Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concerning the Darkshire event

+16
Baròth / Olian
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Winterbloom
Aerandier
Aadaria-Ioanna
Mandui
Cathee Norris
Tasjin
Zhakiri
Kozgugore Feraleye
Nayan
Shriyaro
Shrogan
Elízabéth Moren
(Goggy) - Exilius
Melnerag
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Concerning the Darkshire event - Page 3 Empty Re: Concerning the Darkshire event

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:16 am

Drakenhof wrote:So pardon me, but from now on, I will be enjoying some high quality Forsaken RP that isnt limited to bullshit arguments.
Speaking of quality Forsaken RP, you were the one kissing a troll woman's feet yesterday?
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Concerning the Darkshire event - Page 3 Empty Re: Concerning the Darkshire event

Post by Sir Lancelot Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:21 am

My undead isnt completely sane so pardon me for IC and I was acting, causing distraction.

It still nothing compared to jerking off at Dwarven prisoners face, what other undead did Razz

It think there is a slight difference between having a character who is comical, doing silly RP on purpose, and trying to be serious but failing, hence Darkshire

Sir Lancelot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:46 am

It still nothing compared to jerking off at Dwarven prisoners face, which another undead did Razz
Concerning the Darkshire event - Page 3 Pervert

On a more serious note, yes, there are many people coming to Duskwood to cause ruckus and add to the drama. Cocky' female nelves whom act like a 14' year old human, or the awesome ninja rogues whom fear nothing and go up against any group D:

One ought to stay patient, try to communicate and if that fails too, well heck...
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Lancelot Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:50 am

Like army of people who want to get into Darkshire's tavern basement by any means of necessary,
or Draenei (looking for cyboor in a fact) who came to Darkshire....wanting to buy a wedding robe and does "damsel in distress" RP.

Sir Lancelot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Drakenhof wrote:It still nothing compared to jerking off at Dwarven prisoners face, what other undead did Razz
I hear it's quite the lucrative business as of late, yar.

Perhaps the whole newbie problem wouldn't be the case if the next RP hub were to be made out of reach of every random idiot there is to be had? I don't recall KoA for example having that many idiots on their doorsteps in Stromgarde. Not counting all the harassing Hordies, that is.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Lancelot Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:24 pm

I'd say somewhere deep within Kalimdor.

Sir Lancelot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:24 pm

I think every event, or RP hub in general, that becomes known, gets a certain amount of tards (pardon my expression), be it horde or alliance. I wouldn't see that as reason enough to abandon the event itself though. But *shrug* it's your decision.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Lancelot Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Well, I might hang around there as my Dwarf, DRS tends to RP there sometimes. But I will try to maintain a proper distance.

Guls tavern in Ratchet is a nice RP hub, even ally RPers often go there.
Plus, its safe from being OOC raided as its Horde territory and if someone feels bothered, "/Pvp" saves the day Very Happy

The staff is very nice and funny and it can be really great place for cross-faction RP.

Sir Lancelot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:57 pm

The event is not being called off, we simply consider to give up policing Darkshire and do more fun stuff...like fighting cultists!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Lancelot Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Good, but what I think is that this REALLY has to look like marshal law, meaning that civilians have to keep their mouths shut and obey (eventually, help out).

There is a certain gnome whos only purpose for RP is to be bothersome toward military forces in town, I've also met some person who kept whining and causing drama cause he had no place to drink and rest...I mean...the town is under damn siege, there are cultists kidnaping people, undead outrunners in the woods, troll raids and etc. Upper floor of the inn is supposed to be full of wounded people, buildings are supposed to be heavy damaged. can't people at least try to maintain some realism?

Last edited by Drakenhof on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sir Lancelot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataris Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:40 pm

If they keep bothering you I'd talk to them OOC before going all ragequit over it.

But maybe that's just me, I wasn't there.
Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Drakenhof wrote:There is a certain gnome

only purpose for RP is to be bothersome
gnome
...sounds like a gnome alright, I don't see where the problem is ^^
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Lancelot Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Well, you try talking to them and their reply is "I RP too".
So I guess best thing is just to ignore.

Sir Lancelot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorik Thunderbelly Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Seems like Darkshire has turned into Vegas..anyway, less politics, more cultist-fighting. Or is the Chapter going to stay in Duskwood if they are driven out?
Dorik Thunderbelly
Dorik Thunderbelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Mate, sit down for a second and think about the possibility that is how they want their chars to be ICly. Smile

It's a gnome, that's what you'd expect from a gnome, to one degree or another.

An annoying gnome. That's like saying a rude dwarf. Or a pompous human. Or an arrogant xenophobic elf. Or a bitter forsaken. It's... normal, really. There's no need to be ooc'ly annoyed by that. ^^
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Nayan wrote:

Mate, sit down for a second and think about the possibility that is how they want their chars to be ICly. Smile

It's a gnome, that's what you'd expect from a gnome, to one degree or another.

An annoying gnome. That's like saying a rude dwarf. Or a pompous human. Or an arrogant xenophobic elf. Or a bitter forsaken. It's... normal, really. There's no need to be ooc'ly annoyed by that. ^^

It´s always an option to just explain your own situation, like that there are many irritations in darkshire, and that there really isn´t a need for another one, and then ask the gnome player if he could just turn his character down a notch or two.
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:50 pm

That, it is true, indeed. I still wouldn't expect a gnome to be changing their ways, simply because "there is irritation in Darkshire", but ah well. ^^
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:05 pm

There's a difference in being a mild annoyance and desperately trying to be the center of attention at the cost of others' RP.

Ne quid nimis, as Plautus said. Doubly so when you're in a hotspot like Darkshire where everything that's happening isn't about you Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:10 pm

The "desperately trying to be the center of attention at the cost of others' RP." is not something I can either dismiss or take for granted, as I wasn't there. All I said was that "an annoying gnome" is hardly something that'd make me think "something's wrong here". Anyway, I think we're going in circles now, or are very close to doing so. ^^
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:12 am

Am just wondering, has this event ended or?
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:27 am

Very few has been online the past days and people on all sides have been a little occupied with other things but the 1st page will soon be updated.
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://shadesofreflection.forumocean.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:29 am

The Horseman Still Rides Wink

He's bound to the woods, alas the prey comes to him as it enters Duskwood.

But in due time the shackles will be released and he shall ride the skies and descend from the heavens upon those whom would believe in the Light. >:3
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:33 am

Meh... I still think that I described the horseman the best!

Even tho it was only taurenpoo.

The Horseman!
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3