Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A-H] Flashback event I : The Night of the Falling Stars (faire in Nagrand)

+5
Shriyaro
Manathon
Sanara
Kozgugore Feraleye
Elloa
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[A-H] Flashback event I : The Night of the Falling Stars (faire in Nagrand) - Page 2 Empty Re: [A-H] Flashback event I : The Night of the Falling Stars (faire in Nagrand)

Post by Jomir Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:21 pm

I'll bring my paladin out of hiding for this event, his name is Vryndir so add me to the calendar please ^^
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

[A-H] Flashback event I : The Night of the Falling Stars (faire in Nagrand) - Page 2 Empty Re: [A-H] Flashback event I : The Night of the Falling Stars (faire in Nagrand)

Post by Morgeth Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Looking forward to this more and more. Hope so see some orc attendance too!
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:42 am

I've said :
So I also tell to everyone else, this is the first time Orc and Draenei are doing this particular ceremony/gathering along the night of the Falling Stars

But it will be easier, more logical, and more fun to everyone is this event had been hold by the past aswell, and is not a new thing. However it would make sense that it was an old orkish tradition (celebrate the Falling Star) which had been slightly adapted when the Draenei arrived.
If anyone got a good orkish name for it, please feel free to share it Smile
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tso/Feloreth Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:20 am

I'm not away on 3 august, and my subscription lasts until the fourth, so count Aomir in!

Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:22 pm

Aomir, I'll invite you tonight when i can get online ! Smile

IMPORTANT UPDATE
I've updated the first thread ! See bellow the image of Stars! I've added more detail about the old tradition of the Night of the Falling Stars !
I've also added the whole program of the evening in details !

I'll add some little things along the day if I've time to do so ! Keep updated poeple ! Wink
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tso/Feloreth Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:17 pm

Do you have a way to emote and exchange gifts with the other faction?
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:33 pm

Aomir/Lyrion wrote:Do you have a way to emote and exchange gifts with the other faction?

Chatting through RealID or simply MSN usually works wonders when the leaders of both faction parties are well coordinated.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:48 am

The plan was to have my boyfriend playing his orc, and me playing my draenei, so i can watch on his screen what's happening ! Wink
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tso/Feloreth Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:59 pm

I'm not sure I can come tonight after all.
Maybe I'll be there, but I don't think it'll be for long.

Well.... I'll see if and how long I can stay.
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:51 pm

I thanks everyone who have joined us on this event ! I really hope you had fun, and enjoyed it. (and too bad for those who missed it, but there will have more, no worries)

the translation part was much harder than what i though (my boyfriend and I spend a good part of the event watching the screen of the other and coping. Was a bit confusing and we could not really participate. I missed the whole orkish ritual :'( ) But apart of that, it was nice and enjoyable to meet some Draenei and orc in the past.
I really think it can drive us, Draenei, to increase our role play. I'm happy that my character had connection and stories in the past with some characters.

For how the event ended, almost on a fight between orc and Draenei (then again it was hard to translate), i found it very interesting. Specialy for my character who was already persuaded that it would go wrong Very Happy

I'll write a text and add screenie soon. Smile And open in the Draenei forum some discussion about next Flashback event as it seem it was interesting enough to make more ! Smile
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:35 am

I've finaly add some screenies. Unfortunately I didn't toke so much of them : Gobography album

I'm alos a bit too buzy at the moment to write a text, and I don't really think it's needed. My apologies anyway ! Smile
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2