Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What HP House would your character be in!?

+23
Jeanpierre
Valerias
Feydor
Hermie
Geneviève
Sharyssa/Adenah
Tso/Feloreth
Braiden
Lorainne/Bridlington
Gahalla
Chase - Esou
Seranita
Thelos
Aleric
Lexgrad
corleth
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Morinth
Muzjhath
Timna
Drustai
Silferdrake
Zhakiri
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What HP House would your character be in!? - Page 2 Empty Re: What HP House would your character be in!?

Post by Zhakiri Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:01 am

Ignore the silly test!!! Sad I want to know your opinions and justifications!
QQ.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

What HP House would your character be in!? - Page 2 Empty Re: What HP House would your character be in!?

Post by Tso/Feloreth Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:07 pm

According to the test Tso is only 12% Gryffindor. :x
60% Ravenclaw though, something I expected.
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Nygarth wrote:Ignore the silly test!!! Sad I want to know your opinions and justifications!
QQ.

I guessed, then made the test. Razz
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:22 pm

Let's do this! (never saw this <.<)

Adenah, there is NO doubt that she'd be a Ravenclaw, the way she studies and pursues the intelectual challenges, however seeing how hermione is the same she might border towards Gryffindor somewhat. But I don't think her ambitions lie within such categories.

Sharyssa seems to be a flat out Hufflepuff to me, she has no cunning side nor an intelectual one, and isn't amongst the bravest and stereotypicall gryffindor either.

Nilda makes me doubt a little between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, she seems to be suitable for the both of them, but perhaps her loyalty is greater then her actual braveness, it's a very hard decision, imma gonna run that test for it muha! xD
After test, she belongs to Gryffindor \o/

Last edited by Nilda Meyrick on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Hufflepuff suck.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:55 am

Genevieve is probably a Slytherin. But like any true Slytherin she'd prefer not to be placed in that house, better by far to be thought honest and true, hard working, or just brave. So any of the houses besides Slytherin would do her fine. Wink
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Fimbles (according to the test and my prediction) is a Gryffindor.
Hermione (according to the test) is 40% Ravenclaw, 40% Gryfindor and 20% Hufflepuff. I some what expected this.

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:07 pm

using the test feydor got
Your result for The Sorting Hat Test ...
SLYTHERIN!

You scored 76% Slytherin, 12% Ravenclaw, 28% Gryffindor, and 16% Hufflepuff!
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Feydor lies. Dats an impossible score.

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:35 pm

lol i didnt even notice that myself, but should you need more evidence:
What HP House would your character be in!? - Page 2 Faggot10
i guess im just that evil
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Oh hrm. I can't believe I'm answering this not being a HP fan, but I, like most people, like thinking about my characters way too much.

Annie... would be Gryffindor, I think. She's loyal to a fault, but also brash and reckless and possessing a firecracker temper. And while she's lived much for herself, she'll do what needs to be done, and would throw herself into the line of fire for those few people she loves.

Vale? Eeeehh. Torn between Ravenclaw and Slytherin, but probably the latter. She covets knowledge, but only insofar as knowledge is power. While she's not an evil person by a long shot, she is very keen to stay on top and to ensure that she has control of every situation.

Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:07 pm

I got lazy and did the test for me and got the squib/undecided one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:42 am

JP is probably a Hufflepuff that got accidentally pushed into Gryffindor.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Eodan Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:05 am

Eodan would be right into Huffelpuf. Hard working, brave, loyal, he ain't clever enough for Ravenclaw... And Gryffindor? Well, my interpretation of Gryffindor is different then the typical goody 2 shoes.

Calath is quite the Gryffindor though.

Hrm....

Hodain fits into Ravenclaw. He's clever and witty, even though he might seem to be playful and a bit mischievous at times.

Virgath would be Slytherin. Powerhungry, secretive, plotting, trying to turn every card to his own hand.

Nathaniel goes down the Gryffindor alley again. Holding back truths of his life though brave and trying to be just regardless of his less... honest qualities.
Eodan
Eodan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:32 am

Gryffindor aren't typically goody 2 shoes. It's just that the novels through most reflects like that due to main character perspective. But they have their cowards as well as power hungry maniacs.
Just that the general traid for a Gryffindor is that they are brave enough to count as reckless and keep going no matter the odds.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:05 am

That's so said. I did the second link Timna linked, three times, I took the exact same answers all three times, except for what house I wanted to belong in.

When I chose Hufflepuff, i got it. Same for Gryffindor, then Slytherin.

I wouldn't say that test to be accurate. Sad
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishap/Virock Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:31 am

I'd say Ishap was Griffindor as that's the best fit, she's Brave and quite reckless, got the same in the test.
Ishap/Virock
Ishap/Virock

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:20 pm

She's a Slytherin. Wouldn't even donate a silver to save the orphans and their shoes from giant rats.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Faralan wrote:That's so said. I did the second link Timna linked, three times, I took the exact same answers all three times, except for what house I wanted to belong in.

When I chose Hufflepuff, i got it. Same for Gryffindor, then Slytherin.

I wouldn't say that test to be accurate. Sad

HA, there is a reason for that...It's because the Sorting Hat takes your wishes into account as the most important aspect during the Sorting, should you give your wishes like Harry did muttering "Not Slytherin, not Slytherin", getting the famous retort "Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure? You could be great, you know. It's all here in your head. And Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, there's no doubt about that. No?...Well if you're sure, better be, GRYFFINDOR!" ...XD...

Anyway, yeah, and Dumbledore later goes on to say that "It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices."- Something which obviously the creator of the quizzes took into account, besides, I didn't make this thread for that quiz. Sad I want more people like Vale, think for yourself. Razz
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Kristeas is Slytherin, well, not a surprise really.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Bloody Powerhungry Blood Knight!
If I was still active I'd dust Helanie off and... come preach about... something other than just power. Yeah. That'd show you!
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Muzjhath wrote:Bloody Powerhungry Blood Knight!
If I was still active I'd dust Helanie off and... come preach about... something other than just power. Yeah. That'd show you!

The missus likes snakes.

Also how about you start with preaching against all those high elves. Hurry up before they've all been "reeducated".
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:47 pm

I did think for myself! Only took the quiz for Nilda kk ^^ (and only after I wrote too!)
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eodan Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Didn't take no quiz! *Proudface*
Eodan
Eodan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2