Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] House Mistmantle presents: The feast of Noblegarden

+13
Drustai
Velspeth
Hermie
Humphry
Zalissa
Magaskawee/Anaei
Amaryl
Feeniks
Melnerag
Skarain
Jeanpierre
Lexgrad
Braiden
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[A] House Mistmantle presents: The feast of Noblegarden Empty [A] House Mistmantle presents: The feast of Noblegarden

Post by Braiden Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:27 pm

The time of Noblegarden approaches, it is the time of year where the privileged enjoy spending time socializing and generally enjoying themselves. The simpletons get theirs from the coloured eggs filled with sweets and coin the noblemen hide around the towns and cities. It is a celebration of generosity and stature to remind the common man of the deeply rooted traditions of Stormwind.

[A] House Mistmantle presents: The feast of Noblegarden The-Garden-Party

In celebration of this the good Baron Braiden Arthur Bernard Mistmantle announces that he has made arrangements for the blue recluse to be staffed and open to the privileged during three days where various events such as wine tastings, poetry readings, food sampling and entertainment of various kinds will be included. In addition to this a grand parade, a ball, food handouts and of course the traditional hiding of the eggs will be coordinated by the grace of the good Baron.

OOC:

When?: During noblegarden, 10th to 12th of april (See schedule below)
Where?: Blue Recluse mainly but also other locations

Tuesday – A night of entertainment and culture at the blue recluse for the privilidged. Dancers, poets, fools and the likes will be available. Those willing may demonstrate their skills in various cultural forms during this evening. Come and enjoy the company of other privilidged individuals (servants and entertainers will also be needed). There is also a promise of a duel of honor to the very death, details about this are secret however.

Wednesday - The Ball of Noblegarden will take place for the privilidged at the blue recluse. Live music will be played (via stream, if none else voulenteers I'll be making arrangements) dancers and entertainers will be available this evening aswell.

Thursday – A street party in Old Town for the common folks with free ale and food. Donations to various establishments in need will be made and so on. Last but not least the great egg hunt will take place on this day.

We'll be looking for people to participate as staff, guests and so on. I would also love further suggestions of what can be done during these three days, when we get an actual Noble themed seasonal event we gotta make the most of it.

Possible events:
Poetry "hour" - We need characters/preformers that writes their own poems and such to be read.
The Ball of Noblegarden - We'll need servants and a good number of participants.
A theather play - We'll need a band of actors/entertainers to plan and pull this off if it's gonna happen.
Various preformers - Fools, exotic dancers, classic dancers, fire breathers, musicans (via stream possibly) etc.
The grand parade - The militairy and/or noble houses show of their splendor with a parade trough the streets of Stormwind.
The great egg hunt - Nobles places eggs around Stormwind containing money and sweets, how generous!
Various charity occasions - Presents for the orphans, soup kitchens etc.
A duel - there will be a duel of honor to the death, day yet to be set.

Intrested servants:
Toulson - butler/serving staff
Bentspring - chef/serving staff
Emiraude - Actress/dancer
Tanrala - waitress
Djego - Entertainment
Skarain? - Whatever degrading work we can find
Jeanpierre? - Some kind of character

Intrested snobs:
Jarric - Fat nobleman
Anaei - Barbarian noble
Alorah - Elf magican to be snubbed
Ophelia - Redridge noble
Humphry - Dog noble

Last edited by Braiden on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 9 times in total
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

[A] House Mistmantle presents: The feast of Noblegarden Empty Re: [A] House Mistmantle presents: The feast of Noblegarden

Post by Lexgrad Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:57 pm

J-man is there!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] House Mistmantle presents: The feast of Noblegarden Empty Re: [A] House Mistmantle presents: The feast of Noblegarden

Post by Jeanpierre Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:44 am

I'd definitely propose a brief theater play, a fool to entertain the guests and an evening of... Dance (ohh.. risqué).
Perhaps a small orchestra could play? Unfortunately, emoting music is.. somewhat meh. Unless we could hook up a radio-stream for it and invite people to listen to that as people "pretend" to be the players of the music.

Hmm. I'm somewhat disappointed in myself though. I haven't thought or worked on a fool's costume in WoW yet. I might be up for playing one.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:52 am

I think there is an 'entertainer' guild run my cademus (i think) it was golden goose troubadors or something of that directon. If its still going might be good.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:01 am

Lexgrad wrote:J-man is there!

