Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Gnomeregan & Echo Isles Score (Spoilers)

+8
Raelo/Lucanor
Kristeas Sunbinder
Guldujenu
Antistia
Zinkle Figgins
Dorik Thunderbelly
Dharum
Teebo
12 posters

Go down

Operation Gnomeregan & Echo Isles Score (Spoilers) Empty Operation Gnomeregan & Echo Isles Score (Spoilers)

Post by Teebo Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:19 am

Salutations!

The music scores from these upcoming world events appear to be in the data files on the latest PTR build. Of course, if you'd prefer for these aural delights to be a fresh experience during the events themselves then please don't progress any further! However, since they've been floating around for a while and widely linked on popular sites like WoWInsider -- not to mention being quite frankly, awesome -- I feel compelled to share!

BCThing on YouTube has compiled these "full" scores by patching the various event tracks together. Previously, they've appeared online as separate samples. Enjoy!

Operation: Gnomeregan Full Score

Reclaiming Echo Isles Full Score Part 1

Reclaiming Echo Isles Full Score Part 2

I must that say Blizzard have really upped the ante with their music in Wrath. From the haunting Invincible track and Wrath theme to their sterling work on the ambient music in places like Grizzly Hills and Storm Peaks. I love the work done on both of these scores, particularly the primal flurry from about 7m:30s on the Echo Isles Part 1 (previously released under the "Big Battle" moniker) and the upbeat promise of the Gnomeregan track, bristling with industrious optimism. There's also a sample of most of the High Tinker's speech during the event floating on Youtube, but I won't link that due to the direct spoilers.

I'm so pumped on Teebo right now I feel like I could take on an entire legion of Troggs with nothing but a gyromatic micro-adjustor and some harsh engineering jargon. Just give the word, High Tinker! Frag bombs and Battle Chickens ready! We won't let you down! Really looking forward to this event.

For Gnomeregan!

/salute
Teebo
Teebo

Character sheet
Name: Teebo Gyroblast
Title:

Back to top Go down

Operation Gnomeregan & Echo Isles Score (Spoilers) Empty Re: Operation Gnomeregan & Echo Isles Score (Spoilers)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:24 am

Well, the fact it is in the game files does not mean anything yet.

I've been digging up lots of good stuff they never added for some reason (Player housing, Azshara battleground, Human & orc version of Warsong Gulch etc.)

Back to top Go down

Operation Gnomeregan & Echo Isles Score (Spoilers) Empty Re: Operation Gnomeregan & Echo Isles Score (Spoilers)

Post by Dharum Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:57 am

Contains alot of SPOILERS so don't click on the link if you are afraid of such.

Spoiler:
Dharum
Dharum

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorik Thunderbelly Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Gnomination! Gnomes unite!
Dorik Thunderbelly
Dorik Thunderbelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 pm

This reminds me we don't have a topic about the World of Warcraft soundtrack, which is just awesome!
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Is it just me who finds the Gnomish battle standard's top to be very Blood Elfish. :< ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:30 pm

I agree with you, it looks quite Elven.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:10 am

Echo isles music.. <3

Seriously, my ears just orgasmed.
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:58 am

Secretly the gnomes aren't really part of the alliance, they are our spies.
The gnomes in SMC aren't really lepers, they just got a green skin color... don't be hatin on them greens, it's not easy.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelo/Lucanor Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:27 am

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:Secretly the gnomes aren't really part of the alliance, they are our spies.
The gnomes in SMC aren't really lepers, they just got a green skin color... don't be hatin on them greens, it's not easy.

Oh shit, they disco... I mean, that is a LIE! But it's true we are too awesome for the Alliance. We really ought to have our own faction along with the Murlocs...
Raelo/Lucanor
Raelo/Lucanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:30 am

Muspel wrote:
Oh shit, they disco
See ever changing topic thread.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baròth / Olian Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:50 am

After hearing the Gnome's soundtrack, i feel like making a new gnome alt... Oh wait, i just did! Very Happy
Baròth / Olian
Baròth / Olian

Back to top Go down

Post by Teebo Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:51 am

Marrenus wrote:Well, the fact it is in the game files does not mean anything yet.
True and it's still a ways off. I'm pretty sure there was a blue post (by Nethaera) about their intentions for the event shortly after Boubouille extracted the first event details but I can't seem to find it on a blues tracker.

Damor wrote:This reminds me we don't have a topic about the World of Warcraft soundtrack, which is just awesome!
Indeed it is most awesome!

Gorge&Clay wrote:Is it just me who finds the Gnomish battle standard's top to be very Blood Elfish. :< ?
The top portion of the crest bears some similarity but given that we built this city first it could be said that it is the Sin'dorei that are trying to imitate us! Smile That is to say that the gnomes arrived on the scene between before the Blood Elves were a twinkle in Tigole's eye, from a game perspective of course! High Elven and subsequently Blood Elven iconography is no doubt well established from a lore viewpoint, it just wasn't widely represented until TBC although much of the look was set in Wacraft 3.

But aye, the Gnomish "Icon of Technology" appears to use a stylized Aquila as the head of a large wrench amongst the other iconography, presumably to represent the Gnomish system of governance (i.e. Technocratic Republic) with the Aquila's connotations as a crest in various contemporary and old empires. The Sin'dorei "Icon of Blood" is much more ornate and would surely include a phoenix, however the bird at it's centre does seem more like an eagle.

Guldujenu wrote:Echo isles music.. <3
Indubitably! Really fealing da voodoo beat, mon!

Baròth wrote:After hearing the Gnome's soundtrack, i feel like making a new gnome alt... Oh wait, i just did!
/cheer
Teebo
Teebo

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:05 pm

1: The wrenches remind me of the maws of the Ninjasaurus Un'goros.

2: I for one wouldn't know when the use of the Phoenix started, if it was a new invention or it was the symbol of the Sunstrider family since the first Kaldorei became a Quel'dorei. One drink at guldu's bar says both the gnomes and the Q/S elfs started using the bird thing at the same time.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:31 pm

The generic-bird-with-spread-wings symbol can hardly be claimed as belonging to any particular faction. It's not even possible to say that the one on the gnome crest is supposed to be a phoenix.
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Teebo Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:41 am

As some may have seen, Blizzard have officially confirmed these events and added some more details and images!

More from MMO-Champion here on "High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque: The Liberation of Gnomeregan" and "Vol'jin: The Glory of the Darkspears."

/cheer
Teebo
Teebo

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Teebo Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Rise up, citizens! The High Tinker has spoken!

Operation Gnomeregan & Echo Isles Score (Spoilers) Mekkatorquehires.th
Teebo
Teebo

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Etular Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:59 pm

and with the fall of the Lich King, the last great threat to the citizens of Azeroth, the chance of any cataclysmic event taking place in the foreseeable future is "less than 12.7%," Mekkatorque's leading combat medical advisor Doc Cogspin purported.

Oh, the irony!
Etular
Etular

Character sheet
Name: Etular Fizzlebomb
Title: Demonology Student of GAIRDAS

http://www.etular.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:03 pm

Teebo wrote:Rise up, citizens! The High Tinker has spoken!

Operation Gnomeregan & Echo Isles Score (Spoilers) Mekkatorquehires.th

Soviet gnomes on the rampage Very Happy Down with the trogg bourgoise!
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Crush the capitalist Troggs! Twisted Evil

Operation Gnomeregan & Echo Isles Score (Spoilers) Bfe2a253d6850e5f80dd6123751013b8
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down