Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] House of Davoth

4 posters

Go down

[A] House of Davoth Empty [A] House of Davoth

Post by Sanch Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Though I won't exactly be writing a nice looking story as such as most other recruitment thread's I've seen on here, as I am first off very new to actually advertising an RP guild as such, there might however, pop one up at a later date when I get the time to actually sit down and write something proper for a recruitment thread Smile

House of Davoth:
An RP Guild which is recruiting both seasoned and new players who enjoy's or want to learn how to RP. Accused and charged as a traitor we wander Azeroth to find our way in life. On our journey we will both experience dark mysteries, plane our revenge, as well as executing sinister plots.

The Back Story:
Sanch Davoth, the head of the house, a warlock in secrecy, and a noble.
His father was mysteriously murdered when Sanch was at the age of 23, where shortly after he was declared to be the head of the house.
(I actually wanted to write something about how the House has never dabbled to much in politics but has always known to be a strong support for one of the other houses, but I am not to sure of how much I can allow my self to write on this subject as such so I'll be leaving this part out untill I get some more clarification on a few certain things first)

The Present:
Today Sanch is 28 years old, and has yet not been labled as a traitor, neither has he lost his nobility.
Future event's will however very soon lead to, him being charged for treason, where as that would probably result in a death sentence (which I'd rather avoid ;p), so have hium escape and have those who are loyal to him follow him, where they will then become the wanderers of Azeroth.

What I am hoping as well as aiming for, is to have a "Dark" guild, not a cultist type of guild, but still dark, where we don't always deal with things in the most "right" way, but rather the most effecient way, and we would do this by any means possible to achieve the goals that we set for ourselves.
Also I'd very much like to clarify that its not a guild only dedicated to rouge's, death knights, or Warlocks - pretty much any class/profession would do, and which I believe, could turn out to a very interesting RP experience.

We'd most likely also be participating in some of the RPWorld-PvP which is going on, and if there's a desire to do so, then otherwise at a later date get some raiding done as well Smile

Right so that's it for now pretty much.
I apologize if it is confusing to read, I am currently very tired and I will make sure to clean it up properly as soon as I have gotten a bit more rest.
Please do provide a bit of feedback so I can make changes where necessary

Sanch

Back to top Go down

[A] House of Davoth Empty Re: [A] House of Davoth

Post by Kettin Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Sounds cool mate, best of luck with it Smile
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:38 pm

I am sure we can colaborate for events/plots! Best of luck =)
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanch Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:14 pm

Crojwin wrote:I am sure we can colaborate for events/plots! Best of luck =)

That would be amazing ;D... Will be looking forward to that a lot Smile

Sanch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepoficus Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:15 pm

I like guilds of nobles, plots and intrigues. Wish your guild well Wink
Sepoficus
Sepoficus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down