Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Syndrome - To many options! So many choices!

+7
Antistia
Kristeas Sunbinder
Sanara
Gunnell
Raelan
Shrogan
Gesh
11 posters

Go down

Cataclysm Syndrome - To many options! So many choices! Empty Cataclysm Syndrome - To many options! So many choices!

Post by Gesh Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:25 pm

So, since the new patchy thing. I've returned to WOW, now I'm a big fan of roleplaying; go figure... being on this forum and the server-- that aside. I am quite comfortable with trying out every class and combo, to see what I enjoy, roleplaying and I don't. With that said, does anyone else get the feeling with so much new content, it's somewhat overwhelming and alot to take in?

I mean...

Orc mages?
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Cataclysm Syndrome - To many options! So many choices! Empty Re: Cataclysm Syndrome - To many options! So many choices!

Post by Shrogan Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Troll druids and Warlocks is where it's at. And while at it, check out the SGE *nodnod*

Shrogan

Back to top Go down

Cataclysm Syndrome - To many options! So many choices! Empty Re: Cataclysm Syndrome - To many options! So many choices!

Post by Raelan Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:55 pm

I'm happy I was in beta for this reason xD
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:08 pm

See, I was in beta. But I still haven't deceided on what I want as my main. Sad
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:50 pm

Shrogan wrote:Troll druids and Warlocks is where it's at. And while at it, check out the SGE *nodnod*

The former being the Flavour of the Month it seems. God forbid when Worgen (Druids) are released..

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:02 am

When in doubt, Night Elf Female Hunter.

Or Mage if you're so inclined to try the new combinations.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:12 am

Blood Elf Warrior, that's what you want.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:23 am

*joins in on the Horde GM's from the large races suggesting their new race/class combo*

Forsaken Hunter, you want to be a hunter zombie.

Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:58 am

I'm not doing any new character, but I'm doing all quest with Elloa, slowly, peacefully, roleplaying alone <3
It's really like lvling a new char, appart for the fact I only use flame shock as spell.
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:05 am

Seems our peaceful home of Mulgore has been over run with such brave Tauren sunwalkers as Mcholyburger and Rettybúll

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Me and Jayse are enjoying the new content with some human hunters, Cpt. Price and Cpt. McMillan.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm saving up all the quests for my goblin. I'll do the quests like i once did them, read them through. Also i'm in no hurry to gain levels. I don't think the level 85 content will be taken away if you spend a few weeks longer to get to 85 then others. So basicly, in no hurry. Also if you don't do all zones, you save some "new content" for your future alts.
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down