Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A](RP-PvP) The Three Hammers / DRS - ClOSED

+35
Kadnir
Helmut
Dyone
Táo
Lea
Officer High Morale
Siaer
Buren
Drustai
Raenmar
Gilran
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Grim
Khendran
Skarain
Odgan / Keag
Kittrina
Bradley
Ixirar
Coppersocket
Morinth
Thelos
Lexgrad
Kettin
Krogon Devilstep
Salketh
Theo
Ara
Gogol
Cid
Morgeth
erwtenpeller
Ledgic
Celadazar
Spyre
39 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

[A](RP-PvP) The Three Hammers / DRS - ClOSED - Page 5 Empty Re: [A](RP-PvP) The Three Hammers / DRS - ClOSED

Post by Gilran Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:12 pm

As the current Guild Master of The Three Hammers I would like to announce that on this day, 22.03.2014 the guild has officially ceased to exist on the realm of the Defias Brotherhood, and it's set to begin a new chapter on the Argent Dawn realm.

After 8 years of existence, through all the fun, effort,sweat and hardship, the time has finally come for guild to close its doors to the realm community. The guild started under the name of Dwarven Rifle Squad under the leadership of the master Tinukedaya and Officer Sathberg. The Squad participated in many events and in made a lasting reputation that reached beyond the realm's boundaries. The creators probably never realized that they created a legacy, carried over by generations for years to come. And so it has happened, while the years passed and the leaderships changed, the legacy carried over by the dwarves who came and went remained. Prior to the release of Cataclysm, the guild took a different course under the Gilroy's leadership and pushed the it into a new era - An era of The Three Hammers. It was an era of prosperity and growth, an era of the controversial Senator Irondawn, an era of many wars and politics, it was indeed, a dwarven golden age. However, all good things come to an end an The Three Hammers were no exception, after reaching its peak, its downfall began shortly when the conflicts emerged.

As for myself, I was given a privilege over the guild's reins roughly three years ago, and I can overall say that it was one hell of a ride! During my time, I got the honor to meet, roleplay and work with various cool people from all over the realm. To me, TTH was more than just another guild and no doubt this is the thought shared in common with most of the members that experienced it. As said, it was a guild that was the result of many various generations' work and effort. It was a guild, which held many memories and unique stories. It was truly more than just a guild that comes and goes.

I am sure that each long-standing DB rper was on numerous occasions somehow affected by The Three Hammers, and while the guild was popular among some, it was also hated by others. But I am sure each one holds some sort of a memory of it be it good or bad.

Before I say my last farewell, I would only like to express my eternal gratitude for everyone who helped made this a truly unique experience and preserved the guild's legacy to this day:

Tinukedaya
Sathberg
Burgen
Dorik
Gilroy
Ildranor/Ogdan
Gogol
Dregni
Thalgun
Cid
Burk
Anrim
Frejva
Dragne
Moglim
Gwenlyn
Adamant
Spyre
Dorrmin
Goifur
Garrim
Krashm
and everyone esle part of the great Dwarven community of TTH.

I would also like to express my gratitude and appreciation towards the following players of the DefiasRP community:
- Drustai/Areyah and Stormwind Council
- Skarain and the Wild Tempest
- Valestrion and Disciples of Light
- Maelmoor and the Holy Lightbringers
- Kozgugore, Morgeth, Rargnasha and the rest of the Orcs of the Red Blade who were always eager to taste the Dwarven hammer
- Nessra and Sin Belore
- Arkil and Nature's Grasp
- Theo and The Lordaeron Alliance
- The Forlorn Cartel and all the bosses
- Shatterskull Marauders
- Grim's Wolves
- Siegmund and The Freelancers
- The Kingdom of Arathor / Arathorians
- The long forgotten DRS sister guild: Gnomish Artillery Squad
- Spymaster Helmut
- And other great guilds and people of the DefiasRP

As announced in the beginning the guild is restarting on AD, while the original guild will remain on DBH. Those who already play on AD, are welcome to seek out and engage in roleplay with us!

Once again I would like to thank you Cid, Dragne and Ildranor for helping me with guild leadership and council. Thank you once more for all the memories and fun and titans preserve you all!

