Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<Eyes of the Dark Realm> is recruiting officers

5 posters

Go down

<Eyes of the Dark Realm> is recruiting officers Empty <Eyes of the Dark Realm> is recruiting officers

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Always found cultism and the dark side of RP interesting? We're in dire need of one or two new officers.

There are some requierments:

1: You are active.
2: You know how to take initiatives, being spontanous to do stuff IC and OOC is a must.
3: You are mature in behaviour.
4: You are dedicated.
5: It's alright if it's on an alt, aslong it's not the second or beyond alt.
6: You have read Exaythe's survival guide for cultists..!

Poke me ingame (Crojwin/Gustajc) for further information about what ever or so that we can work something out.

Last edited by Crojwin on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

<Eyes of the Dark Realm> is recruiting officers Empty Re: <Eyes of the Dark Realm> is recruiting officers

Post by Timna Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:43 pm

These guys are completely legit and we're not evil, we're just seeking freedom.

*cough, cough*
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

<Eyes of the Dark Realm> is recruiting officers Empty Re: <Eyes of the Dark Realm> is recruiting officers

Post by Lephia Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:49 pm

Support this fully, we need more guilds like this!
Lephia
Lephia

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:58 pm

I really do support this guild because we need more stuff like this. But I really, really, really don't think recruiting 'officers' is a good idea. It breeds resentment amongst existing members passed over for promotion, it promotes ambition, and most of all it doesn't promote cohesion.

Secondly, you mean initiative, not initiation. Two very similar English words with no connection. Yeah, our language is dumb. Wink
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:21 pm

Genevieve I agree with you there. However, the guild is fairly new, and most members of our guild are either officers at another guild or they just don't have time for it. I really need someone by my side (especially due to the guild being in its starting phase), heck, I suppose you could call this a desperate attempt.

And thanks for the correction regarding language Razz

Edit: There'd be created an entire suiting story about it too, rather then random person pops up and gets a leading role, naturally.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Well as an officer in another guild. ( >.> ) I really wouldn't like to lie and say I could devote the time. But I'll add you to my mental 'list of guilds to suggest to people asking about the server'. Razz
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:40 pm

That's cool ^^
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:55 pm

I'll nominate myself. We are yet to meet IC though I suspect we will soon. Speak to Gust for my résumé. I'll poke you in-game when next we're both online.

p.s. I'm already an active member without any other obligations in-game wise.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down