Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing influential characters/Influence trough numbers

+13
The Misty Beast
Drustai
Kristeas Sunbinder
Braiden
Jeanpierre
Mandui
Magaskawee/Anaei
Aleric
Geneviève
Lexgrad
Gahalla
Geldar
Azmariel
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Playing influential characters/Influence trough numbers - Page 3 Empty Re: Playing influential characters/Influence trough numbers

Post by The Misty Beast Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Thanks for the comments people. I just hope that I actually shared some valuable info regarding the topic. Very Happy

The Misty Beast

Back to top Go down

Playing influential characters/Influence trough numbers - Page 3 Empty Re: Playing influential characters/Influence trough numbers

Post by Gahalla Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:44 pm

I agree with the others it was a very interesting read and certainly thought provoking. I'll have to digest it before I can do anything worthwhile with it, but thank you very much for sharing it.
Gahalla
Gahalla

Character sheet
Name: Gahalla rose
Title: Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eowale Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:34 pm

..How did this thread go from "Playing influental characters" to exchanging "My army is bigger then yours!" sort of.. thingy? Bleh, on a more serious note; As Frazl said, you can always play a influental character, but not everyone will like what you're doing.. Sooo.. be ready for a shitstorm.
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmariel Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:55 am

Eowale wrote:..How did this thread go from "Playing influental characters" to exchanging "My army is bigger then yours!" sort of.. thingy? Bleh, on a more serious note; As Frazl said, you can always play a influental character, but not everyone will like what you're doing.. Sooo.. be ready for a shitstorm.

I got a better question.

How in Geldar's name did my question go from a question to a Noble-Fight to Frazl life-story?

Asking questions has dangerous effects, it seems...

*Edit* Fix'd Fralz* name. =3
Azmariel
Azmariel

Character sheet
Name: Azmariel Dunmar
Title: Archduchess of nevergonnahappen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eowale Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:06 pm

I have no idea. Though, Frazl sure gives a good wall of text to read. Shocked
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:48 am

you are what you make.

simple as, really.

Quite thought provoking though, ofc.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3