- Marshal Gilran Steelfist

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Some extra nostalgia:

Last edited by Gilran on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

[A](RP-PvP) The Three Hammers / DRS - ClOSED - Page 5 Empty Re: [A](RP-PvP) The Three Hammers / DRS - ClOSED

Post by Raenmar Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:11 am

You guys were amazing. Especially good memories with Spyre, Krashm and Goifur <3 <3 <3

Good luck on AD!
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lea Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:34 am

Gilran wrote:[i]As the current Guild Master of The Three Hammers I would like to announce that on this day, 22.03.2014 the guild has officially ceased to exists on the realm of the Defias Brotherhood/

Will be sad to see you go!Sad
Lea
Lea

Character sheet
Name: Lea Parker
Title: The Girl of a Thousand Faces

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:03 am

Farwell. Thank you Gilran for helping me organize my first RP-PvP Campaign December 2012. Your help and the presence of TTH was invaluable and the success following the Campaign sent me further on the path of an organizer. It is sad to see you leave, just like Chapter of Holy Anethion, two guilds that were considered near iconic for Defias Brotherhood server, but thank you for the good memories across the years.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Táo Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:09 am

That is a huge loss for this realm..
I would like to wish you the best of luck on AD!

If the original TTH is staying, who is going to pick it up?
Or am I missing something here?
Táo
Táo

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:23 am

Ow wow.. I've known about you guys since i started roleplaying on DB. Even had the change to RP once and a while with one of you guys, was always top notch, perfect and epic.

Will miss you, and wish you best of luck on AD
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet
Name: Dyone
Title: Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:52 am

Best of luck on AD, Gilran!

PS:
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:05 am

Good luck on AD.

RP loads in Ironforge with whoever you can and dont try to police it and you all should find loads of fun evenings.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:12 am

Good luck, Gilran! Might pop over there sometime and say hi! Like Inran, I would like tothank you for also including me in that campaign and generally giving me a chance and introduction to the RP on Defias when I just joined it! I have much to thank you for! Continue your Grand Marshall reign on AD and conquer the Horde!
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kadnir Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:26 am

Marezzo/Faruuk wrote:If the original TTH is staying, who is going to pick it up?
Or am I missing something here?

I don't think Gilran will offer the original guild to anyone else, but at least it won't get deleted.

Good luck on AD, Gilran!
Kadnir
Kadnir

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:04 am

Lexgrad wrote:Good luck on AD.  

RP loads in Ironforge with whoever you can and dont try to police it and you all should find loads of fun evenings.
This!
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:30 am

The Mountain will be less interesting without the Three Hammers ready to defend it like swarming of stinging bees - brave dwarfs to a man. Where will we get our merkins now? Fare well
Lirazel/Gwyn of Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppernut Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:55 am

awww
good luck to you guys and girls. I look forward to seeing what the next chapter brings for you.
-stroma
Coppernut
Coppernut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:58 am

Never had a real chance to RP with you guys, which is a real shame.
Anyways, my best to you people, good luck on AD!!!!
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:32 am

When I joined the Dwarven Rifle Squad back in the day, it was my first proper Roleplay guild, and I've had a many epic memories from it over the years. Because of that it'll always have a lil' special place for me, even when it now is officially gone.

However, good luck there Gilran, you filthy realm traitor! Very Happy

Last edited by Odgan / Keag on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:42 am

Remember stumbling upon Gloern in the Commons when I was leading my old guild (early/mid WotLK), talking about potentially organizing RP between High Kings Guard and Dwarven Rifle Squad. How time flies by.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:02 pm

A pity to see an end come to the legacy on DB. DRS/TTH was always one of the finer (if not finest) guilds to organize RP-PvP events with, through which I've mostly gotten to interact with them throughout the years. Enthusiastic, numerous and well-playing members that proved to be a good match every time we met in the fields, even if it was at the cost of some small drama now and then. Whatever your ultimate reason to move to AD, I hope you'll enjoy yourselves and continue to spread your reputation there! Though I admit part of me hopes you won't find any enemies as eager to tickle you as we once did. :3

Happy shooting.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:12 pm

An enormous pity not only for TTH but the server as a whole.

I hope AD provides you with the prosperity you seek and deserve.

*Salute* Was a pleasure and an honor, good luck.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5