Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Stormwind House of Nobles (Date to be set)

+7
Gesh
erwtenpeller
Lavian
Lexgrad
Melnerag
Lorainne/Bridlington
Braiden
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[A] The Stormwind House of Nobles (Date to be set) - Page 3 Empty Re: [A] The Stormwind House of Nobles (Date to be set)

Post by Lexgrad Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Stupid gilnean half man why calling him self a nobl.... Oh, owns eastvale. You mean Lord Humphry Beaumont, fine upstanding man; a man of Stormwind too dont you know.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] The Stormwind House of Nobles (Date to be set) - Page 3 Empty Re: [A] The Stormwind House of Nobles (Date to be set)

Post by Humphry Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Yes, I've been intending to come along to these for a while now, but sadly it seems most Mondays I've not been able to get online until 20:30 on Mondays. So with the pushed back start time I will hopefully be able to make the comming one.
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Not that long now, remember the new time 21.00!
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:35 pm

This is happening soon! Come to spectate or come with your issues / petitions / grievances Razz
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Im there!!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:43 pm

We are currently at a standstill because of me being uninspired to continue working on this project myself with the general lack of intrest and lack of imput/help from others that are involved.

To get back on track I have opened discussion in this thread over at the house of nobles subforum. I personally and likey others involved in the project one way or another would benefit from people in general commenting and participating in this discussion.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3