Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My reply too; A discussion about the Council.

5 posters

Go down

My reply too; A discussion about the Council. Empty My reply too; A discussion about the Council.

Post by Gunnell Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:29 am

I feel a discussion about this is in order myself. I mean, we don't know if or how this is being handled behind closed doors. Just telling people "You can't discuss the moderation/Stormwind Council here or we'll ship you off in the Happy Bus to a Happy Education Ban Center" is hardly going to solve any issues people have and frankly its just going to drive those people who have concerns or are unhappy with the current state of matters to think of the situation as even more controversial.

Why lock a topic that people are obviously willing to discuss? Shove the issue under a rug, put your fingers in your ear and keep beating it back hoping that it will go away? Alot of people wish to discuss this, even those who may not have issues per say with the Council/Moderation and isnt necessarly about causing a scene to annoy "Those damn XYZ person". Myself posting this is liable to immediately make at least a couple of people assume that is my intent but then this thread isn't about me so what the hoo-harr.

Without trying to sound like a threat is being made here, locking and/or removing this only further goes on to support the issues raised in the below thread. So, uhm, yes.. Please refrain from locking this unless it becomes a slug match.

Thread in Question:
http://www.defiasrp.com/t2722-a-discussion-about-the-council

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

My reply too; A discussion about the Council. Empty Re: My reply too; A discussion about the Council.

Post by Rmuffn Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:36 am

First. In before.

Also, I think partly why they're starting to insta-ban the threads is because it's -very- frequent lately, and this forum wasn't per say made to fuck down on the council.

But I also see a point in CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Sadly not -everyone- is capable of that.

Also. I think the group forums have a thread for discussing the council etc. Annie made it?
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

My reply too; A discussion about the Council. Empty Re: My reply too; A discussion about the Council.

Post by Mandui Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:15 am

I'm only going to guess here. It gets locked because it has been discussed to death already ever since the council was created and the result is always one side going "Council is destroying my RP!" and the other side goes "You don't have to play with the council if you don't wanna" with some flames and drama on top.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:22 am

Stop beating a dead horse.

Really.

Just stop.
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:46 am

It's the council it is about, why stop?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:48 am

Sophie wrote:When a topic/post is locked or moved it should stay that way.

Not a new topic, nothing new is being added here, and nothing good will come of this.

Moving on.

Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down