Will Jarric invite his new girlfriend? *sadistic grin*
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:42 am

Emiraude is ready to dance and do theater. She would love this kind of event.
And I'm ready to kick Tanrala, my dwarf as a servant/waitress for some other day, that Emi isn't around. I'll try to keep her in order and polite. *think about money, girl...The money...grin and be nice, no swearing*

And this year, At the end of the Noble Garden, there's the big Spring fair in Goldshire. 15th April...sorry for the tottaly shamless add Embarassed
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Melnerag wrote:
Lexgrad wrote:J-man is there!

Will Jarric invite his new girlfriend? *sadistic grin*

I just realised, that was a perfect time for some pay back and pull some holy water out of my ass to throw at you! Dang, been a deady tooo long.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:34 am

Jeanpierre/Ragnilde wrote:I'd definitely propose a brief theater play, a fool to entertain the guests and an evening of... Dance (ohh.. risqué).
Perhaps a small orchestra could play? Unfortunately, emoting music is.. somewhat meh. Unless we could hook up a radio-stream for it and invite people to listen to that as people "pretend" to be the players of the music.

Hmm. I'm somewhat disappointed in myself though. I haven't thought or worked on a fool's costume in WoW yet. I might be up for playing one.

All of the above are very good ideas. The streaming part would be optimal for an orchestra. Now we just need people for it.

@Feeniks you are very welcome to be a part of it any day or even all days, I'll set up a list in this topic soon and include you Smile
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:24 am

If you want entertainment, I can provide.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Unsure how the Mistmantle's view the Arathorian aristocracy but Anaei shall be there with bells on.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:00 am

Alorah will be there avoiding Jarric!
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:44 am

Skarain might get thrown a servitor robe and forced to do some community work Smile

Editing hand wrote:
Skarain? - Whatever degrading work we can find
I like! Even as frightening it sounds from Ic perspective cheers

Last edited by Skarain on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Added a list of possible events and intrested people.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Zalissa wrote:Alorah will be there avoiding Jarric!

I know this will break your heart but Jarric.... kinda has a woman now....
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Lexgrad wrote:
Zalissa wrote:Alorah will be there avoiding Jarric!

I know this will break your heart but Jarric.... kinda has a woman now....

NO
[A] House Mistmantle presents: The feast of Noblegarden Tumblr_lf1n9mFXo91qzajrg
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphry Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:16 pm

I am looking forwards to this, Humphry will be there in some form, just not sure if he can have anything to "perform" for the others... That will all depend on this whole streaming idea of JP's and if I can work out how to do it.

Also, on a side note, I thought Jarric was gay and Lorainne was a small blip in his man-love agenda?
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Narrowed it down to three days so it wont get all too repetitive, here's the suggested schedule so far:

Tuesday – A night of entertainment and culture at the blue recluse for the privilidged. Dancers, poets, fools and the likes will be available. Those willing may demonstrate their skills in various cultural forms during this evening. Come and enjoy the company of other privilidged individuals (servants and entertainers will also be needed).

Wednesday - The Ball of Noblegarden will take place for the privilidged at the blue recluse. Live music will be played (via stream, if none else voulenteers I'll be making arrangements) dancers and entertainers will be available this evening aswell.

Thursday – A street party for the common folks with free ale and food. Donations to various establishments in need will be made and the great parade will be held. Last but not least the great egg hunt will take place on this day.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Looks good.
[A] House Mistmantle presents: The feast of Noblegarden 4261863936
Small will be attending Thursday! Razz

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:33 am

Hmm, Emi would fit into Tuesday or Wednesday, but since it read in Tuesday, that servants are needed, I think I will throw Tanrala in then and leave Emi for Wednesday.
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:50 pm

This begins tomorrow, blue recluse at 20.00 and forward.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Looking forward to it immensely.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:04 am

Emiraude: Yes, looking forward to it *waves her hand excidetly to everyone with wide smile*
Tanrala: Lousy, no good, snobby humans, thinkg they are so awesone... Why, I should...if I wasn't paid, I would...*mur mur*
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:42 am

This is tonight indeed. We could still use more servants and entertainers Smile
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:16 pm

We'll start out big with a duel to the death tonight as well. Be there!
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Someone should fetch Drustai! Always handy at a duel. Very Happy
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next