Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] House Mistmantle proundly presents: The Grand Elwynn Joust

+12
Kittrina
Khendran
Timna
Silferdrake
Sheyton
Sullee Swiftspeech
Aleric
Krogon Devilstep
Geneviève
Ledgic
Lexgrad
Braiden
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[A] House Mistmantle proundly presents: The Grand Elwynn Joust - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] House Mistmantle proundly presents: The Grand Elwynn Joust

Post by Braiden Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:14 am

This is tonight in the Eastvale Logging camp, still could use some more participants!
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

[A] House Mistmantle proundly presents: The Grand Elwynn Joust - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] House Mistmantle proundly presents: The Grand Elwynn Joust

Post by Kittrina Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:17 am

A fair few Blades I believe are coming along to spectate (and possibly enter the archery contest); also Humphry should be entering Remai as his personal household knight for the joust.
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:51 am

Kittrina wrote:A fair few Blades I believe are coming along to spectate (and possibly enter the archery contest); also Humphry should be entering Remai as his personal household knight for the joust.

Sure they are there to spectate and not carry out Nifty's dirty work?
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:18 pm

Bitches be leavin' azeroth for planet pwn tonight!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:55 pm

I would appritiate if people could confirm their partaking in the joust, the archery competition is not as big a deal since it's not in a versus format. There's still a lack of announcer for the games aswell.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Remai D'Waltir Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:22 pm

Sir Remai D'Waltir shall be making an appearance in the name of House Beaumont!

I ditched the Mrs for this so be happy!
Remai D'Waltir
Remai D'Waltir

Character sheet
Name: Remai D'Waltir
Title: Knight Champion of House Beaumont

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Kudos for linking A knight's Tale xD

Might be able to make it actually...
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Mandui wrote:Kudos for linking A knight's Tale xD
It had to be done.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Lots of thanks to everyone who attended, wooped, bantered, argued, and cheered! Wink

Special mention to Remai who very gallantly tilted against Sir Selmond and another knight to make the numbers work. And also to Sir Mathaias who knocked Lord Tarvik unconscious.

Sir Selmond won the day for the Seal which clearly filled the guild with confidence as we went on to win the Archery Competition in the...'flattering' form of Mortima!

Thanks for the work you put in, Braiden. Very Happy
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Thank you for comming and participating all of you. Sorry for the unsmooth start but I think it picked up rather well after that Smile
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Remai D'Waltir Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:59 pm

I'm going to say this should be a regular thing! It was a great event and I enjoyed it a lot. I think I'm safe to say the other Blades there did too!
Remai D'Waltir
Remai D'Waltir

Character sheet
Name: Remai D'Waltir
Title: Knight Champion of House Beaumont

Back to top Go down

Post by Silferdrake Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:08 am

It was a rather nice event. Count me in should you make another one (as spectator that is, I was what the riders did to eachother, it was outright dangerous Razz ).
Silferdrake
Silferdrake

Character sheet
Name: Steven Silferdrake
Title: Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:07 am

Sir Remai wrote:I'm going to say this should be a regular thing!
I'll consider it, after all it's always jolly good fun to see such a bloodbath! Very Happy
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:07 am

its was cool I had fun after the first bout it sped up nicely Smile

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2