Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Blood Knight Council of Justice, Assembly Meeting

+4
Morinth
Drustai
Kristeas Sunbinder
Sanara
8 posters

Go down

[H] Blood Knight Council of Justice, Assembly Meeting Empty [H] Blood Knight Council of Justice, Assembly Meeting

Post by Sanara Mon May 30, 2011 8:50 pm

*Notices in black on red are posted in many areas where Blood Elf soldiers and guards of any factional alignment are stationed, written in elegantly scripted Thalassian*

Call to the Champions and Masters of Our Divinely Inspired Lady's Order of Sacred Blood Knights.

Silvermoon City, capital of our great home of Quel'thalas, has always stood under the protection of the Blood Knights since the very birth of our Order. In the years since Kael'thas Sunstrider betrayed our people, our Order has fallen into the shadows, a remnant in many eyes of Kael'thas traitorous ways. This must be rectified - the Blood Knights must return to their rightful place as defenders of the Blood Elves and upholders of all that is sacred.

Silvermoon itself has become infested with heretics, conspirators, vigilantes and animals. The law is clear but does not find enforcement, and the justice remains a hollow word within its walls. By right, and by duty, the Blood Knights must descend upon the wicked and remove them from the city, street by street, house by house, room by room.

Those with honor, faith, and dignity befitting of our people's noble heritage should join this crusade in Dath'remar's name. The first assembly of our Order's finest for this noble cause is on the 3nd day of the 6th month of this year in the Silvermoon Hall of Blood.

Bring the insignias of your office - a Blood Knight Tabard, a Sanguine Ranseur, or your commissioned armour - to verify your identity. Those who cannot provide identification will be expelled from the Hall of Blood.

signed
Champion Telana Namide of Her Lady's Cavaliers

----

OOC

To clarify the date, it's on Friday*.

All else you need to know is in this thread:

https://defiasrp.forumotion.net/t3138-h-blood-knight-volunteers-for-the-council-of-law-and-justice

*Edited to compensate for relativity.

Last edited by Merandil on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

[H] Blood Knight Council of Justice, Assembly Meeting Empty Re: [H] Blood Knight Council of Justice, Assembly Meeting

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue May 31, 2011 4:54 am

((What about the people that didn't get the Ranseur before cata came out, Terokk's Quill?))
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

[H] Blood Knight Council of Justice, Assembly Meeting Empty Re: [H] Blood Knight Council of Justice, Assembly Meeting

Post by Drustai Tue May 31, 2011 5:03 am

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:((What about the people that didn't get the Ranseur before cata came out, Terokk's Quill?))

((It says 'or', not 'and'. Blood Knight tabard, Sanguine Ranseur, -or- commissioned armor. Meaning, just the tabard would most likely suffice)).

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue May 31, 2011 7:58 am

((I missed that, the sanguine threw me off :/))
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Tue May 31, 2011 9:47 am

((Yeah, Terokk's Quill is an acceptable alternative - it's the one I use myself since it suits the commissioned armour better. The "commissioned armour" itself refers to the level 60 (or the now unavailable 70 version, if someone acquired and kept that) Blood Knight PvP armours. Of course the easiest one to get is just the Blood Knight tabard - remember, if you've lost yours, you can get it for free at a Tabard vendor!))
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue May 31, 2011 9:53 am

Telana hit on my pirate. Sad I was scared.

*cough* Might bring my knight along... Razz The only manly male belf to exist!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Morty Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am

Morinth wrote: The only manly male belf to exist!

I didn't think there was any, and I believe even to this day that Blood Elves are only filled with either females, or transvestites who looks alot like females.

On topic;

I wish you luck with the event, and I hope for a better future for the Sin'dorei community on the Horde side.
Morty
Morty

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://www.defiasrp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Tue May 31, 2011 10:30 am

Sorry, saw the title and saw this!

Killian
Killian

Character sheet
Name: Killian Roque
Title: Si:7 Operative

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue May 31, 2011 12:36 pm

sounds interesting. I'll come have a look! I've seen this done so many times yet they always seem to break apart even though they make very good roleplay. Although just to be a sod... BKs have not been around forever ^^
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Roque wrote:Sorry, saw the title and saw this!

Honestly, the inspiration was a little more like this.

Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Malathir Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Seems a good idea. But I tried this once before back when my Pally Sedryn was still alive and kicking. It starts of well but then you just get bombarded by people that fail to understand that yeah. They can do bad. But when a Bloodknight comes a knocking they either put up or shut up. It usually just results in a mass of people getting involved. A mass of emote and /s spam. And in the end the original point of the Bloodknights presence is lost to stupidity. But...
Good luck!
Malathir
Malathir

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down