of Defense.

Ministry of Defense
SUNDAY, June 2nd. [30]

Lieutenant Inran,

Thank you for your report. Stand by for new orders from your commanding officer.

Rear Admiral Areyah Conover
Stormwind Minister of Defense
Chairlady of the Council of Stormwind

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:07 pm

To Spymaster Helmut Spoon

Spoon,

I have departed for Kalimdor.

Make no attempts to contact me.

-Knot
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:24 am

To Siegmund Shadow, Director of Freelancers. From Jaydin Hawthens, Stormwind Deputy Minister of Defense.

Ministry of Defense
TUESDAY, June 25th. [30]

To Director Shadow,

By demand of Minister of Defense Rear Admiral Areyah Conover, you are hereby summoned to the War Rooms at the Stormwind Keep at 23:00 hours this Wednesday. You will be questioned regarding discrepancies with the recent shipping action undertaken by the Freelancers.

Failure to comply with this summons will result in a warrant for your arrest.

Regards,

Jaydin T. Hawthens
Stormwind Deputy Minister of Defense

Last edited by Drustai on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:14 am

to Mister Hawthens,

I have recived your letter and will appear. Though it may be of note that i will also be atending the Stormwind Council on tuesday at 9 PM and after i will probably wish to talk to the Ministers about another diffrent related matter, of course if the Minister of Defense will wish to get it over with already on Tuesday she can, otherwise I will as instructed show up on Wednesday as well.

Regards,
Siegmund Shadow
Director of the Freelancers
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:28 am

((Threatening to arrest Directors is turning into a thing. Sieg, don't go up on any roof-tops.))
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:52 pm

(( Four days gone and things are aready looking bad for the Freelancers! Things are evolving to fast.. :S ))
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:43 am

*The letter seems to have been to have been written by a dwarf, as some of the letters are switched out with dwarven, while sometimes a whole word can be!*

To the minister of defense, Areyah Conover.

I'm sorry for my bad hand writing first of all, I em not used to write in Common.
Due to some recent events the Menethil Harbor has been evacuated, its citicense are sent down to Stormwind by boat. Due to some complications with space we had to "Borrow" a ship from the Horde. It is filled with dwarven children and women in it. We ask you, for the love of all that is holy.. DON'T SHOOT ON THE BOAT!

Greatest regards,
Bavragor Stormbrew,
Seargent of the Mountaineers.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:13 am

((What is this trickery that the Horde is trying tp play on us? We werent born yesterday! Shoot all enemys in sight!))
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:48 pm

The letter is deliver to the Headquarters of the Disciples of the Light by a Soldier with the unit insignia of the '157th Company'

To High Chaplain Sir Beladon Indarys, of the Disciples of Light. From Captain Inran of Kor'khat, Commander of 157th Wild Tempest Company.

Krasarang Wilds, Pandaria
SATURDAY September 14th. [30] sdp

High Chaplain Sir Beladon Indarys,

I contact you with the most urgent and alarming news. Recently, there was a demonic possession of one of the soldiers of 157th Company by name of Nihilia, draenei. She had been forced an agent for a Warlock aligned with the Burning Legion. Several days ago, we managed to capture her and exorcism the demonic presence within her and remove the curse that was holding hold of her.

She is now recovering, and have informed me of everything that she knows, which is why i contact you now. During the Barrens Campaign in Kalimdor, she was forced to lure one of your members outside the camp, where the same demon that cursed Nihilia bestow the curse on one of your members - i do not know who your member it is in question, as she doesn't remember details.

Least one of your members is likely affected by a Demonic possession and a Curse connected to it. These agents are aware of what they do, act as they would normally but are unable to resist to the command of the demon within them. They will try to find others weak-minded to bestow the same curse that is on them further. I recommend to act on this most urgently. We do not know how many are already brought under it's sway. Be warned, the demon banished from within the soldier of ours was a Man'ari Eredar legionaire, a greater demon. This is not a matter to be taken lightly.

