Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a go at the Chapter!

+12
Jehorius
Fortesgue
Seranita
Kittrina
Mandui
Jeanpierre
Lavian
Mordazan
Ralegh
corleth
Unknown
Melnerag
16 posters

Go down

Have a go at the Chapter! Empty Have a go at the Chapter!

Post by Melnerag Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:36 am

Before I leave leadership in hands of others, we are working on renewed Chapter advertisment&information post. For that I thought it fun to expand our 'Criticism' section with some juicy quotes. The idea is for you to post quote-like IC opinions on the Chapter of Holy Anethion from the viewpoint of your own character, or some imaginary character.

I do not guarantee that every quote will end up being used.

I actually welcome harsh, polarized opinions with a punch to them. Don't put censure on yourself on my behalf!

Example:

I have always considered myself a follower of the Light, but after all the hypocricy and ill-concealed bloodlust and hunger for power I have heard from the Chapter, I feel proud to renounce every bit of 'faith' I've ever had!
-Gilbrandt, Awakened of the Dark Sphere
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Have a go at the Chapter! Empty Re: Have a go at the Chapter!

Post by Unknown Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:57 am

"Those despicable fools know not Of A righteous cause, they cling eagerly to their belief and think themselfs right In everything they do. Fools they are and will always remain, I won't forget what pain they've caused"

-Tylaen Lightsworn, before turning Insane.
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:44 pm

"Yeh' should'a seen it, lad, pile 'pon pile of bleedin' Cultists an' they're lackeys set aligh'. What'a sight! S'wha' we need in Duskwoood; may not be pretty but it gets the job done! Unli' them bleedin' pacifists in golden armour!"

- Damien 'Zeb' Roughan, citizen of Darkshire, converted to Anethionism during the Duskwood Crusade.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:54 am

"Fucking fel yeah i heard! Wasn't there myself, don't think that would make any difference anyhow....
The damn self righteous bastards burned it straight down.... Im planning to lay low for a while, better think of doing that yourself."
-Ezlbag Bigsprocket, on the subject of Chapterians and the Brewery
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordazan Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:49 am

The Chapter of Holy Anethion. A strange order. The Light preaches soft, anethetize and dulling qualities that lull people into a sweet dream where all these irrational notions of "honor", "mercy" and "generousity" exist.

These people are different. They believe in an unrelenting, uncompromising and violent way of worship. They truly believe that it is their "sacred duty" to defeat all that is evil and they will not shy away from employing any means when they do so.
They believe that what they do, they do for the future good of all humanity. That they must do as they do to prevent evil from overtaking the world and humanity with it.

It may be because of my personal relations with them, but I do believe that these qualities make them the greatest threat towards every single cult, every single darkcaster or deamon summoner out there.
They believe in their own righteousness so much that there is no limit to the lengths they will go to destroy you. And that makes them dangerous beond words.

~Mordazan Darkhope, heretic.

Last edited by Mordazan on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mordazan
Mordazan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:54 pm

I hear' that lectress of the chapter, Ioanad... Ioanna or somethin' talk about claimin' the lives of little youn' witch girls who lash out their power's to soon with demons makin' them the perfec' targets for her lot... I turned to my mate next to me and pointed out if they ever learnt what jailbait means... Ioanna woul' be able to shorten her description of troubled young perfect target witch girls.

OOC: Loosely based on a convo me and exaythe had yesterday.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:52 pm

"Their faith in the Light is unquestionable but I do question some of their methods. They make light weight of what I belief should be difficult choices. They see clarity in conclusions where I feel it doesn't capture the spirit that we should follow even though, eventually, our actions may seem similar. We will act to defend our people and, if required, strike at our enemy. They will strike at our enemy and, if required, act to defend our people."

Something perhaps a bit too early to judge, but I thought I might as well get a headstart lol.
"In a recent research on some old rituals of the Light, tests of endurance, even in pain, are recurring themes. The Chapter of Anethion shares such rituals... Yet with a different spirit. The ancient rituals train priests to ascend beyond the physical plane and strengthen their spirit, so they may serve their people better... Not to glorify sacrifice in the name of the Light."
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:10 pm

"After being tortured once and assaulted thrice by them...? You may guess what my opinion concerning those zealots is. May no one have the same fate and may the forces of this world have mercy on their souls when the time arrives..."
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:53 pm

The Chapter? Self-righteous scum. So busy hunting fer shadows and evil in the hearts of innocents they miss the monsters an' beasts clawing down the doors...and in their own midsts. Y'know I don't even reckon they believe, really, In the Light, some of them, they jus' enjoy inflicting pain and it gives them a mightily handy excuse fer their little vocation. Get off on it, I'd say, at least....some of them. From what I've been through, anyhow.
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:38 pm

They will do anything to hold on to the power they have! They took me not because i was a suspected cult or bad person,NO!, But becuase they were afraid the guards were going to try and get them kicked out of stormwind!,.. there a bunch of fools with nothing more than a lust for power!
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortesgue Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:40 pm

The Chapter are to the Light, what demons are to Magic users. The latter begins pure, but is slowly manipulated and poisoned by the former.

- Fortesgue, What he would say if he had the guts or inclination to do so

Very Happy
Fortesgue
Fortesgue

Character sheet
Name: Fortesgue Witherthorpe
Title: Bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehorius Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:27 pm

'Anethion? The Chapter praise that half elf as if he actually said something that made sense. The reality presented to me by the Light, appear no different than the one displayed by the Shadows.' - Jezzek Duncreigh.

Last edited by Jehorius/Jezzek on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Jehorius
Jehorius

Character sheet
Name: Jehorius 'Regelius Renn' Amaltheria
Title: Iretongues' Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:31 am

"The Chapter of Holy Anethion are unfortunately a necessary evil." - Geldar Angelos
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:19 pm

''Chapterians? Yea, I blew one of them up once... They sure do leave a big mess!'' - Razlow Refelix
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehorius Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Razlow wrote:''Anethioneans? Yea, I blew one of them up once... They sure do leave a big mess!'' - Razlow Refelix

Fix'd
Jehorius
Jehorius

Character sheet
Name: Jehorius 'Regelius Renn' Amaltheria
Title: Iretongues' Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:42 pm

"Anethioneans? One of those buggers handed me a leaflet once, about how criminals were scum. All I can say is that it worked well as rolling paper fer a spliff!" - The Doc
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:45 pm

"There was a time when one could worship wha' 'e willed, when 'e willed, 'hereever 'e willed. Aslong as et was possessed by te essence o' te Light's grace- Ancestors o' Foalian Ideals fer example.
Anethion took tha' good will an' spat on it.
For once the cultist's phrase, 'Light-damned', has presidence."

Orthur.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:05 am

Jehorius/Jezzek wrote:
Razlow wrote:''Jehorius? Yea, I blew HIM up once... HE sure do leave a big mess!'' - Razlow Refelix

Fix'd

No u! Cool
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down