Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Curse of Duskwood. Volunteers welcomed and help wanted. [Cancelled for now]

5 posters

Go down

[A] Curse of Duskwood. Volunteers welcomed and help wanted. [Cancelled for now] Empty [A] Curse of Duskwood. Volunteers welcomed and help wanted. [Cancelled for now]

Post by Lavian Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:25 pm

A travelling company treads across the newly constructed bridge north duskwood hearing tales the glourious chapter of Anethion and how they offer aid in return for volunteering in the cultist war. They have been fleeing from the uncomforting rumours of Redridge involving a blood elf witch haunting these lands and seek protection from a source who can give it.

These men and women walk the dim path, pitch-forks and rusty swords in hand when they come across a merchant caravan on this peculiar road to Darkshire. The merchants themselves cloaked in the atmosphere of Duskwood itself presenting a little gift to get them by....

As discussed by myself and Imanuel there shall be a grand event held in Duskwood in the near future. The date for this event shall be held on Saturday 20th of Febuary around 20:30 server time However the notice for help is here for YOU to be involved.

I am in need of some volunteers to play completely random alliance adventurers who have come to seek refuge in the dim town of Darkshire, for this town never is granted peace for any long duration and this event shall be another testiment to that very reason.

Without giving too much away prior to the event I am looking for up to five or so people around. It would be advised not to play your original characters due to the outcomes that can possibly take place and hence if you wish to take part as a traveller, is to be someone who -may- be disposable by the end of the event. No race restrictions are in toll apart from the fact this is alliance exclusive due to the difficulty of cross-faction RP in such a situation and to add to this that any levels are welcomed and if you horde are interested, feel free to make an alliance toon and be involved.

The details of the "gift" will be involved prior to the event and will involve a scenario of sickness and a game of "Guess who". Who cares about diseases and magical influences when curses are all the rave? The event will cover symptons, suspicion and insanity from the participants. For those wanting the details of the infliction upon the new band of wanderers can contact me personally in any form you feel.

Contact me through ingame mail, here or in whispers on Ovelia if interested.

EDIT: Gryphon Heart Items [GHI] would be nice to have for this but is not at all means a requirement, will just make things easier. Smile

Last edited by Ovelia "Snow" Adair on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

[A] Curse of Duskwood. Volunteers welcomed and help wanted. [Cancelled for now] Empty Re: [A] Curse of Duskwood. Volunteers welcomed and help wanted. [Cancelled for now]

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Sad Mah peeeceeeee
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

[A] Curse of Duskwood. Volunteers welcomed and help wanted. [Cancelled for now] Empty Re: [A] Curse of Duskwood. Volunteers welcomed and help wanted. [Cancelled for now]

Post by Dharum Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Might have a alt suitable for this, not sure yet though can I make it on saturday.
Dharum
Dharum

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:02 pm

For those who talked to me in-game volunteering and to you too Dharum. I will have to cancel the event due to time restraints for now, if I get time in the future to perform this then maybe.

Thank you for the interest however.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Form of the Worgen curse I presume?

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Nope.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Could it be involving Knight's Hollow? :>
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerandier Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:02 pm

I can also pop up some Death Knights if needed.
Aerandier
Aerandier

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Doesn't involve knights hallow...It's something completely original to the game and something a class already has out there.

I shall keep this in mind Aerandier for future if I do manage to go back to this soon. Smile
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Knight's Hollow is original! ;_; I just reinforced it with lore!

Reminds me, I ought to write or have someone do it for me on the wiki! Very Happy
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:47 am

No event, and I who returned Sad
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down