Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] The Sanguine Assembly

4 posters

Go down

[H] The Sanguine Assembly Empty [H] The Sanguine Assembly

Post by Dolerien Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Ladies, Gentlemen and all denominations in between:

Arli, Orthas and I are proud to present The Sanguine Assembly.

From our website, by Orthas:
Whether you are an experienced role player or just born into this world, we can offer support, and friendly training. We will help you develop your character in whatever direction suits you, give you an insight on Blood Elf lore and why not help you develop yourself as a person.
Everybody must have a place and a purpose in the world of Azeroth, and this is where we come in, by providing a friendly and mature environment, skilled role players and World-of-Warcraft players and an adventure you won't regret.

If you already are a skilled RP'er and don't need guidance then we're sure you'll find the RP events that we hold quite entertaining and our friendly and mature support in whatever events you want to do.

Of course, we like to RP, but we also like to do instances, PVP and why not when we grow in numbers Raid. We do all that both as part of our role play events (RP Instance Runs) or just to enjoy World of Warcraft not only as an RP'er but as an PVP/PVE'er too.

So, if you’re an RPer looking for a guild, you’ve found your new home. Just drop one of us a letter, whisper us or join our site at http://thesanguineassembly.mmoguildsites.com/ and we’ll be sure to take you on.

Sincerely,
Abulos

P.S. I’m really not this officious, it just makes what I say sound good Smile
Dolerien
Dolerien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] The Sanguine Assembly Empty Re: [H] The Sanguine Assembly

Post by Valerias Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:07 am

This looks brilliant. I'm definitely signing up on my belf! \o/
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:49 am

I -may- make a Blood Elf for this. I haven't got much in the way of room though :p So I'll see. From what I've seen of the Silvermoon discussion thread, you guys seem to be trying somethin' pretty difficult, so all the best! I'll let you know if I decide to make a belf.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:11 pm

A glimpse of death freezes the distant borders of QuelThalas. Deathwing and the Twilight acolytes are walking slowly but persistently, announcing the start of a new war, a war that Sin'Dorei will soon fight at their doorstep.

By the Regent Lord's order the Grand Magister and Ranger General assign Lord Magister Abulos Sunwing and the Sunblade brothers to form what is to be called The Sanguine Assembly and prevent, by any means necessary, the abominations that infects Azeroth.

To set up the Assembly, as a magister, Lord Sunwing was tasked with expanding our knowledge of the arcane and all legally practiced magics. As Farstriders, the Sunblade Brothers are entrusted to fulfill their initial mission, the way they were trained: to eradicate any threat by swift and stealth attacks.

By this, The Sanguine Assembly will oversee and support the growth and safety of Silvermoon - from City Walls to Azeroth and throughout Outlands.

STRUCTURE

Our Lead and Mentor
The Lord Magister leads the Sanguine Assembly with guidance and council from his closest advisors; Magister, Ranger Captain and Champion.

Those Who Pertain To Practice the Arcane Arts
The rank of Magister leads this group within the Assembly. Skilled and proven members of this section will be promoted to the rank of Arcanist, those in the process of proving themselves will be ranked as Acolyte. It is expected that the elf that has chosen the paths of Mage, Warlock or Priest will be part of this group.

Those Who Use The Shadows And Those Skilled With A Bow
The rank of Ranger Captain leads this group within the Assembly. Skilled and proven members of this section will be promoted to the rank of Pathfinder, those in the process of proving themselves will be ranked as Ranger. It is expected that the elf that has chosen the paths of the Rogue or Hunter will be part of this group.

Those Skilled With Sword and Mace
The rank of Champion leads this group within the Assembly. Skilled and proven members of this section will be promoted to the rank of Sergeant, those in the process of proving themselves will be ranked as Guard. It is expected that the elf that has chosen the paths of the Blood Knight or Warrior will be part of this group. Death Knights will also be accepted into this group as is the wish of the Regent Lord.

In addition to these ranks, members of the Assembly may also choose to be designated as working for the Relinquary and this will be taken into account within their duties.

OVERVIEW (OOC)

The Sanguine Assembly is a guild for blood elf roleplayers who wish to help establish true sin'dorei rp within Silvermoon and beyond its walls.

Whether you are an experienced role player or just born into this rp world, we can offer support and friendly training. We will help you develop your character in whatever direction suits you, give you an insight on Blood Elf lore and, why not, help you develop yourself as a person. Everybody must have a place and a purpose in the world of Azeroth, and this is where we come in, by providing a friendly and mature environment, skilled role players and World-of-Warcraft players and an adventure you won't regret.

If you already are a skilled RP'er and don't need guidance then we're sure you'll find the RP events that we hold quite entertaining and our friendly and mature support in whatever events you want to do.

Of course, we are primarily an RP guild, but we also like to do instances, PVP and why not when we grow in numbers Raid. We do all that both as part of our role play events (RP Instance Runs) or just to enjoy World of Warcraft not only as an RP'er but as an PVP/PVE'er too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Been looking around for someone capable of interviewing/recruiting for a couple of days now! I'll most likely be around this evening to do the same, hopefully with a bit more luck!
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:32 am

Well, got myself invited last night and had my first bit of horde RP, involving a crazy elf, a lost stick and a Goblin. Ah.. my character did a lot of facepalming. But it was fun!
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iralan Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Got myself invited just yesterday and the guild leadership looks quite like a bunch of serious people who know what to do and perform on a quite high level ....at least this is my impression.

Quite refreshing when compared to random RP encountered usually in wayfarers inn with DK as a bartender a two troll as regular patrons......in Silvermoon?....erm..

So tripple cheers for the guilds wellbeing
Iralan
Iralan

Character sheet
Name: Iralan Brightstar
Title: Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:17 am

Also, I'd uh.. accept the guild invite on the forum, but since you sent it, the forum is telling me my own email doesn't exist. So, I've given up for now.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Wed May 04, 2011 5:57 pm

So what's happened with this? Still alive or did it die? :/
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolerien Thu May 05, 2011 1:47 am

After a minor crisis involving some essays for uni and my officers traitorously leaving for another server, I'm fully commited to this venture. So, join us for fun and games with the Amani on tuesday!
Dolerien
Dolerien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down