Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dalaran Summit of the Leading Magi of Azeroth

+18
Rhygel
Mandui
Ephitos / Amarachus
Laphia
Sanara
Braiden
Seranita
Rmuffn
Ralegh
Kristeas Sunbinder
Saevir
Ledgic
Valerias
Drustai
Antistia
Aleric
Elloa
Magaskawee/Anaei
22 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dalaran Summit of the Leading Magi of Azeroth Empty Dalaran Summit of the Leading Magi of Azeroth

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Very Rough Idea for a pre-Cataclysm event.

The Following Letter has been distributed to the highest magical authorities of Azeroth.

May this letter find the eye of the Highest Magical Scholars and Magi of our world,

The quakes that shake our world cannot be explained by any man or woman whom walk this world alone. Whilst the Shamans and Priests call their summits to pray and hope for the better responces from the elements we must take action in the best way that we know. I call for every Archmage, High Magistrix and all those who would call themselves equal to them to the first Dalaran Summit of the Leading Magi of Azeroth. The location of this summit will be released closer to the time of this meeting, if you would wish to gather and discuss the source of these quakes and create a solution and assist in carrying it out please address your letter to the Office of the Minister of Magic of the Kingdom of Stormwind. I implore even those of you who would call Stormwind enemies to attend this neutral summit for the sake of all races, setting aside our hatred.

Yours sincerely,
Professor Vezullia Rosetta Astroloxia,
Minister of Magic

*The Letter repeats itself in the following languages; Gnomish, Darnassian, Draenei, Orcish, Troll and Thalassian

(Judging by responces and numbers i'll give more details.)

Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Dalaran Summit of the Leading Magi of Azeroth Empty Re: Dalaran Summit of the Leading Magi of Azeroth

Post by Elloa Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:04 pm

[OOC : Do not forget to contact the azerothian press :p ]
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Dalaran Summit of the Leading Magi of Azeroth Empty Re: Dalaran Summit of the Leading Magi of Azeroth

Post by Aleric Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Archmage or their equal eh?
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet
Name: Sir Aleric Dylain
Title: Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Aisling wrote:Archmage or their equal eh?

A polite way of saying, "Leading Magi, whatever your culture calls them."
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Would this be a good time to note that lorewise there is no documented rank of 'High Magistrix'? Dunno if it's an accidental mistake or an intentional one but thought I'd say that Wink
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Antistia wrote:Would this be a good time to note that lorewise there is no documented rank of 'High Magistrix'? Dunno if it's an accidental mistake or an intentional one but thought I'd say that Wink

It was intentional. Vezullia really has little care or like for Horde ranks.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Am interested. Smile
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:12 pm

Drustai wrote:Am interested. Smile

I hope you mean on a mage.. xD
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:40 pm

Hm well I have a character who would be interested in attending, but he's no archmage - he's brilliant and arrogant, and a member of the Kirin Tor, but I'm hardly sure that's enough.

Despite the number of people running around with 'Archmage' in their RSPs I'm wondering if you'll have enough people knocking on your door for such an event.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Anaei/Vezullia wrote:
Drustai wrote:Am interested. Smile

I hope you mean on a mage.. xD

I do. Razz Character was mage for millennia before she became a DK, and that's what she identifies as. (and yes, I have and would come as the 80 mage version Smile)

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:54 pm

Aniane wrote:Hm well I have a character who would be interested in attending, but he's no archmage - he's brilliant and arrogant, and a member of the Kirin Tor, but I'm hardly sure that's enough.

Despite the number of people running around with 'Archmage' in their RSPs I'm wondering if you'll have enough people knocking on your door for such an event.

To clarify, it's open to all.. It was more appealing to the ego of magi who would consider themselves important.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:02 am

Hum, I might dust off Sarkov the "mage" for this. He's, like, super important!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:13 am

Anaei/Vezullia wrote:To clarify, it's open to all.. It was more appealing to the ego of magi who would consider themselves important.

Oh sweet. Gerard Aislinghall will be all over this, then, as his arrogance is most definitely adequate for the task. Unfortunately he's half mad, but hey.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:42 am

I can attend on my mage, I should think. He'd be interested enough to show up.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleric Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:56 am

What ego? What are you talking about?
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet
Name: Sir Aleric Dylain
Title: Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:49 am

Alright, I have significant interest; the next topic of discussion is location.

Dalaran is very risky, due to all the lag and OOCers. HOwever there is one place in the city we could use. So option one is;

A) The Purple Parlour - Dalaran

After this it's difficult to pick a contsted place where we could meet safely. Open to suggestions.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 am

I would imagine the garden behind the Alliance Inn doesn't see that much traffic either.

Maybe have a look at the top of the tower on the alliance compound too.
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:12 am

Then we'd have to be carefull that we don't get kicked out Neutral
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:27 pm

I think it would be a good idea to agree on a backup location beforehand if the meeting in Dalaran gets crashed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:38 pm

I would prefer the Purple Parlour, if we do Dalaran. My connection can't handle the rest of the city, and the Parlour does seem to feel more like a meeting location than other areas. As in, it is a round tower, with tables and and a balcony, high up above the riffraff. Strikes me as very appropriate, personally.

It is also not that frequently trafficed, if at all. I've RPed there before and I can't recall having had to deal with any OOCer showing up.

Of course, Vargath's quarters would be even better, but I bet most people can't get there. xP

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:06 am

Drustai wrote:I would prefer the Purple Parlour, if we do Dalaran. My connection can't handle the rest of the city, and the Parlour does seem to feel more like a meeting location than other areas. As in, it is a round tower, with tables and and a balcony, high up above the riffraff. Strikes me as very appropriate, personally.

It is also not that frequently trafficed, if at all. I've RPed there before and I can't recall having had to deal with any OOCer showing up.

Of course, Vargath's quarters would be even better, but I bet most people can't get there. xP

There is some minor traffic of people going up there to get on their mounts, but other than that ive been able to rp there without getting disturbed.
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:00 pm

I might come on my blood elf.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:22 pm

I will definatly be there with my elusive mage XD mabie time for her to finaly show herself properly to her fellows
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Any new on a date?
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:41 pm

New Details;

Will most likely be held in the Purple Parlour, it will be done via msn, (for obvious reasons) WE'll discuss each person's perspective on this phonomenon and if possible further an event to attempt to assist the situation.

Date will be soon, just trying to gather times and info.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next