The Legion aligned Warlock who started this all, if encountered, is by the appearance of a Gnome male and is believed to have ascended to Demonhood. He is know to be able to grow wings from their back to fly and to control Infernals. If he can control the demons he curse others to be possessed, that i do not know, but he is a dangerous being nontheless.

May the Light embrace you,

Captain Inran of Kor'khat
Commander of 157th Wild Tempest Company

((Not sure if he reads forums how often. If not, care to pass word?))
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:13 pm

((i will pass the word onto beladon for you))
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Sent by secret telegram, this letter is delivered to an off-section in the Hall of Arms where it is then placed on the desk of Vesili Irondawn.

Vesili Irondawn.

By appointment to the role of Commissar of the Ironforge Guard your duties are now different from what they used to be. You no longer hold the rank of 'Lieutenant-Captain' and will simply be referred to by 'Commissar' by your subordinates. Furthermore, under agreement with the Director of the SIA (Senatorial Intelligence Agency) it has been agreed to place your subordination on-par with the commanding officer of the Ironforge Guard.

That current position is temporarily vacant but the Department of Justice is working tirelessly to procure a worthy dwarf to fill the commanding role of such an important pillar within the Kingdom of Ironforge. The Department of Justice looks forward in co-operating with a well reputed individual and can only see success occur from this appointment.

The directives of the Seat of Justice, Cerik Ironforge have been ratified in closed sessions of the Department of Justice and are as follows:

1.0) Begin immediate investigation into all suspicious personnel. Present any and all evidence to a Department of Justice committee that will then resolve any and all issues.

1.1) Assist in the regrowth of the Ironforge Guard wherever necessary, be it training or outright recruitment in the street. A knowledgeable head in the tactics of law enforcement would work to great advantage in such an uncertain time.

1.2) Ensure that all newly recruited members receive a copy of the Ironforge Guard book and manual, to be learned and understood as well as examined upon.

1.3) Conduct training exercises wherever necessary and whenever necessary, obtaining the support of either the Gryphon Riders or the Mountaineer Regiments in diversity of training.

1.4) Ensure that the Department of Justice is aware of all on-going investigations.

Further relevant inquiries can be made to the Department of Justice.

Secretariat of Justice.
M. Rodovsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:21 pm

To Captain Inran of Kor'khat, of the 157th Wild Tempest Company

Dear Inran,

Last night the First Regiment and a handfull Disciples tried to barricade the entrance of Duskwood from the Blood Wolf Clan and their warpath. Unfortunately it failed and the Blood Wolf Clan made their way through Duskwood to Deadwind Pass. My people is on them and will continue to inform me of their moments. We do, however, have our beliefs that they are heading for the Dark Portal and Outland. As you and your company are stationed in Outlands at the moments I think its suitable for you to be on the lookout for the Blood Wolf Clan. Make sure that you are prepared to engage them if possible. If spotted and located any and all information should be sent to me. I hope you realize te importance of their annihilation for the sake of peace between the Alliance and the Horde. Grim Stonepaw and his comrades need to be captured/slaughtered, at any prize.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Signed:
Helmut G. Spoon
Spymaster of the Alliance
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:01 pm

To: Spymaster Helmut Spoon. From: Captain Inran of Kor'khat, Commander of 157th Wild Tempest Company.
Hellfire Peninsula, Outland
WEDNESDAY November 13th. [30] sdp

Spymaster Spoon,

Acknowledge. 157th 'Wild Tempest' Company is at the moment temporarily stationed at Honor Hold, Hellfire Peninsula. I will dispatch the scouts and prepare the Company to intercept. How are the two Horde forts considered as, should the Blood Wolf Clan take shelter in one such? Wild Tempest brought no siege-vehicles with them expect several Gyrocopters, so we are not in good odds to assault a well-defended fort, not to even mention that attacking one would likely upset the peace. Unless new instructions are given, Blood Wolf Clan is relentlessly hunt down by the 157th everywhere expect on ground of Thrallmar and Falcon Watch.

Their warmongering ways shall be their end in this barren waste of red rock.

Captain Inran of Kor'khat
Commander of the Company

157th 'Wild Tempest' Company
"Storming the Front
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next