Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Opening of the Pleasure Palace, October 23rd

+4
Thelos
Hermie
Tso/Feloreth
Kil'drakor
8 posters

Go down

Grand Opening of the Pleasure Palace, October 23rd Empty Grand Opening of the Pleasure Palace, October 23rd

Post by Kil'drakor Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Grand Opening of the Pleasure Palace, October 23rd Openingd

Gallywix's Pleasure Palace is finally opening its doors, and it's opening with a BANG! Do you like being entertained by some of the greatest artist goblinity has to offer? Getting wasted on over-priced watered-down booze? Shamelessly staring at half-naked broads' hot knockers? The Pleasure Palace is the place for you!

Gallywix's Pleasure Palace is a somewhat hidden resort in Azshara. It comprises a swimming pool, sauna, grenade golf court, hotel and a one of a kind mountain-top bar. In a nutshell, just the thing goblins would run! The Kajaro Trading Co wants to provide an answer to Alliance tavern RP, but with a twist: this den of hedonism offers more than just booze. For instance, KTC will let acts perform for the public (Buck, in example, is a 'gifted' stand-up comedian), run numbers rackets with fabulous prizes and provide dispensable caddies and other necessary materials for grenade golf. Guess what, that's grenades!

If this first event proves to be a hit, the Kajaro Trading Company aims to make this a regular thing. We're not sure if that would be a weekly thing or a monthly thing, though! It all depends on the turn-up and reviews. Oh, and by the way, if you're interested in doing an act in the Pleasure Palace, you're very much welcome to contact me and I'm sure we can set something up!

Who: Horde role-players are invited.
What: Casual social role-playing in a hedonistic setting (bring your bathing suit!).
Where: Gallywix's Pleasure Palace, Azshara.
When: October 23th, 20.00 GMT+1

Grand Opening of the Pleasure Palace, October 23rd Scaled.php?server=692&filename=dancere

Last edited by Buck/Gnash on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening of the Pleasure Palace, October 23rd Empty Re: Grand Opening of the Pleasure Palace, October 23rd

Post by Tso/Feloreth Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Sounds great! Unfortunatly, I currently don't have a character who would participate in such things.
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening of the Pleasure Palace, October 23rd Empty Re: Grand Opening of the Pleasure Palace, October 23rd

Post by Kil'drakor Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:17 pm

Make one? Smile

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Hmmm... I'm on Half term break then...

If nothing IRL comes up... Count me there!

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:12 pm

...on Zepp!

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:14 pm

Meanwhile at Ratchet's local tavern.

Grand Opening of the Pleasure Palace, October 23rd Cricket
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:29 pm

I'd be at the tavern Guldu, but I'm lacking in pirates atm. A break with a hand injury = No one willing to lead in my absence. Gonna take a lot to get it back up and running so we can fill the tavern. :>
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:13 am

I actually ment the invasion of the mind controlling demon crickets
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:35 pm

So, last night I heard that you'll be taking over Gallywix's property for this little event of yours and I couldn't help myself from wondering...

Is this the first step for these obnoxious greedy goblins trying to take over the whole goblin business?

With this fellow Buck, greediest of them all, representing them? Wanting to become Trade Prince instead of the Trade Prince?

Spoiler:

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:48 pm

I'm a very charming goblin D=
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:07 pm

We don't really take-over, since it is the Trade Prince's property after all.

We do plan to become proprietors of the palace, though. The Trade Prince will get his cut -- as usual!

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:09 pm

He needs a new suit as his current one no longer fits Sad
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:24 am

This is today!

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Today is the 22nd?

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down